stress relief - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

stress relief - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

stress relief

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stress relief - Page 2 Empty Re: stress relief

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:55 am

"Well, personally, I think it is a huge mistake for Hogwarts to discontinue potions, but it wasn't my decision. I just know how much we depend on them in the wizarding world, and to not be training you all how to do that is a massive mistake as far as I'm concerned. Well, here's a thought. You could either ask my father to tutor you, or when we get the internships off the ground, maybe we can include potions or some potions work as part of the internship. It is a hugely important part of healing and understanding healing, after all. But don't lose hope that potions won't ever come back to Hogwarts. That's one of those ugly political things, I'm afraid."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:14 am

Ami just sat there for a minute, then drank the last few drops there were of her butter beer. I think that is something that I may have to look into. I would love to continue to learn potions, and if your father is as good as he says, then I would be honored to learn from. And as for the internship and teaching potions at the same time that would be nice." Ami smiled, [b]Hogwarts may offer the class again nut not while I'm around."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:21 am

Khaat sighed, "Excellent point. I hadn't thought about that. At least not with enough of the school year left for you to be able to gain much from it. You actually could probably spend some time with him in the apothecary that he works at, just hanging with him, if you don't mind apparating quite a distance from Hogwarts to do it. I don't know if you could get permission to go, but I'm sure he'd let you follow him around. He works at an apothecary, filling prescrptions for muggles, and making potions for wizard families, or healing them, or doing midwife duties. My mother does midwife duties too. They've been at it for 40 or 50 years--ever since they left Hogwarts, actually. I guess I"m going to need to introduce you." Khaat laughed. "They'd like you. A lot. And my mother raises magical creatures in the barn on their farm. Its a very peaceful, magical place. I like it a lot. Not everybody can say they have a hippogryff in the barn."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:47 am

Ami sighed, "It never really dawned on me that the school year is close to an end. yes, granted we still have what six months left? But still, it's close." Ami wrinkled her nose, "I don't mind apparating, I actually enjoy it, unlike most others. And as for the permission I could talk to the headmaster. I don't want to be a pest.." Ami laughed, "That's exactly what I feel like I'm doing, I ask to come sit down and all of a sudden we are talking about a job... Ami pressed her lips together, forty or fifty years, wow that's along time. and an introduction would be nice, but again, I feel like I'm being a pest about it all." Ami raised a brow, "I've always wanted a hippogryff!"
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:28 am

"Well, I think we could find a way to introduce you. It looks like you do get permission to come into London. My father will be working at St. Mungos. so maybe we can introduce you sometime when he is in town. I think you'd get less harrassment from your headmaster if it just happened while you were in London anyway and not trying to get special permission to come all the way to Cornwall. We'll work the rest out as it comes."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Ami nodded, I have permission since I had the job last year, and well this year, I kind of it took it into my own hands and assumed that I still had that permission." Ami laughed, "I haven't gotten in to any trouble yet. but I'm up for anything, like you say it might be best to meet him here in London."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:13 pm

"My thoughts exactly. I don't know what kind of a mood your headmaster is in, and I wouldnt' want you to get on his bad side. As she was speaking, she saw someone enter the Cauldron. She looked and saw, that by sheer coincidence alone, it was her father. "Well, well," Khaat smiled. "There he is now. How lucky is that?" Khaat waved at him. He smiled and came over, placing his order with the bartender as he came past.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:15 pm

"Hello, my dear," he came over and kissed her forehead. "Hi, Daddy," she smiled. "Ami, this is my father, Robert Lupin. Daddy, this is Ami. She is interested in joining the internship program at St. Mungos if we get one soon."

"Excellent," Robert smiled, joining them. "So, are you interested in pursuing a career as a healer, then?" He asked Ami.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Ami raised a brow, "You know thinking about it, I haven't even met the new headmaster, nor even seen him. I've avoided the great all at all cost, just to get what homework I have, and planning quidditch practice." Ami sighed as she shook her head. She had seen the sunlight spill through the room as the door opened, she turned just in time to see an older man joined them. She smiled, extending her hand, "Hello sir, it's a pleasure to meet you." She nodded her head, "I am actually"
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:45 pm

"It's an excellent choice," he said, taking off his coat and sitting with them. "I have never regretted it. My brother thought more of teaching. Oh well, to each his own. Well, I'm hoping Khaat can get the internship program up. I would like to do more working with young people. I agree with Khaat that Hogwarts is making a mistake by not running all their classes. "

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top