As the years go by~ - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

As the years go by~ - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

As the years go by~

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As the years go by~ - Page 2 Empty Re: As the years go by~

Post by Daisy Lamberton Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Daisy listened to her friend. She had been told many times to just start a conversation with the girls, be less shy, etc. However, Daisy was incredibly shy, as Libby pointed out, which meant that she didn't really want to. Why can't I be more outgoing? Why? I just want to get along with the Gryffindors. Not even be close friends, just get along with. It never seems to happen though. It just doesn't. I don't know if it ever will. I hate it. It's awful.

"I can't just put myself out there, I just can't. I know I'm shy and I can't seem to help it." she partially agreed with Libby on herself being shy, though Daisy didn't even know how to go about 'putting herself out there' and even if she did, it wasn't the kind of thing she would do anyway.

Is bravery stupid? I guess in many forms it is. Like not caring about rule-braking, which a lot of Gryffindor guys tend to do from what I can tell. I think some kinds could be good, like standing up for what is right. Yeah. That's a good sort of bravery. "Yeah, mostly." she agreed, nodding, "Though bravery probably can be good in some circumstances, though a lot of people seem to just break rules and do stupid things." Daisy added.

Libby's trying to be nice. I like her. She's different, in a good way. She always seems to know what to say. I wish I did. I never know what to say. "I hope I'm not the only one, though it does seem like it. Then again, I haven't spoken to half the people in the year, so I guess I wouldn't really know." Daisy replied.

"And I just don't want to hit the bludgers towards the other team and hurt someone. It just seems horrible! I wouldn't want to do that." Daisy clarified, though it still sounded like the sort of thing that most people would probably laugh at. Realising this, she chuckled to herself. A beater who doesn't like hitting the bludger at people. I am totally useless, aren't I!

Daisy looked at Libby, curiously. What is she up to? She has that look about her. The look. Libby is planning something, I can tell. But what? Oh no, a blind date. Ahh! It could be anyone! "No guy will ever find me attractive. I doubt that you could find a guy who even would want to go on a date with me." she said stubbornly, not meaning for it to come out as a challenge although it did slightly sound like that. "And that is NOT a challenge! I'm sure nobody wants to go on a date with me, why bother forcing someone to?" she added, "And don't answer that!" she finally finished, trying not to say something stupid. Which she had already failed miserably at.
Daisy Lamberton
Daisy Lamberton

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top