People watching
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

People watching Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

People watching

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People watching Empty People watching

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:58 am

Rise was sitting, staring passively at the crowds of people heading into the Great Hall for Dinner. Classes were over, but Rise was still in her uniform. Some people looked as though they had changed into more comfortable clothes under their uniforms, but Rise had come down here straight away, sat down on the edge of the Stairs, watching people disappear into the Great Hall and soon the sound of forks and spoons hitting together with the plates and the general chatter of dinner time took up the sound of the room.

Rise was in shock, she had just been... well, it felt like she had been violated, but not at the same time. Being a werewolf as she was, and somehow the entire school knew it now. People shot her dirty glances, some muttered, others avoided her completely, but Rise didn't care. Her scar... it was painful and aching, but she had a Hufflepuff scarf over it so no one could see it. She had been bitten in an usual place, just between her breasts, and up onto her chest, so that the scar peaked up visibly when she was wearing her normal school uniform, so she kept a scarf around her neck at all times to hide it.

Rise had been touched on her scarf by a human... A Rookwood no less, and she was shocked. Her werewolf side felt betrayed, and her human side was unable to grasp the full possibilities that could come from that single touch. It felt like he had touched her soul, and it almost hurt, she had felt something.. not right there, but there wasn't anything she could do about it, he had touched it, and there wasn't anything to do but sit and stare at the people who passed. People who glared, and whispered, and someone yelled out. "Get out of here dirty dog!" But Rise simply ignored it, shaking her head and leaning her head against a pillar on the table, closing her eyes and trying to ignore the insults.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

People watching Empty Re: People watching

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Running down from Gryffindor Tower, Damitrius was forced to stop by a couple of her "friends", who had been going up to the tower to get her. Apparently, she had been taking way to long to change out of her uniform and into regular clothes so they could head out into Hogsmeade to shop for some things they needed, or some things they just wanted. These girls only hung out with Mitri because for some reason she was always able to make guys do whatever she wanted. They seemed to fall under some kind of spell or hypnotic trance when they saw her, and they would do whatever she comanded them to do. She still didn't understand what it was all about, but the guys all apparently seemed infatuated with her and she never really paid it any attention. That is until she met these two girls who now always hung around her.

At first she was annoyed by how clingly they were. But with time she got used to them and she even started to acknowledge them as friends. Still she knew they used her because if they hung around with her guys would buy them anything they wanted, they just needed to ask. They weren't ugly girls, and Mitri never really got why they didn't look for boyfriends, they could easily get one, but no they seemed to enjoy being single, and then they complained that she got all the guys...

As they walked down the stairs toward the Entrance Hall, Mandy and Alexia, caught sight of another girl, who was sitting alone watching people pass her on their way to the Grand Hall. "Sad isn't it? How that girl is just sitting there." Alexia said, looking at Mandy and Mitri. Damitrius only shurgged and stared at the girl. The three girls turned their heads slightly as they heard someone's comment toward the girl, and the hairs on Mitri's neck stood on end, as she realized, before the other two, what the comment meant. That girl wasn't human, and if they called her a dirty dog, it meant that she was a werewolf... just like her sister... Her eyes widened as she looked over at the girl again, hatred and anger in her eyes.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:28 pm

Rise was awoken from her stupor by what felt the most heated glare she had ever received. Slowly, she turned to look at the group of girls were standing, staring at her. Her eyes immediately went to the dominant girl of the group, had they been a wolf pack, she would have been alpha by far. But the glare... the glare she was receiving, she could have sworn she had done something directly to her that had made her hate her so much. Rise couldn't help it, she waved weakly at the girls, acknowledging that she knew they were staring, and staring right back.

How was this fair? She hadn't done ANYTHING to these girls, and yet they stared at her with cold, hard hatred. Rise guessed they had met the bad side of a werewolf, and didn't seem to care about the fact that Rise was just a girl like themselves.. it was just because she was different that they hated her, and it made no sense to Rise. Her gaze fell to the floor, and her hand rested lightly on her scarf, feeling the hurt edges beneath the thick material. All because of one bite, one man, one moment... of course she had always known she might be bitten, seeing as she had been kidnapped by a wolf pack and held prisoner for months until she was finally bitten, beaten, sent to the person who had bit her, run away, became friends with the Longbottoms, and then came back to school, only to fall hopelessly in love with the least likely person.

Rise could say that her life was sad... but she knew other people had it worse, at least while she was in Hogwarts, she was fed, and taken care of.. once out.. well.. she'd have a really hard time finding a good paying job that would allow her in the room, one that wasn't muggle anyway, though she had a feeling she'd need both to keep herself alive, let alone in hiding from wolf packs who would be trying to recruit her.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Damitrius winced when the girl waved at them, as if she had just been slapped in the face. Mandy and Alexia returned her weak wave, only to be glarded at by Mitri when they looked back at her. They knew they had done wrong in waving back at her, they knew she was on edge because of the girl and yet they had been stupid enough to wave back. Mitri looked back at the girl, and scowled, letting her know that she didn't like her. That she knew what she was and that she didn't like the kind of creature she was. She was sure the girl knew what the cause of her glare was, but she didn't know ALL that was behind it. All the hatred, all the anger... towards her sister... towards her sister's creator... towards werewolves all together. She hated them all, they had taken her sister away from her, and now she was left alone in this school, her sister graduated, her brother hated her too... because of the house she was sorted into, and the others she just didn't like talking to them.

The only comfort, friends, she had were the two idiots standing beside her waving at the wereolf, like she was a friend of theirs. "Why don't we go talk to her?" Mandy asked stupidly. Another slap in the face and this time Mitri reacted. "Are you stupid?!" she asked the girl angrily. "We won't talk to her! She isn't like us, she's freak!" she spat, her eyes locking on the girl as she said this. That was exactly what she was, a freak, a monster... just like Alexis. Mandy looked at her terrified at Mitri's response to a simple question. "What do you mean a freak?" Alexia asked. Damitrius turned on her now. "A freak! She's a stupid, filthy mutt! A werewolf!" she screamed at her, making sure the girl could hear everything she said. "B... but... your sister is one too... isn't she?" Mandy asked, and this made Mitri blow her top. "ALEXIS IS NO LONGER MY SISTER! SHE STOPPED BEING THAT WHEN SHE WAS TURNED INTO ONE OF THOSE FILTHY MUTTS!" She screamed, tears beginning to form as she stop about her sister.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Rise winced when the girl started to scream from across the Entrance Hall, and suddenly she stood up and went over to where the girl was. "I'm sorry... but did I do something wrong?" she asked, looking at the three girls who had been staring at her, saying rude things. "Last I knew.. I didn't attack anyone... I don't understand why you want to upset me.." She said and tugged at her scarf for a long moment, uncomfortable. "So what did I do? Did I.. look at you wrong? Breathe wrong? Live wrong? I'm sorry I can't live up to your expectations." She said frowning at her.

"So what... just leave me alone alright!" Rise was getting tired of it. The yelling the screaming, the abuse, the anger.. she didn't deserve it.. she really didn't, and yet she got all of this anger and hatred towards her. "I may be non-human, but really, look at me! I'm human enough aren't I? Just.. get over it.." She said angrily, glaring at the girl and then turning on her heel, not wanting to speak to her anymore.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum