Class Eight - N.E.W.T.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class Eight - N.E.W.T. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class Eight - N.E.W.T.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class Eight - N.E.W.T. Empty Class Eight - N.E.W.T.

Post by William Winston McCoy Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:47 am

Another day, another class. Professor McCoy had replaced professor Emof, who had work in the Ministry, not a long time ago. He liked teaching, especially Transfiguration. He had done some teaching jobs before, but Transfiguration was always his favorite. He wrote his name on the blackboard and sat on his desk, waiting for the students to arrive. He also waved his hand and wrote the title of today's lesson - Incarcerous, Incednio, Aguamenti/Avis, Ferula, Serpensortia.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Class Eight - N.E.W.T. Empty Re: Class Eight - N.E.W.T.

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:49 am

Arthur entered the classroom, giving a smile and a greeting to professor McCoy. He put his books on the desk and took his usual front row seat, waiting for the class to begin.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Mariana just walked into the classroom looking like she didn't sleep at all. Party at Huffelpuff Common Room lasted untill early morning hours. "Good morning Professor i hope you are well.." she said yawning putting her head on the desk though had to keep her eyes open. She would much rather go to sleep since yesterday's match along with last night's party didn't help her very much. "And Hi Arty how are you?" she asked still yawning with her hand covering her mouth.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Belle walked, a radiant smile upon her full lips as she did so. She had bounce to every step, her long hair was free this morning but had a million curls in it that bounced with her, only adding to her happy appeal this morning. "Good Morning Professor, I hope you are doing well?"

Belle was in such a good mood, her brother had come over and they had gone riding and he was no longer trying to kill Andrian for the past mistake. She had even allowed Andrian back into the bed chambers instead of having him sleep on the couch.

"Morning Mari, Hey Arthur." She said as she sat on the other side of Mari. "Merlin's beard Mari, you look like you are about to fall out of your chair."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Mariana looked as Belle walked inside the classroom making alot of for what her seemed like a noise at this time. She almost took a nap right there, but when Belle named her she snapped looking like a car just drove over her. Her hair was a mess not brushed since last night since she hardly woke up to even go to her classes. Ofcourse sleep lasted only for 1,2 hours. "What are you so happy about this early?" she asked yawning for the third time since she walked into the classroom. "Yeaaaah don't mention it i was busy eating and drinking whole friggin night..." she replied feeling like she was going to throw up since she didn't eat this much in a while.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Belle raised a brow as Mari suddenly didn't look so well, "Do me a favor sis and aim the other way." She then answered Mari's questions.

"I am this happy because Scott his home more and not trying to kill Andy I might add and Andrian is back in my room where he belongs." She blushed slightly at that, but shook it off. "Him and I might actually make it through this and for that I am quite happy."

Then she caught something, "You were partying? And you didn't call me, I feel very left out now Mari. I bet it was a blast though."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:31 pm

Mariana yawned on loud putting herself unwillingly in sitting position. "Well i am glad for you, but still i am not awake right now to show it.." she replied yawning again like it turned into her new habit. "Sorry sis Rawenclaws are not allowed in the Huffelpuff common room. We were celebrating the victory," she replied not sure what other exuce to give Belle though that one was rather vaiid.

Slytherins were beaten yesterday by her team and Puffers were celebrating untill 4 AM untill everyone fell asleep right there on the floor. "And i might mention sleeping on the floor is not so comftable either." she added leaning back in her chair like she was going to fall off.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Alester entered upon the comments of his classmate, the able-witch Mariana. He looked to see who she was conversing with and smiled as he saw another familiar face, although less known to Alester, Belle seemed nice and also gifted. He took a typical seat for him; near the center but close to an aisle. Further glancing around the room and as his eyes caught the board he grinned... conjuration on the practical level! He took out the Ace of Wands ready for the lesson to begin.

His messenger bag was in its usual place at his feet like a well heeled dog, and his robes were thrown open and coursing around him like waterfalls of fabric. It was a nice day and he was not thrilled to be indoors, he would rather be in the sunlight exploring the grounds or taking a walk in the forest... forbidden or not! He sighed and traced designs on his desk with his fingers as he waited for their instructions.
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:44 am

''Good day to all and congratulations to Hufflepuff for their Quidditch victory against Slytherin. Good job, Miss Diggory. Now, you may all see what spells we are going to practice today so, what I would like to ask you is what these spells do? Would anyone care to try?'', he asked.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Belle raised her hand and then spoke, not too loudly so she didn't explode Mari's head. "Incarcerous, summons ropes that instantly bind a victim. Incednio, casts fire balls great for lighting bon fires with I might add." She of course added a smile to this. "And Serpensortia conjures a snake, but I am not quite sure what the last one is for Professor."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top