Peter Lawman
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Peter Lawman Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Peter Lawman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Lawman Empty Peter Lawman

Post by Peter Lawman Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:06 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Tigan Thornburg
How you found Potter's Army: I'm a member
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Samantha Emof, April McKeely, Spike Edgelong, Jennifer Hutson (soon to get rid of her).
Have your read the Plot?: yes
Have your read the Must read threads?: yes

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Peter Lawman Starstruck++-+Sterling+Knight1
Name: Peter Lawman A.K.A Pete
Race: Human
Blood Status: Pureblood
Year AND Age: 7th year, 17
Preferred houses: slytherin or ravenclaw
Canon or Original: original
Play-by: Sterling Knight

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: Tall but slim
Hair: blond, straight, short hair
Eye colour: light blue eyes
Skin: white, clean, well taken care of
General Appearance: the kind of guy that any girl would fall head over heals for, but he is so evil that he would never let himself fall in love. He has blond hair, blue eyes and white clean skin that a clean freak would be jealous of. He walks with a limp from a fight that he got into with a vampire. He loves to show off his scares so when he can he wears short sleeve shirt and shorts.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
*dueling
*flying on broom
*conning people

Weaknesses:
*transfiguration
*falling in love
*running

*candy
*bullying

Dislikes:
*cats
*bugs
*goody two shoes

Motto: The heart is an inconvience in a battle.
General Personality: Peter is the kind of guy that would rather step on you as he walked by then to help you up. He loves to con people out of anything he can and he is really good at it. He loves to fly around on his broom throwing fake bombs on people and watching what they do. He hates following orders so he will never get along with professors.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: One mother, One father, one brother.
Childhood: He grew up in the best mansion on the block, he was given anything he wanted, was taught that bullying was a good thing, and never had to appologize for anything.
Hogwarts: He is just now coming to Hogwarts because his parents moved her for his fathers family.
Adulthood: (One paragraph - only if your character is graduated.)

Short Roleplay: (Whatever your normal roleplay length is, don't do it extra-long or extra-short especially for this application. You can skip this if it's not your first character.)
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Peter Lawman Empty Re: Peter Lawman

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:12 am

looks good Sammy xD

Accepted! and you belong in....
SLYTHERIN!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Peter Lawman Empty Re: Peter Lawman