Abbey + Lysander
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Abbey + Lysander Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Abbey + Lysander

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbey + Lysander Empty Abbey + Lysander

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:00 pm

As they danced Lance could not help but smile at Abbey. He realized that he liked this girl. "My name is Lysander Scamander" he wispered to her and gently kissed her lips. Pulling away he wispered again "I'm Lysander Scamander". And he slid into the crowd. Amazed that he had kissed her without knowing her he smiled to himself. He was no play-boy. He was a COMC nerd. SHe would never like him. When he got to the courtyard and sat on a bench. Sighlently he ripped off his mask.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Abbey + Lysander Empty Re: Abbey + Lysander

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:01 am

Abbey was confused. Didn't Lysander like her? She followed him out to the courtyard and found him sitting on a bench. She walked over and sat down and smiled at him. "What's wrong?" she asked, whispering.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:55 pm

{As Lance}:
"Nothing" he wispered looking up at Abbey. After pausing a moment he continued. "Yes there is Abbey. I was wondering if you have any veela blood.. I just kissed you without knowing you.. my genral rule is end of 2nd date. Nothing sooner"
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:54 am

Abbey laughed and sighed. "Actually, no." she said, smiling. No one had ever asked her if she was part veela. It was quite a compliment.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:01 pm

{As Lance}:
Lance smiled. "So you had no problem with the kiss?" he wispered.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:09 am

Abbey shook her head, than blushed. She looked down. 'Why are you so embarrassed!?' she thought, scolding herself.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Lysander smiled too. "So tell me about yourself" Lysander said as he reached out a stroked her cheekbone. "Where do you live? Who are your parents? What are they like? What about siblings?" he smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Abbey smiled. She loved talking about her herself. "Well, my mother was killed in a house fire when I was six. And my dad was killed only a bit ago by a death eater." she frowned, thinking about her father again. It always made her sad to talk about her parents death. "So my best friend Christabelle Whittle's parents adopted me and my younger sister Allie. She's only eight. But she's one of the smartest kids I've ever known." Abbey felt so proud of her younger sister. In a few years time she would be coming to Hogwarts!
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:46 pm

Lysander smiled. "You think your sister will be in Ravenclaw?" he asked. "Me and by brother would be more than happy to show her around the commen room if so." after a pause he continued "I'm a twin. Me and my brother are a lot alike. We both love care of magical creatues, pumpkin juice, and Ravenclaw. The biggest difference is I look like my Dad, he looks like my mum. I'm very proud of my Mum" Lysander continued "she of one of Harry Potter's close friends. She even fought with him in his 5th and 7th year." still smiling Lysander waited, wanting to hear of her family too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:47 pm

Abbey smiled. "My dad told me many stories of her. He was two years older than her though, I believe." Abbey puckered her lips, trying to think of what her mom had ever told her about Luna Lovegood. "I might've been too little to remember, but I think they were friends, since they were in the same year." Abbey giggled. "Now enough about my family, I want to tell you about me!

Abbey thought about all the different variety of things she enjoyed doing and liked. "Well, I started a band with my friends, I sing, play guitar, and write songs." she said proudly. "I love muggle things, they fascinate me so much!"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top