Together again;
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Together again; Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Together again;

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Together again; Empty Together again;

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Dane entered the very big and bright hall at the Ministry. He put on his glasses and looked around. It was majorly crowded. He sighed and took off towards what seemed to be the restrooms. He was sadly mistaken, he had entered the kitchens. Apparently they were going to feed everyone, he wished them luck and then set off to what really were the restrooms. He entered and did his business.

As he got out he noticed a free table just in front of a very large window charmed to look like it was a very nice nightime sky. He sighed and took a seat at the table, he then looked at the candle and smiled. He wondered if he'd have anything to do tonight. Men of his age weren't exactly the best ones to get pretty ladies to dance. He then turned his chair around and stared out the window. A server came by and he grabbed a glass of whine, he then took a sip and placed the glass on the table.

Outfit:
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Together again; Empty Re: Together again;

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Dane Saget wrote:Dane entered the very big and bright hall at the Ministry. He put on his glasses and looked around. It was majorly crowded. He sighed and took off towards what seemed to be the restrooms. He was sadly mistaken, he had entered the kitchens. Apparently they were going to feed everyone, he wished them luck and then set off to what really were the restrooms. He entered and did his business.

As he got out he noticed a free table just in front of a very large window charmed to look like it was a very nice nightime sky. He sighed and took a seat at the table, he then looked at the candle and smiled. He wondered if he'd have anything to do tonight. Men of his age weren't exactly the best ones to get pretty ladies to dance. He then turned his chair around and stared out the window. A server came by and he grabbed a glass of whine, he then took a sip and placed the glass on the table.

Outfit:
Spoiler:

Jemma entered the room. Woah. People. So many of them. I've just gotten used to not being around people all the time. Just...woah. It's a big room, but still. Jemma wasn't feeling up to being surrounded by people right away. She slipped towards the edge of the room and watched everyone from a bit further back.

Wow, a lot of thought has been put into this. The decorations and such are absolutely stunning. Whoever did this clearly had a good eye for design. Jemma gazed around the room, mainly looking up at the ceiling and seeing how everything was layed out. Ever since she had quit her job at Hogwarts, she had been getting more and more into her artistic self. It was almost as if she was taking a step back into someone who she used to be. A much younger person, who didn't have so much responsibility, who was more happy and carefree. Someone who she hadn't been for many, many years now.

Jemma's eyes didn't look down for a while. When they did come down, though, she didn't expect to see what she did. Dane. Just there. Sitting at a table. Smiling to herself, she walked over towards him. Not something she would have easily done before.

"Hey, Dane. How are things?" she asked, as a waiter came up to her with a tray with wine glasses on them, Jemma took a glass of red.

Spoiler:

Together again; Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Dane turned around to see Jemma, "Oh, hi Jemma!" he said smiling. He hadn't seen her in a while and was unusually happy to see her. He had never liked someone as much as he had Jemma before. "Things are great, I just got a raise..." he said smiling. "And yourself?" he asked standing up with her. "Even tough its charmed, its a beautiful window" he said grinning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Dane Saget wrote:Dane turned around to see Jemma, "Oh, hi Jemma!" he said smiling. He hadn't seen her in a while and was unusually happy to see her. He had never liked someone as much as he had Jemma before. "Things are great, I just got a raise..." he said smiling. "And yourself?" he asked standing up with her. "Even tough its charmed, its a beautiful window" he said grinning.

Jemma smiled as Dane greeted her. She hadn't seen him in a while and was glad to see him again. She liked him. Don't go thinking down that route. Wait, Dane is asking about work? I'm assuming he hasn't heard about the mass resignation, then. I would have thought he would have, being in the Ministry and all.

"That's great." she replied, forcing a smile. "You haven't heard about Hogwarts, then?" she asked, not sure if he knew or not. She couldn't imagine him not knowing, but it did appear to be that way.

Together again; Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Jemma Tiquelle wrote:
Dane Saget wrote:Dane turned around to see Jemma, "Oh, hi Jemma!" he said smiling. He hadn't seen her in a while and was unusually happy to see her. He had never liked someone as much as he had Jemma before. "Things are great, I just got a raise..." he said smiling. "And yourself?" he asked standing up with her. "Even tough its charmed, its a beautiful window" he said grinning.

