Miseria's Confession - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Miseria's Confession - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Miseria's Confession

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miseria's Confession - Page 3 Empty Re: Miseria's Confession

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:31 pm

It seemed as she had everything planned. But besides this crazy adventures, he was just happy to have her there by his side... once again. And this time he wasn't going to loose her. Not anymore. "Listen, I don't wan't you to go away again... The next time, warn me. I'll go with you. I can't... and I couldn't, bare being away from you... not anymore. I'll go with you wherever you go! Unless... you don't wanna..." He was starting to be confused. Maybe she didn't like having Josh following her everytime...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:36 am

She strongly bit her lip and closed her eyes. Yes, she wanted Josh with her, forever, to be exact, but how will he take out this all? That was what she was worried about. “No, Josh, I want you to come with me!“ she then said. They were trough the hard part now. Right now, they could just decide what to do if her baby will be big, and everyone could see. No, Miseria would just lie to everyone, and tell that she's sick in some kind of weird illness. No one would bother her. And she'd take Josh with her, and if it's nessesary, then to the end of the world.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:37 am

He walked back near the trees behind him and stared between the branches and leaves to the huge castle... Hogwarts. He coudn't stand being there no more without her. In fact he was about to quit school to look for his love but fortunately she was back safe. He closed his eyes, sighed and then rolled his eyes back at her. Those blue eyes stared at him once again... the blue eyes he loved from day one. There was not much left to say. Everything was clear as water and everything was back like it used to be, except for the baby. That little thing would bring him more troubles in the future than he probably wanted. But he was ready for it, no matter what. "hummm... those two people that helped you... They must be powerful. How did they deal with Death Eaters that easily? I mean, unless they're Aurors, they have to be quite powerful... or maybe you helped aswell..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Looking at him, Miseria realized once agian, that she can't take it. He was so close to her, yet too far to reach, to touch him. She bit her lip, looking in the darkness where she thought he was. Though, she heard only his voice, she even imagined how perfect he was, though, he spoke so seriously. His voice was like music to her ears. "Khaat is a strong witch... And Robert strong Wizard. I had to fight, too, and no aurors didn't come to help us, because we didn't call. Khaat is somehow connected to the ministy, but I have never asked her about that. And guess I never will. And Robert... Well, he teaches History of Magic here, so You can see him almost every day," she shrugged. On the same time, she didn't want to talk about this little family trip. That was the time when she first used the killing curse after all.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Robert, the man who had helped her, was a teacher and her "new" mother, Khaat, was connected to the Ministry, in ways she hadn't dicovered yet. He laughed when he realized that she had told him he could see Robert everyday. To say the truth, he hadn't got to class in a long time... He couldn't remember even studying since he had got back from hollidays. "That's it then!" he shouted without even caring if someone could possibly hear them. "You're back and that's what matters." he smiled, dashing at her and kissing her once again. He didn't even care about details now that she was back. That was all that mattered to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:19 pm

At the same time Miseria even wondered what lessons does Josh take. She hasn't seen him in any of them. But Josh's warm words made her melt once again, and his warm kiss made her almost fly. Holding him tightly close to her, she was happy again. It seemed that though her hard times were complicated and some of her sacrifices were nessesary, something good finally came bac to her. And her happiness was there, with her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum