NEWTS - Class Three - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

NEWTS - Class Three - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

NEWTS - Class Three

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEWTS - Class Three - Page 4 Empty Re: NEWTS - Class Three

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Suzannah smiled in relief as he poured out to her. "I'm sure that will be quite satisfying... being able to see the pain in their eyes all because they caused pain to you... being able to get back... to get revenge" She said softly, staring off into space absentmindedly. He got her really thinking, and even though she wasn't the one who needed revenge, she could feel the bittersweet sensation of watching their blood pour to the ground and their bodies fall limp to the ground in pain. There was nothing better than that. She wanted to get revenge now, she wanted the adrenaline to pulse through her veins, but she couldn't. She could feel her true colours pouring from her skin, she has never felt like this before, but it felt great.

Suzannah giggled at Alester's dark humour once again. "Well, I wouldn't mind if you were a mass murderer or anything of that sort. I know that I want to associate with you... I enjoy talking to you. You are a lot like me, and I've never really met anyone like you.... that's a good thing" She smiled at him. Suz was truly being honest, and she never talked to anyone like she was talking to Alester. Even though she just met him, she could feel a connection between them- she understood what he was going through and wanted to help him. "Well I could say the same to you. I'm not exactly the most likable person, y'know" She informed him.
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:26 pm

He laughed softly so as not to disturb the class; he had been bred to respect above all else, and the Professor was in authority here. Yet he could not stop the soft sound as he could see the desire rise within her. He leaned further against the back of the platform further away from the rest of the class, and further into the recesses of his own darkness. She could not feel the bloodlust the same way he did... could not really wish to revel in it like he was accustomed to doing, literally to feel it between your hands on your skin warm and dark with the mysterious flavor that was unique to each person... The flash of pure black shone over his eyes yet again. Revenge is a covenient excuse for pain... he said soberly and truthfully.

Perhaps this is a conversation best continued another time. I should cause my Mother grief if I were reprimanded for creating disruption in my classes. However I assure you, your likability is subjective to the audience present. his eyes glanced at the other students present; it was involuntary and stealthy but meaningful. I find you strong and honest, a powerful combination. He let the globe come to a stop resting atop his cupped fingertips. We all shine with inner light... it remains for those to be able to see it and acknowledge it. His gaze was directed at the globe which had the same inner light still reflecting in his eyes, but now it drew him in and his words faded leaving uncertainty as to exactly who he was referring.
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Suzannah nodded, understanding his wishes. "Maybe we can hang out after class, just talk. I find you quite intriguing" She admitted, with the faintest sight of blush on her cheeks. "Why don't we return to our seats?" She suggested walking back over to her desk and taking a seat, leaving a vacant seat next to her's for Alester to sit. "I'm sure Gibbs nor any students heard our conversation. And if they did, they know better not to say a thing to anyone" She added with an evil grin spreading across her cheeks.

Suzannah smiled widely as he complimented her "Thank you... no one has ever told me that before." She watched him, her cheeks turning hotter. She rested her head on her arms on her desk, trying to hide her pink face. The last thing she wanted was for him to notice her blushing, especially if it was because of him. That would only embarrass her, and give Poe a good chance to mock her. Suzannah sat back up and gave her hair a little fix, and sat back in her seat, waiting for class to resume.
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:53 pm

[[OOC:Jeez you 2,3 how can you post so much at a class...]]
Mariana was searching for something that could break inside of her bag. Her bag was naturally full of all necessary and unncessary things so the first thing she caught was a crystal necklace which she never saw before or maybe she did, but it was hard to remember. Fortunatly her wand was always in her pocket so she doesn't have apsurd need of digging for it so she drew it and pointed at the crystal necklace thinking about incatation for the Unbreakable Charm which hit the necklace so Mariana packed her wand and dropped it on the floor next to her. It fell down rooling on the floor without a single skratch which was a sign of a job well done.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Gibbs watched as each student walked up to drop their item over the side. He nodded in approval and applauded most of them. He was glad that they knew that spell, it was useful. It seemed all they really needed to try was non-verbal and if they were feeling especially adventurous, wandless but he didn’t expect any of them except maybe Poe to be at that level. He walked back over to his desk and leaned against the front of it. He didn’t have much else to say. “Well done everyone for some terrific use of spells there I am very impressed. You make experiment now if you wish. Use different spells to retrieve your item, non-verbally, etcetera. Change the item around a bit if you wish and add some Transfiguration. If all else fails then we’ll drop one of you off of the side and add a bit of bungee jumping to the fun.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:59 am

Alester looked at Suzannah and gave her his half lipped grin, I am certain we shall cross paths outside of classes some day. The professor chose that time to give further instruction and Alester grinned sadistically at him. We may do some experimentation? Even on ourselves? He quickly thought the appropriate charm to himself concentrating on his own person and leapt over the side without the bungee cord... allowing himself to land on the balls of his feet. Nothing broken save his perfect composure; he laughed darkly at his success and actually grinned up at the professor...Can I try it out the window? he asked.
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Belle walked into class, she of course had a note excusing her as she had been out of town for the past two weeks and had just arrived back at Hogwarts. She went to the Professor and handed him the note. "Sorry sir, we were supposed to be in earlier but things got complicated."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top