After Hours
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After Hours Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After Hours

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After Hours Empty After Hours

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:07 pm

amanda walked inot the the grate hall it waslate and no one was supose to be up at this time let alone out of thier commonrooms. she walked around for a little bit then sat at one of the tables. she was wearing short shorts and a tank top and her hair was some what a mess from haing tryed to sleep. and her feet where bare

Last edited by Amanda Wood on Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

After Hours Empty Re: After Hours

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Woody slowly walked up from the dungeons holding the silent Slytherin Commonrooms. He wanted to go train or just sit outside, having just been sorted he couldnt be more happy he was in the right house. He looked around the corner, stunned someone else was out of their commonroom so late at night. He didn't know the girl sitting down in the way of him getting outside, and wasnt sure if he did or not. But either way, he was going to say hello, be the gentlman he was even though he didnt show it sometimes. Woody, full name Woodferd, walked around the corner of the Great Hall, now trying to get noticed by the unknown girl. He walks in front of her, turns his head while standing in front of her and finally speaks after a min. or so, "Hello... What are you doing out of your commonroom so late at night? I myself was going to get some fresh air, in case you were going to ask." He stood waiting to see why she would be out.

------------------------------

(srry if the post is LONG Razz )
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 pm

"just couldn't sleep," she said looking up at the person who was talking to her, then wished she had actutully put real clothes on befor leaveing the common room. "sorry i look a mess," she said runing her fingers throw her light blonde hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:29 pm

"Ahh," he says as he sits down on the bench, "I'm surprised i couldnt sleep being my first day at hogwarts, I just got sorted into Slytherin." He looks at her, realizing she doesnt know his name. "Oh, by the way, Im Woodferd, people call me Woody, Woody Magnemary." he sat, staring, at her, and into the darkness of the empty hall. "....You dont look that bad to me.."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:33 pm

compared to normally im sure i do," Amanda said "im amanda and im in hufflepuff," she looked at him likeing the way he looked she smiled at him "its nice to met you even this late at night woody." she said sectritly checking him out
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:38 pm

"its nice to meet you Amanda," said woody, he looked around, not noticing anyone, not knowing what to do, or if he should leave. " I wonder if we should be talking considering were in different houses.." He repositions himself on the bench, feeling glad, but trying not to show it.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:42 pm

"i think they like it when we interact. with people out side of our houses. our houses are jsut people we have alot in common with. like a family," Amanda said thinking about kissing him just missing the feel of another person lips on her own and likeing the way he looked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:46 pm

He sat there, smiling, then spoke, "Yeah...and all of us together would amke us a neighborhood. Its gnna be nice to have a family again, considering my family died in a house fire...." He wasnt sure if he should be sharing personal info with Amanda, considering she might use it against him... still, he sat there, put his face in his hands, letting his long dark brown hair cover his face.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm

"im sorry about your family," amnda said not really srue if she should kiss him or not. she actully wanted to now that she had been thinkg about it. but she also knew her father wouldn't like it. but she had hiddend thinks like that from her father befor manytimes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:55 pm

"me too, but i dont think im going to miss them as much, since i have new family now..." He wasnt sure if he should, but Woody scooted closer to Amanda, starting to get intrested in her. he couldnt hold him self any longer so he just started to stare at her, not caring if she thought he was weird for staring at her.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top