Piper anyone? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Piper anyone? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Piper anyone?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Piper anyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: Piper anyone?

Post by Kat Piper Thu May 01, 2008 2:36 am

Haha well thank you Sophia! I'm glad you like it! Even if it's a bit confusing Razz

Story:

"Uh! Who does that Git think he is!" She groaned as she speed walked through the halls. In her frustration she bumps into someone. "Oh...hu sorry I wasn't really watching where I was going." Katherine looked up to find herself looking at a rather plum, short, dark haired girl. The girl looked up to her with angry eyes. Katherine looked at her house crescent. It was Slytherin. -Man what is with me running into the most unfriendly house in Hogwarts. Today is just not my day.-

"You smashed my jelly filled donut!" She shrieked. Katherine offered her hand to help her up. It was her fault after all.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I'll get you another one." the Slytherin girl at this point took her hand. It was covered in jelly. -Well isn't this lovely.- she thought to herself once more.

"Well in that case I'll expect it tomorrow." With that the short girl hobbled off. Katherine whipped off her hand and rolled her eyes at the rather unlucky day she was having.

-Later-

It was finally the last class of the day and also her favorite subject, Transfigurations. She walked into the room, being one of the first students in the class, she sat in the row second from the front. A few minutes later the classroom filled up with other students. "Welcome students to another wonderful semester of learning. Today we are going to learn about vanishing spells, but first we must assign partners." It was the same hard looking lady from the sorting dinner. "Katherine Piper and Ron Weasley!" Katherine looked around and saw a red haired boy sink in his set.

-Please don't be Slytherin.- She hoped. After everyone had their partners, they moved to set next to them. Katherine walked over to the young man. She saw the colors and crescent. "Thank goodness." She accidentally said out loud.

"What?" The red haired boy asked.

"Oh heh sorry. I'm just glad your not a Slytherin." She smiled shyly as she placed her bag next to her set.

"That makes two of us." He smirked. Then he took another look at her. "Are you new here? I don't believe I've seen you around."

"No haven't. I'm Kathrine, Kathrine Piper. But most people call me Kat. I moved here from France."

"I'm Ron Weasley. I'm guessing you had some bad run ins with Slytherin Scum?"

"Oh you could say that." She smiled looking down at her book.

"Well-"

"Ronald Weasley, would you please be silent!" The Professor shouted.

"Yes Ma'am." He said shyly, then he smiled at Katherine. She smiled back and listened for the rest of the class period. -I guess not everyone here is evil.- She thought to herself.

Sorry for the boring chapter. It's leading up to something fun I promise.

Last edited by piper on Thu May 01, 2008 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu May 01, 2008 12:36 pm

Nice one Pip!
Now I got it!Hehe!Finally!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Thu May 01, 2008 8:54 pm

Haha YAY! I'm glad for that. Your such a faithful reader. *throws a party for Mariana* ^_^
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Thu May 01, 2008 8:58 pm

Haha, jelly filled doughnut.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 02, 2008 10:37 pm

LoL!Well looking forward for party in my honour!*
Keep writing!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri May 02, 2008 11:39 pm

Nice story. Can't wait for more chappies. Good plot.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sat May 03, 2008 1:48 am

Thank you Jess! I'm glade you think so!
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 11, 2008 8:31 pm

So when's the next chappie Pip?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sun May 11, 2008 10:04 pm

It was the end of class and Katherine and Ron had gotten better acquainted. "Now class for your after class work I want you to write a short essay on what we learned today. You are all dismissed and I want them in my hands tomorrow when I ask for them." The class all said 'yes Professor.' and left.

"Me and my group of friends are going to go hang out in the Great Hall for a bit do you want to come?" Ron asked. Katherine has much to catch up on, but figured it wouldn't be such a bad idea to make some more friends.

"Um...Sure. I'll be down there in a little bit I have to check on something real fast." She said with a smile. Ron nodded and left her to tend to what ever it was she was tending to. From there Katherine made her way to her room. On her way there she bumped into the same Slytherin loyal blond boy.

"Well if it isn't the tree stealer." He mocked. Katherine just ignored him and rolled her eyes. "Hey! I'm talking you to!" She had had enough of the guy. Katherine dug in her bag for anything to throw at him, but before she could get something he was already running from a horrible stink that had consumed the hall and just as she was about to run herself two arms locked with hers. She looked up and there where two red haired boys that look identical to one another. One saw her look up at him and he smiled.

"Well we couldn't very well leave you to find for yourself." He said.

"Plus he was over due for a prank anyways." The other smiled. They finally let her go and the end of the hall. "I'm Fred and thats--"

"George." The other finished. "We're the Weasley Twins." Katherine herd the name Weasley and smiled.

"Are you related to Ron by any chance." She watched them nod. Then she stuck out her hand. "I'm Katherine Piper. I'm new here from France."

"France!" They both laughed. Katherine looked at them with confusion. They saw her expression and reassured her.

"Well it was nice to meet you two, but I must be going." She smiled politely. They waved and turned to leave as well. Katherine then thought as she waked to her room. -I wander if there are any more Weasley's about this place.-

Another boring chapter...sorry. It will get better.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 12, 2008 7:07 pm

Nah not boring! Give me some more!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top