Getting to Know My little Sister
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting to Know My little Sister  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting to Know My little Sister

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting to Know My little Sister  Empty Getting to Know My little Sister

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:59 am

Xemnas after having a huge talk with Naomi, and Hitame. Xemnas figured that if Naomi is her family then it's time to really make her his sister. Awhile ago he sent a message to her telling her to meet him in the common room. Whether she came or not Xemnas was still freakin out about the whole situation. But he tried to stay positive, Man what's taking her so long. Maybe she's a slow walker, who knows. Well I'm going to find out Xemnas thought to himself. He walked down the stairs of the dormitory and opened to the room to the common room. Hoping to already see her face. Nope, still nothing Xemnas sat on the couch and waited for her arrival.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know My little Sister  Empty Re: Getting to Know My little Sister

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:37 am

Naomi was still in the girl's dormitory at the time. She had finally got shown around Hogwarts. She laid on her bed, forgetting about meeting up with Xemnas. Naomi was also reading about Harry Potter at the time for one of her assignments she had already received. She then read the following sentences, " Harry was waiting for Hermione in the common room, they were going to come up with a plan to finish Veldemort off." Common room.. I'm supposed to meet up with Xemnas in the common room!! Naomi remembered. "I FORGOOOOOOOOOOT!!" Naomi yelled, completely unaware that teachers were nearby. She jumped out of bed as she dropped the book and slipped her shoes on. Naomi ran out of the dorm and into the hallway. She quickly looked both ways and followed Xemnas' given directions, which was imprinted on her brain, After leaving the girl's dorm, turn left into the hallway and open the second right door. Naomi pushed the door so hard, it quickly flew open and hit the other side of the wall. "I'm heeeeere..." Naomi announced. Naomi spotted Xemnas on the couch, she quickly ran and sat next to him. "Sorry I'm late, I completely forgot." she said.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 88
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Empathy

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:51 am

Xemnas gazed at Naomi as she ran right into the common room. He laughed "Heh take it easy girl, I could've waited all night" Xemnas said being more comfortable to her. "But I am curious, what made you so busy that you would forget to meet your new bro" Xem said smiling to her. He wanted to stay positive so that Naomi would like him better. The day they first met wasn't such a good way to meet someone, especially if it's your youngest sibling. "So tell me....sis, what's going on. Ya like Hogwarts so far" Xemnas asked stretching his legs on the sofa and putting his hands on his head.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:19 am

Naomi looked away from Xemnas, and told him,"Ah... well" she started, "I like the school alot so far. But what made me forget was this assignment I had to do. I can't believe I have something to do already... what kind of school gives homework on the first day? Not a muggle school for sure. But hey, it is a magic school. Wait... that doesn't describe my point very well... does it...?" Naomi added. I wonder what I'm going to talk about with Xemnas today... Naomi thought while she swung her legs, which didn't reach the floor quite yet, back and forth on the couch. She was very exited to spend time with her new found sibling, older sibling in this case. Even though Naomi didn't know him very well, she was comfortable with him around her. She didn't know why, she just was, she was... happy. Which was weird, especially since she found out the most tragic, horrifying life details ever just the day before. She might have just liked the atmosphere. She turned back to him after her speech.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:03 am

"Geez, even I didn't get that much homework when I first came. Although most of my homework troubles are from Proffesor Wilson. The defense against the dark arts teacher. You really need to study for his class (he's sorta like Mrs.Lynch buddy). So did you finish it or are you still working on it, I could help if you want. I'm not that smart but I could try." Xemnas gestured to Naomi. He was happy to know his little sibling. She was much more quite and there was no problems detected on her. Xemnas liked that, he even wondered why she was put in gryffindor, not hufflepuff. Xemnas waited for a reply
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:48 am

"Well why not," Naomi replied, "Even if you were very inane, I am not that smart either... so it wouldn't hurt.." Naomi suddely smiled quickly, hoping she was smart witted enoughf to use a word he didn't know. Inane, inane, inane, inana, inane.... She repeated in her head. She then sat up straight, What if he does know.... he's not that stupid..After the thought, she was unbelievably flustered. She lifted her head and placed her hands on it. After a few seconds she started shaking her head, witch was full of thoughts. Naomi stopped and looked at Xemnas, waiting to see his reaction of her weird behavior.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:24 am

Xemnas laughed as she said the word wrong. "No dickhead, it's inSane. Ha your stupid" Xemnas laughed. She watched as she just stared blankly at him like someone with mental problems. "I guess your still trying to get out of those stupid muggle schools right ? oh well whatever. Hey Naomi, is there any specific bands that you like. I'm assuming evanescience just like Hitame, but hey is there any other" Xemnas asked waiting patiently for a reply.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top