Sister time
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sister time Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sister time

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sister time Empty Sister time

Post by Amber Lockwood Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:28 pm

If there truly was something Amber really desired then it was becoming either an auror or a healer. Either way, studying and applying to one of the professions was her wildest dream.
As a girl who had her hopes high in the skies, she, from time to time, liked to visit the hospital (didn't matter if it was a muggle or magical one) and the ministry of magic, however she did not enter the latter one. The building seemed to be so majestic to the likes of her and when she sat on the bench on the opposite side of the road, she could only stare and admire men and women walking in and out. With her wide fantasy and imagination she also tried to guess what their backgrounds were and why did they join the Ministry of magic? Was it to make the society a better place or was it simply to benefit their own needs, earn more money and use their power?

She saw many famous faces and admired some aurors from afar as she sipped on her tea. It was a cold summer day and instead of wearing her usual silken dress, she chose to pick tight black pants and a long sleeved black shirt from her wardrobe. With all the dark colors around her, Amber's porcelain white skin was a great contrast to the black color. Probably the only thing that gave away that the girl was alive were her lips – painted in blood red that opened up from time to time to take another sip of the warm drink.

Aria was supposed to meet her here soon. Amber did not know why, but she always had a habit of coming early; even if that meant waiting for an hour and a half. She just was like that, but currently the girl was not bothered by the fact that the weather kept changing every few minutes and that she was already shuddering on the bench. She wanted to see her sister who graduated not so long ago and, after that, they had not seen each other for quite a while. Amber could not leave school every day to travel home just for Aria's sake.

Drawing a deep breath, the girl locked her eyes on the big building once again, dozing away into a dreamy state. Soon she would become an auror or a healer. And soon she would make her parents proud!
Amber Lockwood
Amber Lockwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Sister time Empty Re: Sister time

Post by Aria Haywood Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:39 pm

To be honest Aria wanted to be auror or healer too but yeah also she couldn't choose one of them. It's been year already since she graduated but she still haven't went to work, she did spend it on traveling, sitting home or hanging with few friends who she had. She just wasn't sure what she wanted exactly.

She had asked her sister to meet her today and decided to meet in front of Ministry of Magic. Just it's place on what they both like to look at their free time. She just had came back from America and she had to tell something to her sister and that was reason why they had to meet. It was about cousin who she had no idea they had, actually 5 of them.

She soon reached to Ministry of Magic. She did wear blue jeans, t-shirt and a jacket for this cold summer day, she didn't wanna wear dress today like she usually does since it was to cold for it. She looked around and soon saw her little sister sitting on the bench. She walked to her and sat next to her.

"Hey, Amber," she said with smile. She had figured that she was dreaming once again and she needed to get her attention now on her. "I need to tell you something, that's really surprising. I'm sure you'll be shocked when you hear about it too," she added then there and looked at her sisters with a little smile on her face.
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Lockwood Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:20 pm

By the time Aria finally approached her, Amber had finished her tea and toyed with the endge of the cup without really noticing what she was doing. When she was finally addressed by her older sister, she started and glanced at the cup. It was basically destroyed by her nails and she decided to throw it away. She could buy another cup of tea later.

Amber then looked at Aria with a small smile on her lips. "Hi," she responded happily, but before she could even start asking how was it in America and what sort of people lived there. According to the rumors they believed that Americans were not so smart and Amber wished to hear everything from her sister first before making her own opinion.

"Okay?" her eyebrows arched slightly as she retorted carefully. Something she would be surprised to hear... "You are not pregnant, are you?" A newcomer to their family? Honestly she did not know how to react to her own thoughts, but if that was the case, she would support her sister one hundred percent, and she believed her mother and father would do the same. According to the law she was an adult now and could do whatever she wanted. "Just tell me already, I am dying to know!"
Amber Lockwood
Amber Lockwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:35 pm

Aria smiled there and listened her sister question. She even didn't wanna to laugh of her idea what she wanted to tell now. "No I'm not pregnant for sure. You know I don't have even a boyfriend right now," she said honestly then and wondered how to tell her about their cousins. She did take deep breath and looked at her sister.

"Yeah I know you wanna know, I get it," she said. "Okay i'm not pregnant but I did find there few more family members. We have actually like five cousins about who we don't know nothing. I met one of them there accidently actually in front of one shop," she then tried to explain in now so good as she could right now. She herself couldn't still really believe it.

