Mari on Medical Treatment
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mari on Medical Treatment Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mari on Medical Treatment

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mari on Medical Treatment Empty Mari on Medical Treatment

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:11 am

It's been a few days now that Mariana was at St. Mungo's after Gabrielle almost driven her even more crazy in order to get her out of her depression. Mariana already started to retrieve some colour at least regarding to her face though considering she was still not hungry enough to eat too much the rest of her body was still skinny and pale. The lack of nightmares did its fair work in her sleeping so she now slept more though still not satisfying. She felt like a lion trapped in the cage though her nerves were calm enough now to keep control over her actions. She sat on the bed as previous few days wondering when would something out of ordinary happen.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Mari on Medical Treatment Empty Re: Mari on Medical Treatment

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:28 am

Andrian knocked on the door three time, and took a step into her room with a cup of herbal tea in his hand while he shoved his clipboard under his armpit. He peered over the mattress and looked over to Mariana who sat on her bed doing nothing. "Marry?" he spoke in a low, attractive male tone as he closed the door behind him. He took another three more step away from the door and stared at her with a warm smile on his face as he put the clipboard onto the table beside her and waited until he captured her attention.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Sophia heard Mari was on medical treatment at St. Mungo's at decided to come see her like a good best friend would. Walking down the long corridor she stopped at the desk and asked what room she was in so she can go and see her. As they told her the number she nodded and told them thankyou and walked towards Mari's room. Knocking three times on the door she opened it quietly and peeked in. "Mari, it's me Sophia may I please come in?"Sophia asked her softly. Sophia looked at Andrian and gave him a nod before turning her attention back to her best friend.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Mariana hated hospitals because there was so much of nothing to do. She looked boredly around the room for the whole days and time was passing too slow like it was never going to end. But then one beautiful day she had finally gotten a visit and a double one too. "Andyy!!" she said loudly like from the canon like she was just waiting for this standing up to give him a hug. As she hugged Andrian she saw her best friend Sophia on the door. "Come on in Sophi!" she said still hugging Andrian like she didn't see him in three hundred years.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:57 am

Sophia nodded and walked into the room and closed the door softly behind her and took a seat beside her bed side and the side Andrian wasn't on. "How are you feeling Mari?"Sophia asked her softly looking at her best friend seeing if she was ok. "What a lousy best friend I am not knowing you were here sooner then this!"said Sophia cursing herself. "So how long have you been in here?"Sophia asked her curiously hoping it wasn't long for that would make her feel worse. Although Sophia had a feeling it was a couple of days so she was going to feel bad no matter how many days Mari told her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Mariana let go of Andrian so she could go and hug her best friend Sophia. "Hey Sophi i am so glad to see you both. These were the most boring days ever.." she said sounding like her oldself again though she was not still fully recovered.If she was Khaat would have already let her go back to school. "Don't worry about it. They didn't even allow me visits anyway. Khaat was keeping me under sleeping dreamless potions for a couple of first days blabbering something about eating more." she said looking around like she was expecting someone else though it was clear they weren't there. "I've been here for only a week, but don't worry i am fine. I think they just a bit over-reacted.But where are my nephews and neices?" she asked curiously since last time she saw Alexia, Mari looked like a ghost.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:38 am

Khaat knocked very lightly and opened the door, finding that Mari had visitors. "Oh, I see you are in good hands," She looked at Andrian. "And I don't want to interrupt your visitors. Andrian, I have a new potions blend for Mari to try. " She handed Andrian a large bottle of a fuschia colored potion, prescribed to Mari, in Robert Lupin's handwriting on the label. "It won't taste bad, Mari, I promise It has a fruit punch flavor to it." Khaat said. "Please add this to what we're giving her. In order for it to work, she'll need a tablespoon four times a day. And then I'd like you to observe her sleeping and eating habits for the next day or so for the slightest change and let me know. This is a new formulation but I think it might just be what she needs to get back on her feet. " Khaat looked at Mari, "I'd like to see if we can't boost your recovery a bit and see if we can't get you at least out of here fairly soon. I don't know about back to school. I'll talk to Andrian, and one of us will let you know. If this does not work, please feel free to discontinue this, Andrian. I just thought it was worth a try."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Mariana gave the potion Khaat's just brought her a very unfriendly look like it killed someone though in realitty she never really seen it. "Another potion? Oh man when does it end..." she said not sounding too enthusiastic about the whole potion idea not really sure what to say to Khaat without offending her work. "My eating habbits? I'm just not hungry what's the problem.." she asked looking towards her nightshelf where there was a big number of potion bottles standing. Mariana just scanned them like she was going to blast them with her eyes.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:53 pm

This was the time that Belle decided to enter the room carrying a plate filled with home chocolate chip cookies that Martha had made just for Mari. "Well then these will go to waste don't you think?" She asked with a bright smile.

Mari and her had become close since the wedding and were becoming quite a team in their classes. Belle looked at Mari as the sister they she had never had but should have.

Belle's midnight hair was pulled up high into a pony tail with her bangs curled above her eyes with a few stray pieces and the pony tail moved with every step she took. She was only wearing a pair of flat knee-high biker boots with a pair of torn up and very tight blue jeans. She had on rather ironically enough the black baby-t shirt with I "Heart" Werewolves and this thought was crossing her mind even as she realized the two other people in the room besides Khaat. Her husband and Soph, but she kept her smile on her face she would not let her own life interfere with Mari's.

"But of course in case the smell does start to tempt you I will leave them here." She put the cookies on a table and then hugged Mari. "Glad to see you doing better, things are just not the same without you."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Mariana finished hugging both Sophia and Andrian taking their silence on the last question as no to it. Maybe it was better since being in a hospital wasn;t the best atmosphere for the children. Though no one could make her like the potion Khaat had added to the great number of potions she was already drinking.

Suddenly Belle walked into the room before she was even able to think about more visitors carrying chocolate chips cookies on the plate. Her trigger for Jess alert exploded in her head making her count to ten for herself before she was able to say something. "Oh hi sis.." she said coming over to hug her aswell trying to ignore her head that was screaming Jess's name from the inside.

"Yeah you don't have a despressed pathetic life form coloured like a ghost walking around the castle.." she agreed though it was supposed to be a joke even if it didn't sound like one at all. "Just leave the cookies here i'll eat them when i have a bit more of apetite. Right now i feel like i am going to throw up from eating anything.." she said making a fake konvincing smile.

"How come you got permission to come all the way here without having Order meeting?" she asked curiously trying to point her thoughts at any other direction which wasn't having Jess stuck everywhere around her mind.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top