Reply and I'll love you forever. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reply and I'll love you forever. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reply and I'll love you forever.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reply and I'll love you forever. - Page 2 Empty Re: Reply and I'll love you forever.

Post by Hugo Weasley Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Okay, the thread is set up! Post whenever you want Smile
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Reply and I'll love you forever. - Page 2 Empty Re: Reply and I'll love you forever.

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Just did! Now I will stop clogging up this thred so you can get others to post too.
And I don't think you have one but can you post in my plot, New Mommy?
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Hardcastle Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:29 pm

I have:

Elizabeth Eplee - Sixth year Ravenclaw who could perhaps be friends with her? Or enemies? She's likes to drink and party, that sort of thing. She's always down for a good time but generally tries her best not to get too close to people because she has some major trust issues (for no reason). Um, so if Jen is down for that sort of thing, then maybe we could work something out there?

Jonathan Hardcastle - Sixth year Gryffindor who is a nervous wreck. He's awkward, shy, stutters, blushes, the whole nine yards. But he's a really nice guy or at least I like to think so. There could be friendship possibilities there, perhaps their families could know one another or something along those lines.

Landon Rooney - Sixth year Slytherin; he is the last one I have to offer. He's a pretty decent person though it takes a while for him to actually open up to someone. He's polite, well-mannered, all those things that Pureblood children are brought up to be. He is a really apathetic person. But maybe we could work out some sort of plot between these two if you're interested?
Jonathan Hardcastle
Jonathan Hardcastle

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:48 pm

I'm willing for all three. I'm sure Jen will love to look after some young ones. At this rate she'll turn into Khaat. Razz I think if we collaborate a bit and figure out how they'd be connected then we could start a few threads. Considering they are all students I expect that Jen would know their parents or whoever else in their family but perhaps on a personal level they'd know each other, thoughts?
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Hardcastle Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:21 pm

Well, I've skimmed through Jenifer's application to get a better feel for her character. Jonathan would honestly probably be intimidated by her...so perhaps she knows his parents and knew him well when he was younger. They may happen to bump into each other in Hogsmeade or somewhere and potentially start a friendship? Both Landon and Elizabeth would probably really like her. If Jen associates herself with Death Eaters, she would probably know Landon's parents. Both characters are Purebloods (actually all three of them are) so parents could have had her over for dinner or something a few times? I know these are really unoriginal ideas, xD I'm just trying to brainstorm.
Jonathan Hardcastle
Jonathan Hardcastle

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:50 pm

Unoriginal or not the threads will grow. I think they all would have probably met before and Jen is more mercenary than Death Eater so she would have probably done jobs for them in the past. Trust isn't something Jen would dole out so I suppose she'd still be pretty guarded even when speaking to children but despite her nature she does go against it quite a bit at times. I think perhaps Jen could give Jonathon a self-esteem boost and considering he is pretty shy I think she could probably teach him how to take care of himself and sort of ... get a bit more confident maybe?

The best way to start threads is with something mundane so that you can work with them. So Jen could even be at one of the dinners and strike up a conversation with Landon or Elizabeth depending on which ever character you're using.
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:12 am

That would be awesome. He needs someone to help him get some confidence. In time I see her possibly becoming like the "cool aunt" figure whom he goes to for advice and such but more so once we get their relationship going. How familiar would you want them to be with one another as of now?

We could do a dinner thread with either Landon or Elizabeth. Maybe we could do one that way and with the other maybe they bump into each other in Hogsmeade...like getting drinks or something along those lines?
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Sounds good Wink

Which charrie would you want to use first, though?
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Eplee Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:17 am

Hm. I think Elizabeth has the least going on right now, so maybe her?
Elizabeth Eplee
Elizabeth Eplee

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Yup, that's fine. Smile Do you want to start the thread?
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top