lysander scamander
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

lysander scamander Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

lysander scamander

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lysander scamander Empty lysander scamander

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:04 pm

LYSANDER STEFFON SCAMANDER

lysander scamander Alex-evans--large-msg-119756992339

all hail lysander, son of luna lovegood, twin of lorcan. long live this king amoung men.

Under the sea
everything is always green

attachedatthehip: the seaweed is always greener, in someone else's lake
bestfriends: you dream about going up there, but that is a big mistake
closefriends: just look at the world around you, right here on the ocean floor
goodfriends: such wonderful things surround you, what more if you lookin' for?
averagefriends: under the sea, under the sea, darlin', it's better down where it's
innercircle: wetter, take it from me, up on the shore they work all day, out in the
outercircle: sun they slave away, while we devotin' time to floatin' under the sea
secretkeeper: down here all fish is happy, as off through the waves they roll
childhoodfriends: the fish on the land ain't happy, the sad 'cause they in the bowl
enemytofriend: but fish in the bowl is lucky, they in for a worser fate, one day
friendtoenemy: when the boss get hungry, guess who gon' be on the plate, uh oh
partyfriends: under the sea, under the sea, under the sea, under the sea, life is the
drinkingbuddies: bubbles under the sea, oh under the sea, under the sea, under the
partnersincrime: sea, since life is sweet here, we got the beat here naturally, under
newfriends: the sea, we got the spirit, you got to hear it, under the sea, the newt

Mob song
cause people hate

diediedie: show me the beast, that's him! that's him!, is it dangerous, oh,
hate: no. he'd never hurt anyone, i know he looks frightful, but he's really very
dislike: gentle and kind, he's my friend, if i didn't know better, i'd think you had
childhoodenemies: feelings for this monster, he's no monster, gaston, you are!
cheatingon: she's as crazy as the old man, she says this creature is her friend
takeadvantageof: well, i've hunted wild beasts and i've seen what they can do, the
traitor: beast will make off with your children, he'll come after them in the night, he
rivals: will never!, forget the old man, i say we kill the beast, we're not safe until
friendlyrivals: he's dead, he'll come stalking us at night, set to sacrifice our children
scaredof: to his monstrous appetite, he'll wreak havoc on our village if we let him
avoidance: wander free, so it's time to take some action, boys, it's time to follow
cantstand: me, through the mist, through the woods, through the darkness and the
tolerance: shadows, it's a nightmare but it's one exciting ride, say a prayer, then
coldshoulder: we're there, at the drawbridge of a castle, and there's something truly
heardbadabout: terrible inside, it's a beast! he's got fangs, razor sharp ones! massive

Ten minutes ago
i saw you

final: ten minutes age, i saw you i looked up when you came through the
engaged: door my head started reeling, you gave me the feeling the room had no
arranged: ceiling or floor, ten minutes ago, i met you and we murmured our how do
current: you dos, i wanted to ring out the bells and fling out my arms and sing the
onesidedcrush: news, i have found her, she's an angel, with the dust of the stars in
physical: her eyes, we are dancing, we are flying, and she's taking me back to the
sexual: skies! in the arms of my love, i'm flying, over mountain and meadow and
secret: glen, and i like it so well that for all i can tell i may never come down again
onenightstand: i may never come down to earth again, ten minutes ago, i saw you
exon?terms: you looked up when i came through the door, my head started reeling
indenial: you gave me the feeling the room had no ceiling or floor, ten minutes ago
firstkiss: i met you and we murmured our how do we dos, i wanted to ring out the
childhoodcrush: bells and fling out my arms and to sing out the news, i have found
butterflies: her, i have found him, he's the light of the stars in my eyes, we are
flirting: dancing, we are flying, and she's taking my back to the skies, in the arms

