Morgan's Apartment - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Morgan's Apartment - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Morgan's Apartment

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morgan's Apartment - Page 5 Empty Re: Morgan's Apartment

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:29 am

She kissed him back surprised that he wasn't flipping out about it. "So you honestly are happy?" she asked him curiously. "You aren't worried about me getting hurt or anything?" She smiled when he put her down and she was able to sit down at the table and start to fix her food. "I hope you're hungry because I can't eat all this by myself."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:04 am

"No i'm more scared of the people you'd be hurting." Subastian said grinning widely. "Yes i'm starved."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:16 am

"You mean for them?" she asked laughing. She started fixing her plate but didn't fix much figuring he was probably starved from being in the woods for the last few days. "You don't really eat well during the full moon do you?" she asked looking at him. She wished she could spend the next full moon with him but she didn't know if she would be able too, much less if he'd let her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:26 am

"Yeah i don't eat too well during the full moon. You know that they are rationing out the Wolfsbane potion? I think it's redickous." Subastian said looking at her.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:29 am

((Posting as Morgan))

"What?!" she asked looking at him shocked, "Are you serious?" she asked curiously dropping her fork full of food. She couldn't believe that, "Do you know how to make it yourself?" she asked again she was just full of questions tonight as she picked her fork back up and took a bite of chicken. She was glad she had made extra of it because he didn't eat much.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:07 am

"Yes but i can get expelled if i'm caught making it myself." Subastian said looking at her worried about if he would get caught for brewing it. "I have to find a way to not get caught making it."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:13 am

((Posting as Morgan again))

"Why not make it here?" she asked looking at him curiously. "Its not like the school would come here looking to see if you made it would they?" She had been confused as to why they would expel him for something that seemed so childish as that. She honestly couldn't wait until he graduated this year so he wouldn't have to worry about silly things like that and they could get on with their life together.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:27 pm

"I don't want the ministry to know that i'm making it here and get you into trouble Morgan." Subastian said putting food on his plate then looking up at her. "I'm not going to let them get to you because of something that i need when i turn into a werewolf."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:19 am

Morgan stopped eating. "Its not like they would know if you didn't go and tell everyone about it." she said looking at him, "Make it at your own house then because you don't live there its not like they would know who exactly was making it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:18 pm

"I know but they would know since it my house then they'd question my family. I don't want my family to be put through that. I have to find a way to make it without them knowing." Subastian said softly to her.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top