Piper anyone? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Piper anyone? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Piper anyone?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Piper anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Piper anyone?

Post by Kat Piper Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:28 pm

Okay from here on they will be talking English, save for the occasional French.
Story:

A few months later her and her father arrived at Kingscross Station. "I know that you'll do fine kid. Now get going before your late or you have to stay with me all year." Her father said as he gave a sarcastic smile. Kathrine returned the smiled and gave him a hug.

"See ya, Papa." With that she ran throw the portal and arrived at Plat form 9 3/4. There were people everywhere. It was a bit awkward for her. She saw friends reunite and couples greet each other with hugs and kisses. "This is going to be interesting." She said to herself.

-Later that evening in the Great Hall-

"Kathrine Piper!" A hard looking woman called. It was a bit embarrassing for a 6th year to come out of a herd of 1st years. She blushed at the unwanted attention as she walked up the steps and sat on the stool.

"Kind heart, shy at worst. Humm...but Brave when it comes down to it. This is difficult, very difficult. I must say....HUFFLEPUFF!" The Hufflepuff table cheer and the others gave pity claps. She walked down the steps and joined the Hufflepuff table. Much to her surprise everyone was very kind and welcoming. This put any doubts that she had to rest.

The next day, Katherine had just gotten done with Defense Against the Dark arts. A class she always did rather poor in. That morning was a beautiful fall late morning and it was her study hall. "Huh, I despise DADA." Kat groaned to herself from up in a tree found in the transfigurations courtyard. She slammed the DADA book shut and leaned back on the trunk of the tree. -I can't wait for transfigurations.- she sighed to herself.

"What do we have here? A Hufflepuff sitting in Slytherins tree."

Kat looked down to see a rather handsome blond her age. Despite his looks, she could tell he wasn't much of a 'charmer'.

"Well last I checked, this was school property...not Slytherin." She said in an Irish accent with a hint of French. Kat then open the DADA book again to make it seem she was to busy to acknowledge them anymore.

"No one talks to me that way!" The blond said in frustration as he got his wand out. Kat looked down at him and rolled her eyes. She then closed the book and jumped down with absolute grace. She dusted of her robes then met the eyes of the annoyed blond along with some of his fellow Slytherins.

"Heureux maintenant, vous avez gâté petit garçon?[Happy now, you spoiled little boy?]" She ranted as she began to walk away. It was only the first day of school and she was already making enemies. The doubts had come back.

Last edited by piper on Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:40 pm

k then she met betsy right. haha, jk.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:38 am

Haha of course...^_^ I was originally going to put you in silly ^_^
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:50 pm

"Scratching my head' hm I got only 1/4 of your story.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:50 pm

Heh sorry Mariana Razz I Guess I'm just bad at this ^_^
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:17 pm

Nah I am just saying I don't get the story.
First you write about some friend of yours being hurted then a bit after you go to school like nothing happened.So well if you could explain in few words I would be graithfull.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:44 pm

hah well I didn't think of that Razz I'll go back and look at it. Well she was sent to a new school because of the accident. she lives with her father in London and is now at Hogwarts. theres not much else to the story yet. thats just jest of it.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:34 am

Ok if you say so.I'll maybe get it better when you write more chapies.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:35 pm

Heh I hope so ^_^
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu May 01, 2008 1:36 am

Good job Pipe I can't wait formore chappies from you! Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top