Hidden Twilight - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hidden Twilight - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hidden Twilight

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hidden Twilight - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden Twilight

Post by Steven Walker Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:49 pm

teven smiled " you'd be suprised , janet found me and she never left " he said smiling again " I was sparring with my then partner in comes this woman telling me im doing it all wrong and challanges me she put me on my behind " he chuckled again as he took drink of his butter beer "It was while i was on the deck i asked her out , she said yes " he smiled " well the rest is hystory as they say, but she stuck with me even after she knew what I did mainly coz she did it too so she knew the risks , we both did " he sighed and looked at Brian "I guess if khaat is to be with any man I would prefer her to be with some one like you and not me, a sorriful widower "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:55 pm

'I would think it would be hard to be sorrowful with Khaat around," Brian laughed. "She's full of life and fun, and she has a good spirit. I like her a lot for that. She makes me laugh. She brings a lot of fun back into my life. And I appreciate anybody who can do that. Sometimes, with my line of work, I see a lot of negativity. She just seems to take that in stride and find a bright side anyway. She isn't rattled by much. Well, Lupins rarely are, but I don't know, that would be a lot like marrying my sister, I would think," he laughed.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:16 pm

steven laughed " yeah pretty hard to be, but thats good means i don't dwell on the past but move forward for John and Andrews sake " he said downing the last of the butter beer. He lifted his mug and saw the waitress walk over and takle his empty mug bringing a full one to replace it "good butter beer " he said grining 2yeah I am not getting drunk tonight"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:22 pm

"That's okay," Brian laughed, as the waitress replace his almost empty beer mug. "Its not about seeing how drunk you can get anyway. Its about getting away from some of the pressures of having to always look over your shoulder That's what's more important. Khaat knew we needed a break. The tough part of it for me is knowing that I can walk away and get a beer and go back, and she's trapped never getting a break in it. I know she's a strong woman, but sometimes I think she gets a lot more crap than she deserves."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Steven nodded "yeap but she has her family and freinds close at had to ease that " he said drinking a little of the butter beer "and I know its not about geting drunk its about as you said relaxing" he sat back against the seat his mug held tight in his hand as he saw across the room Jack finishing up the glasses and place a towl across the tps before locking the front door and walk over .

"ok thats done i locked the front door for teh night so we can be alone " he said placing his own mug of of butter beer down on the table as he sat facing Steven "so whos going to start with the male bonding stuff" he said grinning at both ofg them "boy you both look like death warmed up" he pulled aface that he knew steven would laugh at and sure enouph he saw a smile on his face.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top