looking into the fire
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

looking into the fire Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

looking into the fire

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

looking into the fire Empty looking into the fire

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Luke sat infront of the fire stearing into it. He was kindof knew but not really. hed been going to hogwarts forever just didn't have any friends in griffendor. just his bother he was in hufflepuff and then a few others in diffrent houses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

looking into the fire Empty Re: looking into the fire

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:50 am

Anastasia walked into the common room she saw a boy and ended up running into a low table. She tripped and fell to the ground with a soft thump. 'Great Ana just what you need to do. Trip over something because your not paying attention to where your going. The boy is probably thinking that your an absoulte kultz now. way to go.' She thought in her head as she sat on her knees and began picking up her books that fell out of her bag.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Number of posts : 337
Special Abilities : Animagus, Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Luke went over to the girl that had just fallen and helped her pick up her books. "hi you okay." he said looking at her. she kindof pretty. he thought to him self
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:06 pm

"Hi. I'm fine just didn't watch where i was going. I'm sorry i didn't mean to startle you.' Ana said her accent slipping out slightly." Anastasia said blushing softly not looking up.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:03 am

"umm im luke" he said smileing at her handing the girl the books he had picked up "i belive these belond to you."he smiled at her she kindof hot like better than colbys mariana. he thoguht looking at the girl he had just met. who knows what will happen
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:15 am

"I'm Anastasia. You can call me Ana. Thank you." Ana smiled at him not knowing what to say. 'He's very cute. I just hope i don't embarrass myself in front of him.' She thought still smiling.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:55 pm

"nice to meet you." luke said not being the jurk he was when he was around his brother colby. he smiled back at her he didn't have many friends but he wanted to make that change. "how about i help you get up of the floor." he said holding his hand out to her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:47 am

Anastasia blushed and took his hand, "Thank you Luke." She said smiling softly. She hugged her books to her chest not knowing what to say to him.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:02 am

Luke helped her up smileing back at her. he could have just kissed her she was so cute and her blushing thing was makeing him more intrusted. "YOu want to sit with me?" he asked mostioning towrd the sofa "you know look at the fire and talk. or we could just sit there." he sujestied thinking about them making out in the commonroom okay maybe not the best place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:25 pm

"Sure i'll sit with you." Ana said sitting down upon the sofa placing her books on the floor beside her. She wondered what they would talk about.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top