music for the soul - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

music for the soul - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

music for the soul

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

music for the soul - Page 3 Empty Re: music for the soul

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:24 pm

"We have plenty of room in that old farm house." Alex said "you would just have to help out in the barn. and other stuff. and mom would never be oposed to helping some one. its just dad you'll have to worry about. and me if you get to close to my sister."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:26 pm

"Busted," he thought. "I...... Only if its ok with your family." He still thought how Amanda would react.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:28 pm

I shall write to them some time." Alex said "now what were you going to say be for you said Only if its okay with my parents. You what?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:30 pm

He looked around clenching his jaws. "Umm, I was going to say i'm thankful you would be so nice to take me in."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:32 pm

" yeah just don't tell my parents your a slytern." alex said haveing noticed it from the way he acted and every thing. if was not hard to tell he was. even when he was not in his robes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:34 pm

He laughed, "deal."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:44 pm

"they have friends that might not like that alot but im sure dad and mom won't care at all." Alex said "it's just better not to tell."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top