Malfoy Manor - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Malfoy Manor - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Malfoy Manor

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Malfoy Manor - Page 6 Empty Re: Malfoy Manor

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:39 pm

(no b/c that barrier is there and andy is ignoring spells i shoot at him i mean u to dont read i notice that all the time
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:40 pm

[Dae please the barrier thing is totally unfair man. 'Until your dead!?' thats messed up!]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:42 pm

[Andy always doesnt read previous posts. Adrenn alwas has some spartan wierdo thing upp his sleeve and Dae is always dueling like a god... Rolling Eyes]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:43 pm

(no its not its meesed uo that u an andrain can not read are posts okay andrains armor is now under mey spell b/c he didnt deflect it in his last post im not dueling im keeping a prisner and i did get hit by andy's spell)

dae used andys armor to slowly crush is body
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:44 pm

[Okay o you might find some weaknesses if youve played Halo 3 at least. I mean sheesh it shouldnt be that hard to get me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:45 pm

(ya ur weaknes is ur amor but when i do somthing against it u dont have it on)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:46 pm

[Thats the point I know you can do smething like that. So basically it would have to be just something different. I mean SKIN+BULLET=DEAD. Try something like that.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:41 pm

( STOP ARGUEING IT RUINS THE PURPOSE OF THIS TOPIC)

Adebola jumped out of no where on Dea and held his hands behind his back. SHe then put her wand under his neck. " Don't even think of doing something else Dea. Sorry I'm late Adrenn what do you want me to do ? " Adebola asked.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:55 pm

"attack the Des and we need to get andiran out of here!" he said firing his rifle at the des
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:56 pm

"Incarcerous!" Darren screamed trying to capture Adrenn. "You wont get away this time!"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top