looking into the fire
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

looking into the fire Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

looking into the fire

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

looking into the fire Empty looking into the fire

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Colby night sat infront of the fire. he didn't really have many friends in huffle puff or any other house to be exact. besides his brother he really had no one but his grandparents. and little did he know his brother was doing the same exact thing he was right no in the gryffendor common room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

looking into the fire Empty Re: looking into the fire

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Mariana walked into the common room after making a quick stop to the library to pick up a book for reading.She dropped her school bag on the nearest table and sat down on the armchair across the fire.It was lighting her pale as ghost face.She notcied someone else was here. "Hello i don't think we've met..My name is Mariana.." she said to the boy not really sure what else to say besides that.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Colby turned to the girl "Hi Im colby night." he said the fire danceing on half his face the other half in shadows. "nice to meet you Mariana." the whole time he was secretly cheecing her out seeing if she was the kind of girl he would like
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Mariana just looked at him now showing much of a motion,but then again...she was like this for many days now.Paling down day by day and feeling more depressed day by day.She was trying to hang out with other people for distraction. "Mariana Diggory if you prefer,but my friends call me Mari...well most of them.." she said adding the last part for herself. "Nice to meet you to Colby.. Haven't seen you before are you new?" she asked checking if the name gave her some hint though it didn't.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:57 pm

"kindof. I normally just hang out with my brother. not manny people accet people like me and luke." Colby said looking at Mariana. she's kindof cute.Colby thought okay i have a weekness for cutehe admitted to him self looking at her with a smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:22 pm

"You have a brother?Is he here aswell?I mean here on Hogwarts.And what year did you say you were on again?" she asked not being able to remember if he had mentioned that detail somewhere. She was rather occupied being depressed to notice Colby actually smiled to her though even if she did her mood wasn't quite for laughing these days.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:26 pm

"yeah Luke is in Griffendor the seeker on the quitage team." Colby said "and im a 6th year. you?" he asked
Colby thougth Mariana was diffrent form the others who had rejected him because of his life style. then again she still didn't know he was bi. maybe it was better if he didn't tell her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Mariana thought her friend Danny was seeker in the opposite team since they lost the last match precisely because he caught a snitch before her. "Gryffindor has a new seeker? Well i can't really use the info now since we are playing against Slytherin next week..." she commented though more for herself then for anyone else. "Well it's kind of complicated.. let's just say i am repeating seventh year because i missed my final exams last year.." she said not really sure if anyone was intrested in why did she miss her final exams. She looked at Colby, he seemed like he was lost in his thoughts. "You don't get along with your brother or?" she asked not really managing to figure out what did he think about so much.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:55 pm

not when it comes to people we like." Colby said "or sports only when singing do we really get along. when ever one of us joins a sport the other joins on a diffrent team. its kindof stupid if you know what i mean." God she is pretty he thought. soo pretty. older? really? i wonder if she would like to hang out some time. and not let luke find out he'd just try to steal her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:28 pm

[[OOC:Oh my god!! Very Happy]]
Mariana looked as Colby seemed to be zooming out more and more. "So you are something like rival brothers?I heard about the case.One likes this,other one likes the opposite.." she asked though not having much of expirience in the matter.She never really had a real brother though she had 3 foster brothers. "I never had a brother like a real brother...but we got along fairly especially with Andrian,but i didn't leave that long with them so i could figure out how it is when a brother punches a brother." she said though not meaning literally.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top