stress relief - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

stress relief - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

stress relief

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stress relief - Page 3 Empty Re: stress relief

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Ami nodded in agreement, I think that being a healer would go well with my love for potions. As I said earlier, it would be an excellent opportunity to be chosen for the internship, and as for my thoughts on the classes, I think it's Hogwarts biggest downfall, they may not be able to pick themselves up from it."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:17 pm

"Oh, well, now I might disagree with you about that," Robert laughed goodnaturedly, "Hogwarts has been through some very difficult times in its history. It will weather the lack of classes just fine. Whether it weathers your new headmaster as well remains to be seen. As you can tell, I am a bit skeptical about our 'fine' ministry of magic." The bartender brought him a butterbeer and he took a sip of it. "But politics is another subject altogether. Do you have any experience at healing at all?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:02 am

Ami shrugged with a smile, You're right, they have been through a lot in the past, I guess we shall see how things turn out." Although she knew Robert was right, she still had a feeling Hogwarts was going to go down hill, but she chose to keep quiet because she was unsure how to fight her case, it was just a feeling she had,

She shook her head, "No sir I haven't. The only healing I have is what they taught me at Beauxbatons, but that wasn't much, the only reason I want to go into healing is because I enjoy working with people and my love for potions." she smiled.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:06 am

"Well, it sounds like a perfect match. How were your grades in Potions, if I may ask? It does help to have some sort of natural ability for them. It sounds, so far, like you might have some talent at them, but your grades sometimes are good indicators as well. If they're good, and you like people, then I think you are a very wise young woman to be considering healing as a profession. "

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:35 am

Ami gave a crocked smile, "I exceed 'E' on everything, but when I was back at Beauxbatons I was getting nothing lower than an 'O' for potions, it has always seemed to be the class I do exceptionally well in." She smiled, this had been the longest conversation she had with an adult, her parent's were never around, and she never really had a real conversation with them as it was.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:44 am

"Well, Khaat," Robert said, looking at his watch, "I really do have to get back, Dear, before my boss fires me." He rose and put on his coat. "Hardly, Daddy," Khaat laughed. "You sound like you will make an excellent healer, Ami," Robert said, "Bring her up to the farm with the rest of your brood, Dear." He kissed Khaat's forehead. "I will see both you lovely ladies later." He turned, laying his coins on the table for the butterbeer and left.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:47 am

"Well, "Khaat smiled, watching him leave, "he likes you. There's your formal invitation to the family farm. You're welcome to come with me any weekend I go. He probably will keep you busy with something or another. I hope you don't mind. But if he decides to take you under his wing, you'll become his own special, informal project, I'm afraid." Khaat laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:57 am

Ami stood up to be polite, "Thank you sir, and It was a pleasure to meet you." She sat down when he left the table, and then looked at Khaat with a smile, "I will have to keep that in mind, Like I said, I've alway wanted a hippogriff and if you have one, then I would love to see it. And as for me being his special project, I think that would be interesting, and I wouldn't mind one bit."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:07 am

'Then you'll have to come with me. By the way, I live in the cobblestone cottage behind Honeydukes in Hogsmeade. You can't miss it. You'll have to stop by and meet my kids. I have 2 teen girls and a teen boy living with me right now. I think you'd like meeting them and I know they'd like you. And, by the way, I have a bald eagle named Archangel that my mother has trained. He does all my owl duties, he's a good protector, and he's my best friend. I normally bring him with me every place I go, but I left him back at St. Mungos while I went out. Muggles here in London get a bit odd about a woman with a great big bald eagle on her shoulder. I have to be careful about that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:14 am

Ami smiled, "I remember seeing him at Hafiz's house warming, he was absolutely stunning. Eagles are my favorite predators. And it would be nice to meet them. How old are they? I've seen the cottage, from a distance, I've always admired it. Just never knew who it belonged to, I guess until now that is."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top