Sister, Sister where did you go? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sister, Sister where did you go? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sister, Sister where did you go?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sister, Sister where did you go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sister, Sister where did you go?

Post by Lily Potter1 Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:03 am

"I know, but sometimes I wonder whether she just wished to be taken when Dad was." Lily said in a somewhat morbid manner as she ran a hand through her now bushy hair, her hand shaking slightly as she tried to figure what to say next. So many things sprung to mind, but none seemed appropiate.

"Maybe, I guess..." Lily said unconvinced on the matter as she pondered Mari's question, a little suprised she still called Ginny her mother. She shrugged this off though as she answered the question, "She's alright, sometimes though she just leaves the house unannounced and sits at a random spot in the garden. I think she'll always be grieving." Lily said knowing this was true. Some people who lost a partner moved on to another at some point, Ginny Potter though, Lily was pretty convinced would never move on.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Sister, Sister where did you go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sister, Sister where did you go?

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Mariana sighed feeling guilty for alot of things though she didn't like to complain. There was hardly someone who actually cared about her problems. "I don't think she did. After all she had you and your 3 brothers to take care of. If someone who had 4 kids wanted to die then there's no hope for us that don't." Mariana replied to Lily not sure how comforting or not comforting did her words sound.

"Things came around. We all lost alot of things. Some of them came back though not in the way she would have wanted it." she said using the low tone like she was going to cry right here and right now. Even though she tried to stand unbreakable she wasn't made of stone. "To be honest sis i wish i haven't lived to see this. People died, some came back alive though lost. I prefer a hundred times i died instead of your father. That would at least make one of us happy." she said having a sound of her old depressing state again. After all everyone knew what happened to her & Jess. "And you Lily? How did you get through all these years?" she asked refering clearly to those seven years they didn't see eachother.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:55 am

Lily gazed at Mari with a unreadable expression. "No, Mari never think like that, Dad died but he is still reason I still have hope, if I lost you, well even when we haven't seen each other in a while, I'd loose hope in the man above. And sometimes hope is all we have right?" Lily said in a shakey voice. She dislked talking about death a lot. It made her sad.

"Me, I survived, I think that's all that really matters. I have a good family, even if it's hard to talk to them sometimes." Lily said after a moment meaning honestly every word she said. She loved her family and would do anything for them, even if she found it difficult to be coddled by them sometimes.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Mariana didn't expect anyone could understand her since her mind was rather complicated even for herself. "You don't mean that sis. And do trust me when you live to see the things that happen nowdays you wonder why did you survive in the first place. Hope isn't realistic sometimes, but without it i agree we would be lost. I do think that if you could have chosen between your father and me you would have chosen him." she said with a passive voice that wasn't like her after she got out of St.Mungo's.

"How is James? I saw Albus a couple of times here, but he didn't recognize me. They probably both forgat what happened in the past. I am surprised you still remember after all these how long it was 8 years.." she asked dragging a comment here and there as it was usual for her to do so.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:32 am

"James? Eh, he is his usual sometimes pratty self. He's gotten better over the years but he is still a annoying twat at times." Lily said with a small smile as a giggle escaped her lips. "Of course I knew it was you, you're like the sister I never got to have, so it makes your face kind of hard to forget even after a long time." Lily said with an expression that clearly stated 'duh' in big bold letters.

"So you're in Hufflepuff right? Enjoy it there?" Lily asked curiously, they had a lot of catching up to do and Lily wanted to know everything. She was nosey like that.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Even Mariana remembered James being pratty though right now she would turn everything around and go hug him again. "Well i assumed so. I would give anything to turn back time and be with you all again even if i get bullied by your brother." she said with a small grin that spread across her face. "Well James & Albus forgot and better don't remind them either. I wish this would stay a secret for now.." she said not sure how would Lily react on this one. Keeping a secret you're someone's foster sister wasn't excatly the usual thing to ask.

"Yeah isn't it obvious?" Mariana replied smiling showing Lily her yellow robes with black cloak. The only thing i actually enjoy is Quiditch. Especially the satisfaction when we win. How about yourself? I assume i don't have to guess which house since i can see your robes clearly. Everyone being nice to you?" she asked not really sure what else to say.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Sat May 01, 2010 2:55 am

"Everyone has their right to a secret and I'll keep yours." Lily said not asking why Mari had requested this. She couldn't help but feel a little hurt that she didn't want to be known as once her foster sister but she knew that Mari would have a pretty good reason why so she left it alone. For now anyway.

"It's nice I suppose, it does get a little annoying to be known as another Potter or Weasley. Sometimes I just want to whack someone when they only remember my last name not my first but I restrain." Lily said with a small smile.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 02, 2010 1:04 am

"Thank you sis. Trust me you are doing the right thing. I don't like secrets even if i have them alot.I hope that one day i'll stop guarding secrets and yell them out loud." Mariana replied feeling like the most evil of evil people for keeping secrets with everyone including her friends,family and even her ex boyfriend. Maybe one day everything would be revieleved and she would have to answer alot of questions.

Mariana knew the feeling Lily talked about. Sometimes people only recognized her by her uncle's last name though most of the times she didn't mention her last name so people had to learn her name. "I know the feeling. Do you know how it is like when someone points a finger at you in the corridor and remembers you because some familiar of yours was famous. Don't you just wish that someone started to treat you as what you are? An independent person.." she asked feeling a little frustrated by what she was saying though she knew to hide it as a professional.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Sat May 08, 2010 1:50 pm

"Yeah I know how you feel. I mean it's an honor to be compared even in the same league as my father, mother and even grandparents but it doesn't mean I want to be a carbon copy of anyone." Lily reasoned with a small sigh as she leant back further against the sink. She had even been compared to her brothers sometimes, but that happened rarely, more for the sake she wasn't as much like her siblings as apparently her parents, her mother and grandmother especially.

"I want to achieve things on my own terms. I want to get on the Gryffindor Qudditch team on my own skill not because of my name, I want to be called a great potioneer because of my talent not because it was what my grandmother was skilled at. It may seem petty, but it's the way I see things anyway. It makes me work harder." Lily said a more determinded note to her tone.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat May 08, 2010 9:04 pm

"Yeah untill some point it's complimenting when they compare me with my uncle Cedric. But being a simple blank copy of someone is not anyone's objective in life.." Mariana agreed remembering her first years at Hogwarts when everyone stared at her once they heard her last name as it was from queen of egypt. Her uncle was a brave boy, but still comparing to him always made her loose alot of self-confidence.

"I want to successed things no one has ever tried before. I like to be different and original because it's who i am. I don\t want to be only my uncle's neice or my father's daughter. And i did alot of things on my own. Who can tell me that i didn't get the post of Quiditch Captain based on my skills. My uncle was, but it's nerving when you are being a shadow of someone. Did you go to the last match we played againt Gryffindor?" she asked trying to get encouraging thought where she wasn't a mere reflection of her uncle.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top