Crouching Forest, Hidden Animagi
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crouching Forest, Hidden Animagi Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crouching Forest, Hidden Animagi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crouching Forest, Hidden Animagi Empty Crouching Forest, Hidden Animagi

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:23 am

Jack stood in the Forbidden Forest. He knew for a fact that this was out of bounds for students, but could he care less? Not in the slightest. Jack twirled his wand around and waited for Elijah to hurry up. He had sent him an Owl previously asking him to teach him how to be an Animagus, and he grudgingly agreed. Jack yawned and looked at the moon. About MIdnight, it seemed. Jack sighed and slumped against a tree.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Crouching Forest, Hidden Animagi Empty Re: Crouching Forest, Hidden Animagi

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 pm

The Forest was as good a place as any to teach someone something. Elijah had been sure to check the lunar character. He didn't particularly want to run into Mis or Brienne or Ariel during the teaching process. Jack had picked a good day and Elijah waltzed down to the grounds in his Animagus form, an oil lantern hanging from the handle in his mouth.

Elijah padded across the bracken and spotted Jack in the distance. He continued to wander towards him and when he arrived he put the lamp down on a rock. Elijah sat back on his haunches and morphed back into his human form. He looked at Jack and smiled. "So what did you want to learn? Aren't you a little young for this sort of thing, kid?"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:03 pm

"I'm Effing 15... and I want to learn how to be an Animagus. You know how, so teach me."

Jack told him, crossing his arms and staring at Elijah. How he had turned from animal into human, it was amazing. He scratched his chin and thought about what animal he would be able to turn into. A Lion? A Gorilla? A stag? He heard the famous Harry Potters Animagus form was a Stag. Or was that his Patronus? Jack shook his head in confusion.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Elijah was taken aback by the burst of rudeness from the boy. He stepped back, his eyes narrowing. "How about I don't?" He shot back angrily. He curled his arms across his chest and glared forcefully at the fifteen-year-old. He was a poor showing of one, that was for sure. "Shouldn't you be going and sampling the Ravenclaw delicacy?" And by that of course, Elijah meant the Ravenclaw women. He continued to scowl at Jack before smirking widely. "Oh sorry, I forgot, you have no idea what sex is do you?"

"I'm wasting my time." Elijah decided, picking up the lantern and turning away.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:11 am

Jack reddened in anger.

"I know what sex is! I had to look it up on my own, but I know what it is!"

He took a turn around Elijah and stood in front of him, blocking his way back to the castle. He scowled at him, his arms crossed and his feet planted firmly on he ground.

"Look, what do you want in return? I'll give you something, just nothing disturbing and or disgust."

He said, thinking up things this guy would want. A gumball? No, that wouldn't do... This guy was more complex... a broom? Maybe. He was the son of Viktor Krum...
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Elijah didn't know what aggravated him more, the fact that the poor kid had to look it up instead of experimenting with Cecilia or a few of the boys in his dorm or the fact that he was telling Elijah. But he planned on giving Elijah something too. A slow, sultry smirk spread across the Slytherin's lips and he stepped forward, closing a bit of the distance between him and the Ravenclaw. He lifted his hand and poked his fingers through the front of Jack's hair. He dragged his fingers out of the boy's hair and down the Ravenclaw's cheeks, continuing to smirk as he did so.

"Well that depends on what your definitions of disturbing and/or disgusting are." Elijah all but purred. He smiled chillingly and his tail appeared behind him. The stripes glistened in the lamp light and Elijah chuckled idly, running his fingers across the bridge of Jack's nose. He got rid of the tail and turned around, slipping off his jacket. "So what," Elijah began, walking over to a large boulder where he placed his coat. He then began to roll up his sleeves. "Was my sister no good for you? Or wait...she didn't put out? Damn shame, that. I wish I could help you out, mate. She won't talk to me though. Not a great loss. But look at you, standing there all pretty. Jacket off. Shirt too if you're so inclined. I'm a bit cold myself. We'll start with mind exercises."

And with that, Elijah took out his wand.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:20 am

Jack felt pretty disturbed as Elijah felt his face. He swallowed back a baby barf and stepped back, bumping into a tree.

"That.. that is classified as disturbing.. and creepy.."

He croaked, and stared at the guys tail. that was just creepy. If he bacame an Animagi, would he be able to do that? HOw would it feel to have a tail or wings? All those questions Jack pondered,, until he haerd something about Elijahs sister, Cecilia. He blushed and scratched his head.

"No. Were just friends! And even if... if I tried anything on here... I have a feeling she wouldn't want to go further.."

He stared at the guy, and quietly took his jacket off, but left his shirt on. He wore a red T-shirt with the picture of an Eagle on it. On the back read 'Fly high'. He stood about 7 feet from Elijah, and reached for his wand from his pocket.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:12 pm

The prospect of such an innocent little boy trying anything with his sister was a mind boggling one for Elijah. The kid had spluttered at the notion of sex, was embarrassed by the male genitalia and all together reminded Elijah of himself at fourteen. He was just as naive and as stupid. But he'd run away hadn't he? He'd escaped and launched himself into the world of sexual promiscuity. This boy was fifteen, though. Elijah had had more sex by then than that kid had ever cared to fantasise about.

"Isn't she a bit thin, though?" Elijah commented, thinking about his sister idly. "Her lips are a bit too small, her face is too tiny for your hands and her legs are surely not long enough to ogle. Yet you blush...my poor little sister has yet to come into her womanhood and you find her attractive. It is mind boggling, friend. Wouldn't you rather try for a woman way out of your league. The thing about Cecilia is that she has probably had more sexual contact with the opposite sex than you have. I could always help you with that. I'm not offering my services but I could find you someone."

Elijah didn't mean what he had said about Cecilia. It was said to get a rise out of the boy. Elijah had a feeling he'd get one, too.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:55 pm

This guy was really trying JAcks patience. He placed his fingers on his forehead and tried restraining himself from strangling the guy. He was making fun of him. Again. IT wasn't like Jack's never been made fun of in his life. He lived thtouhg that all through elementary school before HOgwarts. He sighed heavily and looked up at Elijah.

"I've tried with someone out of my league, before, and I ended up in the hospital. Now.. are we going to begin practicing?"

He had indeed tried kissing a girl, in the summer one day, and she belted him in the stomach and broke his wrist. He shivered at the thought. He leaned against the tree and began thinking of horrible ways to end Elijahs life. IT was quite fun, actually.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top