Jemma smiled as Dane greeted her. She hadn't seen him in a while and was glad to see him again. She liked him. Don't go thinking down that route. Wait, Dane is asking about work? I'm assuming he hasn't heard about the mass resignation, then. I would have thought he would have, being in the Ministry and all.

"That's great." she replied, forcing a smile. "You haven't heard about Hogwarts, then?" she asked, not sure if he knew or not. She couldn't imagine him not knowing, but it did appear to be that way.

"Hogwarts? Whats wrong with Hogwarts?" he asked her. "Was there another raid..were people killed?" he said. "No no I heard, I just didn't know you were in the Order..." he sighed. "It's a shame...that Majere fellow...he's....he's....well quite a piece of work" he said chuckling. "Although if I ever get my hand on him I'll....I'd say what I'd do but you might scream and run away..." he said with a nervous chuckle for an added joke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Lamberton Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Jemma shook her head. "No, no raid. Just the mass resignation and everything going pear-shaped in general, really. Majere certainly isn't doing any good for the school, that's for sure! Did you know he's abolished the Head Boy and Girl along with the Prefects, to create his own squad of chosen students now? The Head of Houses got no say in anything." she told him, not feeling bad for badmouthing Majere now that she was no longer employed by him.

She skimmed over the fact about her being in the Order. She knew Dane was associated with the Ministry and didn't know his views on the Order. She had got so used to hiding that part of herself, she just wasn't used to talking about it now. It wasn't just the Order Jemma seemed to be hiding, though. Now she didn't have a proper job with responsibilities and people to take care of or deadlines to meet, she seemed to be reverting to her old self. Whether that was a good or bad thing, nobody knew, but she was becoming a lot less stressed and more fun-loving and outgoing now.
Daisy Lamberton
Daisy Lamberton

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:57 pm

"See, Jemma I had this idea. Why doesn't the Order attack Hogwarts and make YOU headmistress!" he said. "You'd make a very good Headmistress!" he smiled his usualy smile at her. Only it was different, in one very small way but an important one. "Got rid of head boy and girl along with prefects eh? Well Majere was always like that, even at the Ministry. He's a power hungry young idiot..." he said. "I'd like to send a giant into that school, and let him go wild." he said chuckling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Lamberton Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:21 pm

"You think I would be a good Headmistress? Really?" Jemma was surprised, though she did remember someone else telling her that she would be a good Headmistress before. "Well, we can't just one day decide to attack Hogwarts. We'd only do it if things got really bad...well, they're bad now, but successfully taking over the school would mean a big battle and it would need to be worth the risk." Jemma said, not making much sense. Well I'm probably not supposed to say anything anyway, but I don't even know what's going on and I'm not making sense so I'll just change the subject.

"Yeah, he is a bit power hungry." she agreed "And definitely an idiot! she added with a laugh, glad that she could openly talk about Majere now. "A giant would be amusing, though the school doesn't need to be in a worse state than it is already."
Daisy Lamberton
Daisy Lamberton

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:06 pm

"Jemma, the state that its in. If I let a giant in, it would improve the school" he said laughin. "I remember when I went, I to Hogwarts. I believe Dumbledore was under the rein...." he said thinking back. "Best headmaster Hogwarts ever had!" he said. "I think you could rival him Jemma though.." he said winking at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Jemma laughed along with Dane. "Well, I guess it couldn't make the school much worse, to be fair." she half-agreed with him.

"Yeah, I remember Dumbledore." Jemma responded, she missed the man. She had only been a few years ahead of Dane at school, she now realised, though the two didn't know each other back then. "He was the best Headmaster ever, no question about it."

Jemma tried to stop herself blushing at his last comment, along with the wink that followed it. "I'd never be as good as Dumbledore." she instantly replied. Dane is comparing ME to DUMBLEDORE? But nobody can be that amazing! Like ever! How can Dane do that? Just, how? He might...no, I can't think like that! I mustn't!

Together again; Qw9nLyk

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum