Malfoy Manor - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Malfoy Manor

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Malfoy Manor - Page 4 Empty Re: Malfoy Manor

Post by Darren Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:45 pm

Darren got up hs wand raised. "U know, u 2 are the most annoying people in the world"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:45 pm

"Not so fast" Andrian said knelling down and swatted "Incendia Parietis" he shouted sending a fire wall around him "Use it now i dare ya" Andrian said calmly and turn to Darren "I know that and you mate annoy me Incendia Parietis" Andrian shouted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:47 pm

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 Crucio" after 15 seconds the shield was gone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:48 pm

Andrian stood there and yawned "Obviously you don't know what this spell does and you won't ever" Andrian said laughing and gave Adrenn a Hi5 signal
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:50 pm

(andy the spell last for 15 secs and i counted and shot a spell at u u didnt block ur hit)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:54 pm

[fine geez]

Andrian sheidl started down to a quater and it quickly went back down "Still i got this armor to protect me "Finite Incatatem" Andrian said filcking his wand lazily at Darren
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:56 pm

"so u fancy that suit of yours Priter locamotem"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:00 pm

Andrian pointed his wand up in the air and shouted "Forcio!" as everyone in his surroonding but him were force to fall of their feet and hit the wall hard
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:02 pm

dae was really behind andrain wand in his suit he wispered in andys ear "pritere locamotem"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:04 pm

( Erm you were pushed aside no amtter how close you were )

Andrian looked around and saw the Hocrux sitting there "Who is stupid enough to put it there" Andrian said laughing running toward it and grabbed his basilisk fang and stabbed it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top