I'm human again
because i know you

likefamily: ha ha, we my friends, the day we have waited so long for may be
family: at hand, oh, only if that was true, lumiere! aaah, human again, human again
siblings: yes, think of what that means! i'll be cooking again, be good-looking
cousins: again, with a mademoiselle on each arm, when i'm human again, only
emotionalsupport: human again, poised and polished and gleaming with charm
respect: i'll be courting again, chic and sporting again, which should cause sev'ral
goodinfluence: husbands alarm! i'll hop down off the shelf, and toute suite be myself
badinfluence: i can't wait to be human again, when we're human again, only human
protective: again, when we're knickknacks and whatnots no more, little push, little
advisor: shove, they coul, whoosh fall in love, ah, cherie, won't it all be top-drawer
mentor: i'll wear lipstick and rouge, and i won't be so huge! why, i'll easily fit through
student: that door! i'll exude savior-faire, i'll wear gowns! i'll have hair! it's my prayer
admiration: to be human again, when i'm human again, only human again, when the
other(specify): world once more making sense, i'll unwind for a change, really?

this plot page was made by sarahfaye94 of CAUTION 2.0. she worked a good long while on this page and would very much appreciate it if you didn't steal. or the disney princesses will come after you. anywho. she used songs from the beaty and the beast "Human Again" and "Mob Song", the little mermaid "Under the Sea", and cinderella "Ten Minutes Ago". oh. and please leave the credit on. thx. bai.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

lysander scamander Empty Re: lysander scamander

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:09 pm

LYSANDER STEFFON SCAMANDER
<<<<< your name could go here (the list) >>>>>
gryffindor, slythirin, hufflepuff, ravenclaw

ABBEY DAWN---
final: ten minutes age, i saw you i looked up when you came through the
exonbadterms: you looked up when i came through the door, my head started reeling
butterflies: her, i have found him, he's the light of the stars in my eyes, we are
flirting: dancing, we are flying, and she's taking my back to the skies, in the arms
respect: i'll be courting again, chic and sporting again, which should cause sev'ral
hate: no. he'd never hurt anyone, i know he looks frightful, but he's really very
coldshoulder: we're there, at the drawbridge of a castle, and there's something truly

NIKKI GRANGER---
relationships here

JAMIE PROPHET---
averagefriends: under the sea, under the sea, darlin', it's better down where it's
childhoodfriends: the fish on the land ain't happy, the sad 'cause they in the bowl
childhoodcrush: bells and fling out my arms and to sing out the news, i have found
exongoodterms: you looked up when i came through the door, my head started reeling

LILY POTTER---
partnersincrime: sea, since life is sweet here, we got the beat here naturally, under
protective: again, when we're knickknacks and whatnots no more, little push, little
likefamily: ha ha, we my friends, the day we have waited so long for may be

CLAIRE CHANG---
outercircle: sun they slave away, while we devotin' time to floatin' under the sea
newfriends: the sea, we got the spirit, you got to hear it, under the sea, the newt
friendlyrivals: he's dead, he'll come stalking us at night, set to sacrifice our children

MISSING PERSONS
Cecilia Krum - Willow Ashers - Mariana Diggory - Sophia Granger - Alexa Finnigin

Last edited by Lysander Scamander on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 10 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:36 am

Well, in role play requests, I said, Nikki is looking for a forever lover...
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:03 pm

You know what I am...Smile
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Abbey- Yeah Smile
I just need to figure out where they stand after Lycander left. Are the broken or together and how do they currently feel about eachother?

Nikki- We should all figure something out. (you me and abbey) this could be a fun little plot

Maybe after I left Abbey and Lysander broke and then when he comes back he and Nikki are together, sorta. Lysander would like both of them at the same time and they both like him so he has to choose or something. Depends on where Nikki and Abbey stand as friends
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:46 pm

I better interact with myself anyways..
childhood crush
ex on good terms
avarage friends

Anything else self? No? Good job self!
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:27 pm

[size=11]likefamily: ha ha, we my friends, the day we have waited so long for may be

Ok so that's what I got. Maybe they grew up as mates? I think they could have a really funny friendship where they just go bonkers around each other. I dunno your choice. I'm up for anything. Very Happy
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Jamie- Added. What a perfect job self!

Lily- I am thinking that Lily and Lysander have the ability to become great (if not best) friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:02 am

Lysander can be Lily's best friend, their personalities mesh well. Smile
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Sure- I mean, Lysander's mum is Luna so I assume Harry/Ginny and Luna would have kept in touch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top