Samantha's Coma.... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha's Coma.... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha's Coma....

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha's Coma.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Samantha's Coma....

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Sammy couldn't stand watching him fall back into that chair and start sobing she had to do something to make him feel better. Even though nothing would make him feel better now. Sammy got up, wobbily, and walked over to Anti. She put her hand on his head and cryed alittle. "I thought that I did. I guess I had to figure myself out. I'm glad that it was you that helped me do so. I'm sorry for everything that I have put you through, but I do still want to be friends. I really do wish that I could make you feel better." Sammy told him holding on to the chair for support.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Anti brushed her hand away and held up his own, which had the wedding ring on it.
"This doesn't mean a damn thing anymore," he said angrily, throwing it on the floor and stamping it until it was actually dust. "Absolutely worthless."
He began crying again.
"You either love someone or you don't. If you think you love someone you don't know what love is."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Sammy moved her hand as Anti brushed it away, she was afraid that he would do that. She then cryed more when he stood up and stomped on the ring until it was only dust. She couldn't believe that he was taking it this hard. She hated herself for this. "I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say, I never wanted to hurt you, I never wanted to let you down like this. Fine I don't know what love is, but at least I took a good stab at it. I'm glad that I was with you, I did have feelings for you they just weren't strong enough. I'm sorry. What else do you want me to say?" Sammy asked him sitting back down on her bed now. She was starting to feel light headed.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:57 pm

"I want you to say..." Anti said, struggling again. "That you will get rest and make a full recovery."
He looked up, still crying and smiled at her before getting up and sitting on the bed next to her, wrapping an arm around her.
"I'll be okay. I'm only worried about you."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Sammy was in shock, Anti just went from crushing his engagment ring to caring about if she is ok. What happened? Did Sammy say something right for a change. Sammy cryed alittle more then looked up at him. "Thanks but now I'm worried about you. How can you go from being angry and crushing your engagment ring to caring if I'm going to be ok?" Sammy asked him with confusion in her eyes and words.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:02 pm

"Oh lord I'm still pissed off," Anti replied. "But your safety and well-being is more important than my own feelings. Okay? It's only a total nervous breakdown. I'll heal. But will you?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Sammy looked down at the bed when he said that he was still pissed off, but she didn't have the energy to continue this type of conversation, so she smiled weakly up at him, then layed back on the bed. "I'm sorry for making you so made. I'm sorry for the pain that I put you through, I'm sorry for everything. I hope that we can still be friends. I would hate to lose you as a friend and yes I'm going to be fine thank you." Sammy said yawning alittle bit. She hated the fact that she was sleepy already when she had been asleep for two days.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Anti nodded.
"I'll be your friend...but things can't go back to how they were before. It's gonna be different. I dunno how yet, but it will be, somehow. Things like this don't happen and then just disappear," he said, hugging her tight. "Do you want to get some rest?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Sammy smiled a little bit, she then put her hand on his knee. "I'm glad that we are still friends. Thank you for understanding. I still hate that I did this to you. I hope you will forgive me in time." Sammy said moving her hand back to her own leg. "No, I don't want to rest, I have been asleep for two days. But I am tired. Grrr stupid weak body." Sammy said looking down at her body in anger.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Anti chuckled and lifted her into his lap.
"There you go," he told her still chuckling. "I can support you."
He erupted in laughter and set her back down.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top