Under the lights of Paris - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Under the lights of Paris - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Under the lights of Paris

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Under the lights of Paris - Page 4 Empty Re: Under the lights of Paris

Post by Elijah Krum Sun May 30, 2010 12:10 am

“I’d pay to see that one.” He said, mirroring the sly smile on the redhead’s face. Elijah dipped his head and kissed her softly. His mind temporarily began to wander at that point. He didn’t doubt that his mother would blow a hole in the roof of their home in Berlin when she found out about his absence at Hogwarts. It was slightly unnerving to think that the woman would inflict bodily harm on people just to find out where he was but Elijah figured that she wouldn’t find out until morning which gave him plenty of time to owl the crazy b*tch. No doubt she would have gone to his studio first though, then the park, then the river and then every café in Paris. If all else failed she’d go into the art supply shops no doubt.

“Uhuh.” He grinned, coming back from his thoughts of mother related destruction to Paris. “I have the gist of it no doubt... Cecilia is a little madam when she doesn’t get her way with father... I’m her reserve when she wants something.” He chuckled and shook his head. Elijah glanced out of the window and saw the Paris lights twinkling happily. Obviously the people of Paris were used to Elijah’s light being on at stupid times of the night but he doubted they knew he’d be back so soon. If Eli could have had his way then he would have just buried himself under the covers and stayed there but he would have had to get up eventually.

He shook his head and rolled over to the other, slightly colder, side of the bed. He opened the bottom drawer of the paint splattered bedside table and rifled through it before pulling out some Euro notes. He closed the drawer and counted out about nine-hundred Euros before tucking the notes under the lamp which he promptly turned on. Eli tapped the bulb a few times, dimming it slightly, before looking at Lily. “Fancy going out?” he asked, glancing out of the window again. He wasn’t fussed either way but it would speed up his impending owl to his mother. “We could go to a restaurant or something..”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:19 am

"Well it seems as though Cecilia and I have something in common. My brothers are softies, they think I'm innocent." Lily joked with a small snort at this idea. Lily may blush frequently and stutter at times, as well as stumble down staircases at least once a week but she definitely wasn't innocent. Well at least she didn't think she was.

"Sure, I think I probably should see some of Paris before I fully believe I'm here and it isn't a halucination induced by inhaling too much of my Uncle's products." Lily agreed, sitting up as she glanced around for a familiar bit of clothing. How had things gotten so spread out? Lily couldn't really remember where everything had landed. It had been merely tossed in a vague direction.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Snorting a little at the idea of Lily being innocent, Elijah reached up and kissed her before rolling off of the bed. If she was innocent she certainly wasn’t now. He stood up and wandered over to the mahogany chest of drawers in the corner. He opened the top drawer and took a pair of boxers out from inside. They looked surprisingly clean. Well, all of his clothes were clean but these looked paint free. Eli frowned slightly and turned them inside out and back again before pulling them on. It was then that he found a small dot of green on the hem. He smiled triumphantly and gestured to the door near the window that seemingly lead nowhere.

He crossed the room, jumping over discarded clothing debris and successfully made it to the door without any major issues. He opened the door and smiled at Lily. “A wardrobe for you m’lady.” He said, bowing slightly. “May Merlin smile upon French fashion designers.” He muttered before crossing the room again. Eli opened the bathroom door beside the chest of drawers and turned the light on. A strangled scream escaped his throat and he nearly jumped about four foot in the air. Nachash was lying leisurely over the toilet which thankfully had the lid down. Eli shook his head and patted his chest idly with his fingers, urging his heart to calm down. “Nachash you are so very annoying.” He snapped at the snake in Parseltongue. She looked affronted and Eli rolled his eyes at the snake.

Eli opened the cupboard above the sink and took his box of chokers, or ‘collars’ as Nachash liked to tease, off of the shelf. He closed the cupboard and opened the box up. He took one with a bell out from inside and clasped it around his neck. Nachash hissed something under her breath and Eli glared at her. “I’m sorry.” He spat “But whether my daughter knows I’m here or not is none of your business, ‘Ash. I suggest you but out.” Nachash hissed again and Eli threw a bar of soap, the first thing he laid his hands on, at her. The snake deftly slid out of the way and hissed at him. “Fauve being here would not hinder me in the slightest! How dare you even suggest that! Forgive me if I don’t tell you everything you wish to know anymore but most things hardly concern you now.”

Nachash insinuating that he was forgetting about his own daughter was really beginning to irk Eli. Jumping into the shower after taking the boxers off, Eli began to think. He had not seen her in a while but that didn’t mean he loved her any less. If it pleased that damn snake then he’d retrieve her from Khaat’s home in the morning. He did miss Fauve but sometimes it was nice to take a break between being a father and having to actually showing up for classes although the latter was rare to take place. No, he’d already made up his mind. In the morning he’d fetch Fauve and spend some time with her as well as Lily....providing the redhead agreed. Eli bit his lip and heard a hiss of laughter again. He gripped the box of chokers and threw them at the snake. This time his aim wasn’t as off and it grazed Nachash slightly but not enough to hurt her.

He heard the snake slither out of the window and he got out of the shower. Eli wrapped a towel around his waist, walked back into the bedroom and closed the bathroom door behind him. He walked to his wardrobe and pulled a shirt over his head. He grabbed a fresh pair of jeans and slipped into them, all the while muttering about the irritating snake. He heard the bell tinkle as the remaining water ran out from inside it and he ran a hand through his hair. He left the bedroom for a moment and walked down the stairs. He strode over to an easel where a canvas was sat ready for him and he picked a pencil up before absent mindedly beginning to draw.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Lily glanced as Elijah left the room, feeling a tad awkward. Slipping out of the bed, she sighed softly her feet feeling a tad chilly as she stood up and gave a smile as she reached for random clothing. She did though blush in realization that Elijah had in fact seen her entirely naked. Then she panicked at the idea of her brothers finding out that Elijah had seen her naked. Well he had definitely done more than see her naked of course, but that part really should be left to the imagination.

She couldn't help but groan as she sat back onto the bed and felt her hair. It was definitely messy. Though she couldn't be bothered even attempting to tame it. A lesson that had taken around ten years to learn. Now Lily just left it to either frizz or she used a charm. Though the latter was far to time consuming to do daily.

Lily jumped slightly when she heard noises coming from the bathroom that Elijah had obviously gone into. She thought about going to check on what was happening in there but decided against it. Probably pushing boundaries there. Lily stood up and begun to make her way out of the room. She walked down the stares and found Elijah drawing. "What are you drawing?" Lily asked curiously as she attempted to tie her hair with the hair tie on her wrist. Which was difficult considering it was double it's normal size.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top