Samantha's Coma.... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Samantha's Coma.... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Samantha's Coma....

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha's Coma.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Samantha's Coma....

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:34 am

At Sophia's words the memory rushed back. "Oh God, that's right. Ne'Os and...." Sammy trailed off looking up at Andrian now. She remembered seeing him their in his costume. But she was unsure if she should say anything. She hugged Sophia, then got a better look at her. "Sophia, you look horrible. How long have you been here? How long have I been here?" Sammy said looking around the room, as she did this she saw Nikki, Anti, Andrian, and of course Sophia. She wondered how many other people had come to see her. She frowned at Anti, knowing what she was having to do soon.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:14 am

"I been here for two days Sammy but don't worry about me, how are you feeling?"Sophia asked her soflty. "I be ok, just need some blood and alittle sleep no biggie."said Sophia softly. "So are you ok?'Sophia asked her softly knowing she wasn't. How could she be? she just camne out of a coma for crying out loud that she was in for two days now. "I never left you side, I refused to even though the healers tried to kick me out a couple of times."said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:23 am

Sammy looked back at Sophia while she talked. "Oh, Sophia, why did you stay here the whole time. I'm ok, you should have gone home at one point. I'm not that important." Sammy said looking around at everyone now. "I'm fine really." Sammy said to all of them now. She then looked back at Sophia, suddenly feeling that her mouth was dry. "Can you get me some water, or blood or something?" Sammy asked wondering which one would help her better.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Anti didn't say a word but pulled two flasks from his pocket, one of blood, one of water, and handed both to Sam. He sat back down, eyes never moving, head always down. Nervous breakdown, here we come!
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Sammy frowned as she saw the look on Anti's face. She hated to see him in pain. She loved him so, just not in the right way, and to continue his pain was wrong. So she took the flasks from him. Watch him sit down, then looked over at the others in the room. "Can you guys give me and Anti some time? Just don't go far, ok?" Sammy asked them, she wanted to break up with him in privet. She thought that a public break up was a bad idea, but keeping her friends close incase of anything.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Anti didn't move as the others left but simply sat rigid and unemotional. A tear fell from his eye as he put his face in his hands.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Sammy looked down at the bed when everyone left and she was left with Anti. She knew this wasn't going to be fun, or nice, or anything that she wished she was feeling right now. "Anti. I know you know what I'm about to say. I'm really sorry for having to say this.....But I'm breaking up with you. While I was asleep, I was able to see everything in my life, all the memories that I had forgotten, all the feelings that I felt. I was able to see where I wanted the next part of my life to go, and I'm sorry but you aren't apart of that. Not as a boyfriend or a husband, but at least as a friend. I wish that I could have made this easier on you. I'm sorry." Sammy said with her head still down and not looking up. She felt a single tear fall from her chin.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Anti's words were forced.
"I don't think..." he said struggling. "Even as..a friend. Do you? I think it would hurt us both more than anything..."
He got up.
"If you don't want me in your future, fine. But I honestly don't care for dreams that foretell the future."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Sammy could hear the pain and worry in Anti's voice. "I'm sorry Anti, I don't know what else to say. It wasn't just a dream, I was in my own mind. I only said sleeping because I didn't what else to call it. If you don't want to be my friend then that is up to you. But I will miss you as a friend. Please don't be mad." Sammy said looking up at him now. She wanted to give him a hug and make him feel better, but she knew that was probably a bad idea.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Anti sighed and fell back in his chair and...burst into tears. This was the first time in his existence that he had sobbed.
"I...I thought you loved me...." he whispered through a sob.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top