music for the soul
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

music for the soul Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

music for the soul

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

music for the soul Empty music for the soul

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Alexander walked down to the lake carriing his broom and gutair he said under neath a tree and started to play softly. he wore shorts a tee and sandels.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

music for the soul Empty Re: music for the soul

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Woody walked under a tree at the lake wearing just some shorts and a tee shirt. "Hey." he looked over and recognized who it was "Hey your Amandas brother right?"
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:35 pm

"How do you know who i am. or who my sister is?" Alex asked looking up at the guy. a sudden sirious look on his face as he sat the gutir down next to him. geting ready to attack this guy if he said any thing about dateing his sister. "And Who are You?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:41 pm

"Oh, umm, I know your sster from my first day. She was alone so we talked about school. She talks about you A LOT."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:00 pm

"of course. even if im older the two of us are like twins." alexander said "and the name is alexander. if you don't all ready know that to. and who are you exactly."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:13 pm

"I'm Woodferd, but most people just call me Woody." He walked toward a tree and grabbed the lowest branch and climbed on it.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:54 pm

"Well hello Woodfred," Alex said he wasn't going to be nice as long as he had suspisions that amanda like him. and that was most likely. then he picked up his gutair and started playing an old song his grandfather use to sing to him and amanda
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:48 pm

"Nice song," he said, "What is it.?"
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:58 pm

"an old sea shanty." Alex said "you wouldn't like it.as much as you think you would right now."then he softly sang a few lines of it. "if Pariets are bad and Vampires are worse. though i sing of vampires i pray never one shall i see."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:00 pm

He climbed a little highger in the tree, "So whats you family like?"
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top