Magical Artifacts - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Magical Artifacts - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Magical Artifacts

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magical Artifacts - Page 2 Empty Re: Magical Artifacts

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:21 am

I would also like to readd the robes of death's hand to the list as i gave up the Elder wand to Matt. (or atleast am in the process) do you want me to retype the pro's and cons?

Thought i would just update everything starting with the artifact I have now.

Before you just deny this please know im giving up the elder wand. And lets face it without the elder wand Ne'Os is basically a infant with a stick so this isnt really asking to much. And it in many ways makes him weaker the robes alone make dodgeing spells nearly impossible unless he aperates or is already flying plus its evil design pollutes his mind. ((i have said this once here once in the applications and once at the end so please understand i really want this RP wise and that im willing to give up more than just the elder wand if you let me have this. Seriously i will even give up telekenisis and flying if i have to.))

Item Name: Robes of Death's hand
Item type:robe
How it was made: Ne'Os created it using very rare and unnatural magic at the ruins of Emof Manor
How you came into contact with it: n/a
Magical abilities:
pros
- provides defence against basic magic and the crucioters curse
- The magic veil in the hood it completley hides the wearers face nad protects them from the sun.
- does not change color when i (Ne'Os) activate my magical right arm which allows me to use the staff of death.
cons
- bulky cant do flips or dodge many spells with this robes on
- expeliarmus will stop the shield for a few seconds (one post)
- is highly evil and easily corrupts ne'Os (means hes a few fries short of a happy meal if you understand what i am saying)
- (this is if its aproved) can never be removed as it is a exoskeleton for Ne'Os's soul.

((I know the rule that is why i am giving up the elder wand, Plus RP wise i have been using both for a while now, got the robes from Khaat not very long ago. And the Staff come with the Arm as only Falean (who is the arm now as his body was turned into silver so Ne'Os could live) can use it))
Roleplay sample: (Please use the item in Harry potter context so we know it fits. Also how you came into contact with it and if you created it how so.)

Last edited by Ne'Os Emof on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chose the one to have/update)
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:50 am

I just wanted to change the type of gun I have, thats all xD. i also added one pro and con if that's alright.

ANDREW THOMPSON
Item Name: The Siren
Item type: A Colt M1911 pistol
How it was made: After the rise and fall of Lord Voldemort, the Muggle governments felt that the wizarding community was becoming to powerful to handle. So with the help of rouge wizards and top scientists, they had secretly created a pistol that is able to kill wizards with just a few shots.
How you came into contact with it: Danny (Andrew's Brother) had stolen is from Project: Scorpio, the project that created it, and began to use it for his own uses. After Danny had been murdered, the gun had found itself to Andrews possession and stayed at Andrews side.
Magical abilities:
Good:
*Heals slight wounds
*Infinite ammunition
*Bullets can curve
*Wearer can become invisible on will.
*The gun is silenced.
*Works like a regular gun when a 'no magic' charm is in place
Bad:
*The healing causes immense pain and brusing on the place.
*Invisibility lasts on ly 30 seconds and causes immense burning afterwords.
*Always in the users pocket
*When bullets make contact, a large metallic sound is heard.
*If used too much, it overheats
*When in a no magic place, it loses all it's abilities, including infinite ammo.
Roleplay sample: Andrew fired the gun...
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:13 pm

hm...i am not comfortable w/ the power this has in being able to "kill a wizard with just a few shots." Would you be willing to consider adding something, for example, that the bullets can be deflected with a Contego spell? that limits it to anyone who has had auror training to be able to defend themselves against it. What are your thoughts? I am not comfortable with any weapon that looks like it is impossible for someone to defend themselves against it. let's look at this a bit more, please.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22618
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:20 pm

So basically it was made as a killing device against wizards, yet like I had posted, it is a prototype and was only made as a rough draft for future technologies and weaponry. It overheats too often if they use pulls the trigger too often. The bullets work as the same way as all bullets, yet it cannot pierce through simple basic spells, such as protego, it only richochets off the shield and stops when it hits the next thing. A skilled auror or high tier person won't have to worry about it being lethal to them, but it could be used as a distraction during a duel. To low level tier people, it could be an intimidating thing, but as I said before, Protego works just fine. Basically, the entire gun is just made to see if it could go any further later on in the future.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:23 pm

that information helps. add it to the post that describes the gun, please, and I'll accept it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:25 pm

ANDREW THOMPSON
Item Name: The Siren
Item type: A Colt M1911 pistol
How it was made: After the rise and fall of Lord Voldemort, the Muggle governments felt that the wizarding community was becoming to powerful to handle. So with the help of rouge wizards and top scientists, they had secretly created a pistol that is able to kill wizards with just a few shots. It was made as a killing device against wizards, yet it is a prototype and was only made as a rough draft for future technologies and weaponry. It overheats too often if they use pulls the trigger too often. The bullets work as the same way as all bullets, yet it cannot pierce through simple basic spells, such as protego, it only richochets off the shield and stops when it hits the next thing. A skilled auror or high tier person won't have to worry about it being lethal to them, but it could be used as a distraction during a duel. To low level tier people, it could be an intimidating thing, but as I said before, Protego works just fine. Basically, the entire gun is just made to see if it could go any further later on in the future.
How you came into contact with it: Danny (Andrew's Brother) had stolen is from Project: Scorpio, the project that created it, and began to use it for his own uses. After Danny had been murdered, the gun had found itself to Andrews possession and stayed at Andrews side.
Magical abilities:
Good:
*Heals slight wounds
*Infinite ammunition
*Bullets can curve
*Wearer can become invisible on will.
*The gun is silenced.
*Works like a regular gun when a 'no magic' charm is in place
Bad:
*The healing causes immense pain and brusing on the place.
*Invisibility lasts on ly 30 seconds and causes immense burning afterwords.
*Always in the users pocket
*When bullets make contact, a large metallic sound is heard.
*If used too much, it overheats
*When in a no magic place, it loses all it's abilities, including infinite ammo.
Roleplay sample: Andrew fired the gun...

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:27 pm

ok. added. much better. thanks
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:29 pm

um...mari, do you have any idea where robert lupin's magical staff went? it doesn't look like its here anymore. *ARGH!!*
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:36 pm

No idea i am not a seer Very Happy maybe you can retrieve it from one of the old Magical Arifacts threads if you find what you meant?

I do hope you didn't approve Ne'Os addition to his artifacts. only ONE per member even though you gave it up. Doesn't Matt already have one artifact by the way?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Ok i decided which one i would rather have and thats the robes. Im gonna kill Ne'Os soon anyway so it work since when Ne'Os dies he kinda loses the only way to use the staff. Very Happy so yes to the matt pming station for the execution of Ne'Os Very Happy
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top