"His name is Tyler Lockwood. He is our father's brothers son and she has four sbilings who named I can't remember right now," she added then with a smile and looked at her sister still. She wasn't sure how her sister would react on all this now so she was curious.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Lockwood Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:02 pm

"There are such things as friends with benefits or one night stands," Amber muttered, trying to hide her disappointment in this case. It would have been totally awesome to become an aunt. She would teach the child different things, make him or hear wear her designed clothes. An image of a happy family faded soon, however, when Aria continued.

Three more family members? "What?" And find them in what sense? Were they like some animals in the wild who were to be found? Tilting her head, Amber directed her pale face and dark eyes towards her sister now, all attention on her. Not to take her wrong - Evangeline was rather happy to find out that the Lockwood family was widely spread, but that far - all in America? That was something unexpected. For some reason she had imagined that the Lockwoods were all purely British.

"Ahha?"

Amber furrowed her eyebrows and looked away. Five more cousins. That was quite a lot honestly. "I wonder why father never mentioned them," she muttered quietly, looking now at her heavy platformed boots. Were they not getting along so well? She knew they had an uncle and an aunt, but that was about it.

"This Tyler... Is he coming here?"
Amber Lockwood
Amber Lockwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:33 pm

Aria knew Amber wil be disspointed that she isn't preganant yet but that time will come one day. She just wasn't really ready to have a kid yet. She first wanted to have a job and good husban then she will get pregnant when time is right. These one nightstands she hates them actually and she doesn't get why people are doing that.

They aren't from America, they live in England actually too but Tyler was there with his girlfriend or then a wife Eva. "I'm not really sure how we haven't met before. They are british too. Tyler just visited the America like I did. We did also went same magical school," she said and wondered how all this even had happened.

"When I was younger I heard mother and father talking about someone Riker Lockwood, who is Tyler's  father but when I asked who he was they ignored it and changed topic. I'm not sure what happened between two brothers. Seemed like they don't get along anymore," she then had to say it out. She wasn't really sure what had happened many years ago and now she wants to find it out. No matter what but she isn't sure how to get parents to talk about it.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Lockwood Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:00 pm

Amber smirked. So they even went to the same school? That was relatively odd, especially since their school was not that big enough to hide such secrets as this. What house was this Tyler from? Maybe he was Gryffindor? Or a former Hufflepuff student? Honestly, he could have even walked past her nose and Amber would not had noticed it. She feared keeping an eyecontact with those she did not know and her eyes were most of the time fixed either on the floor, her boots or the book she was currently reading. Yes, she was that ignorant and blind towards the surroundings.

Amber shrugged her bony shoulders; yes, it was quite possible that the brothers did not get along anymore and therefore decided to neglect each other and their families. It was quite miserable considering how well Amber got along with her other siblings and relatives. There were no secrets between them, only a bond that united them all into one faction - the Lockwood family.

She suddenly became interested in this whole story. Why did the brothers divide in such manner? When?

"Where in England?" Interrogated Evangeline further, curious and wishig to know more details.
Amber Lockwood
Amber Lockwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:24 am

Aria thought what to say now. She knew that Tyler wasn't in ravenclaw for sure. He wasn't sure at first at all from what house he was back then. It was slytherin or hufflepuff then, she couldn't recall which one it was. She was quite shocked when she heard that they were related and now still tries to get over from it. She still really can't believe it, it was very shocking.

Yeah Aria did get along with her siblings and family too and she had no idea why they can't get along. It has to be something very big that brothers don't talk and neglect the family. She sighed on it and looked in front of her now.

Silly her forget to ask where exactly in England they live. "Silly me didn't ask it. So I can't answer you," she said then quietly to her and smiled weakly. She really should have asked it.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Lockwood Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:30 pm

Tilting her head, she observed her sister curiously. So, even after meeting a cousin, a relative she had never known anything, she forgot to ask where he lived. What a genius! She knew now that she had to take the matters in her own hands and use her professional stalking skills. It would not take long, she was certain of it. London was so full of information and wizarding world was not so big.

"I will take care of this," she muttered a quiet promise before cheering up a bit again. "So do tell me - What is he like? What did you two talk about? Tell me of reactions, emotions - tell me everything! Does he resemble to any of us?"
Amber Lockwood
Amber Lockwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:40 pm

Yeah that was who she was sometimes. She can't just change it. After these what her sister now asked she had to think before answering. She didn't wanna give to her wrong information, so she had to think a little bit about it.

"Em okay," she said for the first thing about taking care of this. "He seemed quite sweet, friendly boy. We did talk about how many siblings we had and so on about our family and such stuff. When he heard my last name then he was shocked like I was since he didn't know that he had cousins, like me. So suprised too. She does a little bit resemble us I think," she then did say and did take a deep breath now.
Aria Haywood

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top