Ian Salvatore
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ian Salvatore Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ian Salvatore

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ian Salvatore Empty Ian Salvatore

Post by Ian Salvatore Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:32 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Skye or Ami
How you found Potter's Army: Google, a year ago. I searched for DADA classes
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Ami and Haley
Have your read the Plot?: Of course
Have your read the Must read threads?: Every time.

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Ian Joslin Salvatore
Race: Human
Blood Status: Half
Year AND Age: 28
Preferred houses: Ex-Slytherin
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: Jensen Ackles

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 5'10"
Hair: short blond
Eye colour: blue-gray
Skin: White
General Appearance: Ian is tall and muscular. He is a good looking guy, and he knows it. He doesn't let it get to his head as much as the other males, this day an age. His hair has to be perfect, his cloths with out wrinkles and he has to smell good. He likes to dress nice and stand out from others. His looks can be deceiving at times, he's not always as evil and cold as he looks. His glassy grayish blue eyes seem as if they read your soul, when he looks at you.
Distinguishing marks: He has two Tattoos, one on his right arm, and one on his left side (Hip boneish Area).

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:

• Defensive and offensive skills
  • His skill to speak several different languages
  • Getting what he wants
  • being sarcastic
  • his smarts
  • potions

Weaknesses:

• his attitude
  • His mouth
  • his actions

• boxing
  • Keeping in shape
  • Flirting
  • Working
  • Running
  • Traveling

Dislikes:

• stuck ups
  • nice people
  • Annoying people
  • Restrictions
  • Being told he can't do something

Bad Habits:

• Biting his bottom lip
  • running his hand through his hair
  • Scoffs a lot
  • being straight forward

Motto: Don't let the looks fool you.
General Personality:
Ian is very stubborn and open minded. He speaks the truth, no matter who he hurts, he may not feel bad until later but that's only depending on who you are. He's a spoiled rich boy but he doesn't like to brag about it. Ian is a very up beat type of person. He likes to cause trouble. He can be very kind hearted, but can also be very mean.

HI S T O R Y

Family Information: Ian's only living member of his family is his mother, his dad was never around, and he was an only child. Ian was never one for love, just the flings, so he never met the love of his life, there fore he never married.

Mother-Maggie-49-Maggie had Ian at a young age. 19. She had fallen in love while she was at Beauxbatons Academy, She had visited America for the first time when she was 13, she met a boy named Jared, who she thought was a complete imbecile and an utterly bigger Jerk. She hated him, or so she thought. He started owling her and she began to fall in love.

Childhood: Ian grew up in Bulgaria where he attended Durmstrang, he wasn't one to abide by the school rules, he had broken every rule in the book by the end of his fifth year. Being the trouble maker he was, Ian was getting bored there was nothing more to do at Durmstrang, he decided to blow up the potions class, the explosion was bigger than he had predicted, and ended up putting three students that were lurking in the halls in the hospital wing, causing his expulsion.

Maggie, Ian's mom was having a hard time raising him, she thought maybe Hogwarts would set him straight so she moved them to Swansea Wales. She had thought it would help him get better marks, but Ian was getting high marks at Durmstrang, he was one of their top students, so he couldn't get better marks attending Hogwarts, he found him self even more bored, and causing even more mayhem.

Everything came easy to Ian, he didn't have to work for anything, it was all handed to him, even as he got older, money was never an issue. Even with his mom raising him single handedly there was no issues, her side of the family was wealthy. Ian loved to flaunt his wealth growing up, having the best things money could buy, but as he got older he learned it wasn't something he was proud of.

He never knew who his father was, all he knew was his fathers name was Jared and he was a muggle born from New York, who was excepted into Hogwarts and was a Ravenclaw.

Hogwarts: For the year he did attend Hogwarts, he found him self even more bored, and causing even more mayhem.

Adulthood: As the end of the year was lurking around the corner, Ian hadn't made up his mind on what he wanted to do. He loved to
travel, something him and his mom did on every holiday, and every summer, Ian loved to learn the different languages and different cultures, he was one that caught on quickly, by the time he
graduated he had already learned five different languages.

While traveling Ian did misalliance Jobs, no matter how odd, or how dangerous they were, the more dangerous the job, the more pleasure and enjoyment he got out of it. Ian later found an interest in healing, he enjoyed the feeling that learning the different potions, and different remedies were interesting, and enjoyable to learn.
During his travels, He learned how to use dark magic and enjoyed using it, but he enjoyed torturing people more than the dark magic. It had been one of his odd jobs to find and kill an Auror.

As for which side he sides on, he's still undecided, even after attending a few D.E and Order Meetings.

Last edited by Ian Salvatore on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Ian Salvatore
Ian Salvatore

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Ian Salvatore Empty Re: Ian Salvatore

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:59 pm

I noticed you didn't quite use the template.
Just modify history using it and i can accept you.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Salvatore Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:10 pm

There Mari, I forgot to split it up when I was done.
Ian Salvatore
Ian Salvatore

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Well basiclly there's no childhood,but anyway accepted and sorted into Graduates!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top