new girl - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new girl - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new girl

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new girl - Page 2 Empty Re: new girl

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:41 pm

"It's a shame though we could use one like yourself on the team.." Mariana commented as she saw another boy walking in. Who he was? She had no idea so she just raised an eyebrow. "God i miss my Prefect post.." she muttered for herself knowing that when being a prefect she at least new all the students. Now she hardly knew anyone in her house apart from her team. "Hi Keegan your surname seems familiar. And i am Mariana Diggory eighth year.." she said using a sarcastic tone though it was part of a joke and part true.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:53 pm

((OOC: Hello, do you mind if I join, if not I understand))

Sammy walked into the common room tired and fustrated. She saw a new girl, Mari, and Keegan. She smiled at then all, but blushed at Keegan. She walked over to Keegan, sat down leaning against him. "Hello love." Sammy said then looked at the other girls in the room. "Hey Mari." Sammy said smiling and waving at her, she then turned to the new girl. "Hello, new girl. My name is Samantha Burns, nice to meet you." Sammy said smiling and waving at the new girl as well.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:11 pm

"Nice to meet you Mariana, that's a really pretty name."said Keegan softly giving her a warm smile. Keegan laughed when she said she was in year eight a sarcastic tone joke like way. "Hey it's fine, we had so many wars I'm surprise I made it to my fifth year!"said Keegan half joking half serious. Keegan smiled brightly at Samantha when he seen her enter. "Why hello love, are you ok do you want to lay down?"Keegan asked her softly as he kissed her forehead and stroked her hair. Keegan didn't mind her leaning on him for she done that all the time anyways so he was used to it.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:39 pm

[[OOC;It's not my topic]]
Mariana raised an eyebrow as Samantha walked inside like a wind. Love? she thought for herself surprised a bit about the whole Sammy and Keegan thing. "Hi Sammy well it's been a long time since i saw you last time." she said turning to Keegan hoping they wouldn't start making out on the couch in front of the new girl. "Thanks you can call me Mari. Mariana is too serious for someone like me. Well it is eighth year in theory or repeating of the seventh one, but anyway...That would be Amanda Wood our new first year.." she said looking over at Amanda.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Keegan nodded at Mariana. "Ok Mari it is now."said Keegan giving her a soft warm smile. "Do you mind if I ask how you gotten the nickname Mari at?"Keegan asked her. "I'm sorry, I'm just curious.'said Keegan softly not wanting to be rude. As he looked at first year now knowing her name he smiled at her. "Hello Amanda, welcome to Hogwarts and Hufflepuff!"said Keegan softly. "So how are you liking Hogwarts so far?'Keegan asked Amanda. Keegan remembered his first year he kept getting lost in Hogwarts but gotten used to it after a month or two.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:53 pm

"hello," amanda said to the two people that walked in. "Thanks and its grate here i guess." she smiled amazed that he and samantha hadn't relized here last name was wood even thought Mari had said it out loud. she just smiled thinking she had finaly met two people who had not known her Father.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:03 pm

"Great thanks. How did i get it? Well all my familiars from my mother's side had names like Maria, Marisol, Martina and stuff since they are all from Mexico. So mar on spanish means sea, but somehow they got out the name Mari and i liked it so it became my nickname. There are people who have a bad habbit to call me Marian too.." Mariana replied not really knowing how did she get that nickname. Now when she thought about it she wasn't sure. "Mari is spelled like Mari not Mary so yeah.." she muttered not sure if they got what she meant.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top