Love in the sands - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Love in the sands - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Love in the sands

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love in the sands - Page 2 Empty Re: Love in the sands

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:30 pm

mashara watched as she took everything out " well I can say one thing your definaly organised " He said turning onto his side to look at her as he lay on the blanket he took a carrot and took a bite "wow nice " he said smiling "your going to spoil me I can see it hyde" he said letting his hand run up her back gently as he took more ths time he held it up for her to bite. "you know I have dreamed about being like this with you " he said his cheeks blushed "but I always woke befoer we actually did anything " he said biting his bottom lip knowing she would sus out just what he ment by his words.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Hyde thrilled at his compliments and his touch. She leaned down and took a delicate bite of the carrot enjoying the all natural taste of it. She leaned back on one arm and saw his blush at his words and her heart raced with them. "Sometimes though, reality is far better then dreams." She said softly, the mood called for soft and gentle not loud.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:02 pm

mashara smiled as she took a bite " that I agree with , but maybe we could finish the dream " he said looking into her eyes he just wanted to kiss her lips again but held back instead taking more of her food. Taking the wine he pored two glasses holding one out to her " to the soon to be Mrs. morimoto, who is the love in my heart " he said softly to her. Now he could not hold back he leaned forward and kissed her resting his forhead against hers "I can not tell you how I feel Hyde , my heart fels as if its bursting right now with you here with me" he realised he was waffeling and closed his mouth "sorry "
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Hyde took the wine and laughed softly. "I don't need you to tell me how you feel Mashara, I know." She shook her head. "You are fine." She leaned back once more, "So tell me, what have you been doing over the years? I wasn't even aware my brother and you spoke on a regular basis."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:35 pm

He nodded as he took a sip of his wine " yes he kept me informed of what you were doing and how you were doing" he sighed "I kinda asked him to " he admited to her "after that day i didn't want to lose contact, he told me how you were after, you know" he could not help but sigh as she loked into teh liquid of hs glass downing teh last in one gulp.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Hyde turned away and stared down into her glass, sitting up and folding her legs at the knees with her arms resting on them. "I can't say it was easy. I took a chance and opened up for once...only to find that it mattered very little." She sighed and shook her head turning to him. "But you are here now, and I know the truth. That to me is all that matters."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:02 pm

he watched her face as she sat up resting her arms on them he touched her arm as she spoke "I was a right baka, for sure back then " he said smiling at her as she said he was there with her now "I am that and I am going no where with out you, what ever your wish it is my duty to see that it is fufiled" he smiled lovingly to her and lowerd hs voice so it came soft and filled with love "what ever it shall be " he lent forward and kissed her hand as it rested on her knee , but on trying to sit back up his hand slipped and he fell face first into the sand "ok " he said spiting out sand "that didn't go down welll " he said brushing sand from his face and nose, he smiled chucking at her .
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:07 pm

Hyde laughed, "A klutz as ever I see." She said and helped him sit back up. "I am glad somethings never change. Even that one." She then took a drink of the wine and sighed in delight before picking up a strawberry and biting into the soft and juicy flesh of it. It was wonderful but she had to use a finger to wipe away a little juice that slid down the corner of her mouth. "Oops." She said.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:17 pm

he smiled moving forward he licked off he last spots of juice and once more with a smile kissed her "mumm you taste like strawberrys " he said chucklling picking up one for him self . but as he bit it the juice fell onto his chest and he looked quickly at Hyde "you must have picked the juciest strawberrys in your farm" he said still looking at her with a smile
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Hyde laughed and waved her wand whispering a quick cleaning spell Obachan had taught her. The juice and stain were gone. "There good as new." She said and then nodded, "My stuff is only the best. I sell it to restraunts all the time. It gives me something to do with my hard earned work. Of course Obachan gets some too."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top