Watching the stars
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Watching the stars Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Watching the stars

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watching the stars Empty Watching the stars

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Amanda snuck up into the towers with her she had a little note book where she wrought her songs pomes and thoughts down. she sat in the windo high above the ground and began to sing of Vampirets. wearing her hufflepuff uniform wich was a skirt and sweter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Watching the stars Empty Re: Watching the stars

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:45 pm

Alexander walked up the staris to a tower that was not that of the griffendor nor ravenclaw and it was not in the owlary. he carried his gutar and wore some jeans and a tee. "hello amanda," alex said when he saw his sister in the windo "how about you sit on the floor"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:59 pm

"you can't see the stars from the floor," Amanda said looking out the windo then down at the pad in her lap. "and where is the fun in sitting on the floor? ohh i wont get hurt if i fall while sitting on the floor. i won't fally at all. but in the window i could fall and get hurt. even die. if i don't call my broom in time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:06 pm

"i just hope you have your wand. because if dad knows let you get hurt when i was with you." Alexander said. "we would both be dead meat."then he started to softly play his gutar. an old song that was sung to him and his sister to make them be good little kids.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:17 pm

"when don't i have my wand?" amanda asked then started to sing the song alex played softy. "I'll tell you a tale of vampirates. a tale as old and true. yea i'll sing you a song of an ancient ship, and its mighty fersome crew. yea i'll sing you a song of an ancient blue..... that hunts the oceans blue." her voice filled the little room it was soft and quiet shy could be used. she never sang in front of people not ever her brother who knew.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Alex smiled then sang with her. " The vampirate ship has tattered sails that flap like wings in flight.they say that the captain, he wears a veil so as to curtail your frght at his death-pail skin and his lifeless eyes.and his teeth as sharp as night. Oh, they say that the captain, he wears a veil and his eyes never see the light." Alex's voice was a beutiful contrast to Amanda's. like they were made to sing together. though they never had before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:35 pm

"You'd better be a good, child- as good as gold, as good as good can be. Else I'll turn you in to the bampirates and wave you out to sea. yes you'd better be good, child- as good as gold. because - look can you see? there's a dark ship in the harbor tonight and theres room in the hold for thee! plenty of room for thee!" she sang even more softly.vampires and pirates are almost always know as evil but not al can be. Can they? amanda thoguht
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:43 pm

all if parates are bad, and vampires are wrse, then i pray that as long as i be that thought i sing of vampiates i never one shall see. yea, if pirates are danger, and vampires are death, i'll extend my prayer for thee- that thine eyes never see a vampirate... and they never lay a hand on thee," Alex sang finishing the song. "the pirates are gone and not all vampires are bad," he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Once the song was over. amanda started wrighting. 'who shall see. the real me. who will find the true one. the only one to ever see. i gone now and never shall see.' she wroght these song that she could never sing. at least not in front of people. not even her own brother.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:12 pm

"amanda why don't you sing your songs?" alexander aksed. "your voice is so pretty. why not let the word hear it. why try to hide your talent?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top