Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony Empty Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:11 am

[OOC: All students and graduates are welcome, though you must have a good reason for coming. Formal wear. We'll announce those who graduated later.]

Vincent reminded himself that it would be over soon. He despised parties, ceremonies and dances, and yet, he was required to go to all of them. He also had to congratulate the idiotic students who had somehow managed to graduate this year, which would be a boring and painful task. Still, it would be over soon.

He was wearing his best black and gold robes for the occasion and was sitting at a raised table draped with red cloth which was for the graduates and teachers. Above, the ceilings was enchanted to look like the clear night sky outside.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony Empty Re: Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:38 am

Nikki arrived at the Great Hall, a bit early so she could have one of the best seats so she could see her sister Graduate. She couldn't believe it. She felt like she was going to be alone after her sister left - but surely people like Abbey are still around. Nikki was happy that Sophia was getting what she wanted - graduating AND having training to become a Healer at St. Mungo's, or so she's heard. Nikki had on a frilly long white dress with her hair that was long and recently washed and curled. She also had on some perfume and a french manicure. She also had on a necklace and bangles. Along with all of this she also had on natural looking make up on, which either glittered or shone. Nikki bit her lips and wondered where to sit, for she couldn't see any tags, or was it the wrong day or perhaps she was a wee bit too early. She saw Headmaster Marjere - one of few people she despised.

Spoiler:
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:19 am

Harry arrived at the Great Hall, he knew it was a bit early but he wanted to be able to best seat as possible for this graduation. He hated sitting in the back it made it impossible to hear or see what was happening. He walked into the Great Hall, he was wearing a grey jacket, black shirt and a tie with formal pants. Harry looked around for a moment and spotted Nikki in the Great Hall, she seem to be looking for a seat as well. So, he smiled at her and started walking up to her and wrapped his arm around her and kissed her, softly on her cheek. "Hello, beautiful," he smiled at her.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:50 am

[I'm a friend of Sophias]

Andrew entered the Great Hall wearing his dress jacket button to about halfway, white shirt, formal pants, and his leather shoes he had recieved for the Yule Ball. He looked around the hall and already saw a couple kissing already. Oh brother. He then turned his head to see a man sitting at the head of the teachers table. That must've been Majere. He wished his brother and Shacklebolt would've killed the son of a- before Andrew continued that thought, he quickly used Occulemns, to cover his thoughts. He hoped to god he hadn't heard those thoughts. He walked over to the couple and smiled trying to act non-chalantly. "Hello," he said "anyone you know graduating?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:39 pm

((Do i need a reason? *Sigh* Fine. Mari/Soph))
A pop and Jess appeared, smiling, in his finest, most wizardly robes he could find, in hogsmeade village. He smiled more, and looked around. It was nice to be back in the area, it'd been awhile, not since he and Vincent had parted on bad terms. Either way, he had returned now.

So he walked up the path, through the gates, frowning as he noticed the subtle, but apparent magical changes in the gargoyle's features. Something was different about the place. Though what, he couldn't quite put his finger on.

At the front gate he nodded to the member of staff keeping watch at the door, something familiar, but Jess was bad with faces, he continued into the great hall and smiled, looking up at the roof. Once again he noted the subtle changes, as if the castle was adapting, darkening. Very odd.

Walking to the very front of the room he saw Majere. "Good morning Vincent, i trust you're well?" He asked, nodding to him, sticking his hand out to shake Vincent's hand.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:59 pm

[its not morning Rolling Eyes]
-----------------------------------------------

Vincent just sat at the table, watching as the hall slowly got crowded by students and graduates. Some were important ministry members, who came up to him to greet him, while others were just common wizards who he assumed were the parents of those graduating. Also, to Vincent's annoyance, there were muggles in the hall. They were very noticeable, gaping at the floating candles and the enchanted ceiling. It will be over soon, he reminded himself.

He noticed a man in his early-twenties walk over to him. Vincent knew who he was of course, Jess Potter, ex-Charms teacher and now the Head of the Order of Phoenix, a group he despised for their pesky meddling. He didn't bother standing up to meet the imbecile, manners were wasted on such people. He shook his hand though. "Hello Potter," he said coolly, clearly saying his last name to state that they were not on first name basis. "Yes I am quite well. You?"
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Jess smiled cordially and nodded, his eyes flickering, squinting momentarily, a warning, perhaps, or maybe just a twitch, before returning to their normal jovial look. "I'm fine thank you Vincent, looking forward to a pleasant evening, it's been awhile since i've attended a dinner here, hopefully the House Elves are still producing their best quality." He said, keeping the idle banter going.

"How's the new charms teacher going?" He asked, looking around, not seeing any staff yet. "I suppose it was easy to find a replacement?" He asked, grinning, as he'd heard stories since he'd left.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Vincent narrowed his eyes, the fool didn't seem to get the idea. He hated people like Jess Potter, who were nearly always happy and non-serious. He didn't get how on earth Kingsley left a person like Jess Potter in charge of the Order. But then again, Kingsley had become an insane lunatic.

He scowled at his words, quite sure he knew what the fool was grinning about. "I found an adequate Charms teacher," Vincent said, lying. It was something he was rather good in after all. "Better than you anyways. Though I must say, it was hard to find the staff after you and your fellow Order members left after Shacklebolt's unfortunate death," he admitted.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Jess nodded, he'd known as much, and he'd seen through Vincent's flimsy lie like it was a sheet of glass. "Well, that's nice to know, glad you didn't suffer too much in that regard," he said with a feeble grin. "I am sorry about that whole business, hopefully we can put it behind us, i don't intend on returning, but should you need the people, i can give you a whole list of willing employees." he told vincent. "But you do have my apologies, we did leave you in a very bad place with that whole matter," he said sincerely, before turning to face the rest of the hall.

"It was nice speaking to you again Majere, but if you'll excuse me i'm going to go take a seat, wait for the this graduation to get started. Cheerio," he finished, turning and walking to take a seat at his old bench of Gryffindor.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Aaron walked down the great staircase and into the great hall, an indifferent look on his face, and his hands in his pockets. He was dressed in a casual outfit, white collared shirt, black vest, and black pants, all in all he looked quite similar to a waiter, but he didn't care, that's just what he liked wearing.

Walking in he approached the front of the hall. "Headmaster," he said, making eye contact, nodding and walking over to the Ravenclaw table, close to the front.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top