new girl
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new girl Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new girl

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new girl Empty new girl

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:54 am

Amanda sat in the common room reading about the magical creaturse she loved soo. she really didn't have any friends just two enamys and ex loves Colby and luke night.
she wore her school robes yellow and black. she looked like a freek in them but it was required and she hadn't takein them off yet
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

new girl Empty Re: new girl

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Mariana walked into the common slowly dragging her feet along. Her face had paled down even more so for someone who didn't know her, he or she could easly confuse her with a vampire even though she wasn't one. She placed Standard Book of charms and a few parchements she was carrying on the table by the fire and sit down in her favourite armchair.Common room was empty apart from some girl she never seen before. "Hi stranger are you new here or we just never met before?" she asked the girl turning her attention towards here.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:07 pm

"new you could say. im a first year." amanda said looking at the redheaded girll who had just walked into the common room. she was vary pale "are you a vampier?" she asked "umm you don't have to answer that. if you don't want to."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:15 pm

"Well please to meet you my name is Mariana Diggory though call me Mari. I hate when people call me Mariana.." was the first thing Mariana said to the new girl before she heard about the vampire question. She wondered why would anyone ask that since she didn't look at herself ina while. "Vampire? No what makes you think i am?" she asked confused abit. No one still pinpointed to her she was pale as one.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:29 pm

"your rather Plae," Amanda said "and I'm Amanda Wood," she looked at mariana wondering how she hadn't noticed that she was pale comapred to others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:37 pm

"I am?" asked Mariana as she took a small mirror from her school bag to look at herself. Indeed she looked as pale as Matt or as any other vampire she knew. "Wow i am pale.Why didn't anybody tell me this.." she commented concluding that was because she rarely ate and hardly slept for the last 6 weeks or so. "Pleased to meet you Amanda. And did you say Wood? Wood wood Oliver Wood? He is my quiditch inspiration.." she asked wondering how was Amanda related to him.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 pm

"Yeah Oliver Wood." Amanda said "He's like everyones Quidage insperation but mine," she said "He's my Father. And please don't say thats so wonderful. and i should join the team. Please"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:51 pm

"Are you like kidding? He is like the greatest quiditch player of all times." Mariana said speaking enthusiastic about Amanda's father. "Don't worry though i don;t force anyone to join the team. Though i am surprised being daughter of Oliver doesn't mean you like quiditch. Don't tell me you are so bad at it?" she asked smiling abit.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 pm

"i didn't say i was bad at it. i rock when im on the broom. im almost as good as my father but...." Amanda said "after watching that many Games. it Gets kindof boreing. i don't really like anymore. not like i did when i was a kid and so proud to be like my father. i mean i love him and all but the quiddage thing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:33 am

[mind if I join? if not I'll delete my post! Wink]

Keegan walked into the Common Room after he gotten finished with his classes. Heading over towards his favorite seat he realize it was taken by a girl who seemed like a first year and another girl older then him. "Oh my apology ladies, I didn't know anyone was in here."said Keegan softly. "Oh so rude of me, I'm Keegan Finch-Fletchley fifth year."said Keegan softly. Taking his seat on the couch he put his bookbag down and rubbed his shoulders and looked around for Samantha but didn't see her.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top