Miseria's Confession - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Miseria's Confession - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Miseria's Confession

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miseria's Confession - Page 2 Empty Re: Miseria's Confession

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:57 pm

He felt her close to his body once again and finnally he could say that that short nightmare was over. She had believe in his kind and true words and now, his personal werewolf was now back. Not safe obvisouly but back. And that mattered the most. Still, he was confused. What had happened to her? What had made her leave the school so quickly after being together once again? "Why did you leave? I... I tryed to find you but my brother only told me you were fine. He didn't explain why you had left or anything..." he spoke between the darkness while he hugged her once again and felt her soft and cold skin against his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:07 pm

That was just too impossible for her. He was so perfect, meanwhile she did all the mistakes. Bad luck always hunted her down with suprises what made her hate life more and more with every single day. But thank goodness there were people who could keep her alive. And then he hugged her back! Finally! And for a moment she even could smile, but it disapeared fast when she heard his question.
“After Death Eaters killed my parents, I tryed to commit a suicide. I had all those nightmares and they don't stop, even now, while I'm pregnant,“ she sighed quietly. Josh was that kind of person who she trusts the most and she could tell him everything. He was the one she loved after all.
“I fell in the lake with one Slytherin, who I saved and before I completely would drown, he saved me...“ she continued, remembering it very clearly. Like it was the water where she almost died. Khaat and Jack Blackheart both saved them. “And when they took me to the hospital, I managed to escape from there at late night, and I went to Hogsmeade to my mother's house – ah, I am adopted, as well.“ She smiled again, thinking of her new mother – Khaat. She was perfect as an adult, and for her as a caretaker. Of course Miseria helped her if she wanted, and they had been trough a lot lately. “I was with her all those days before coming back. And guess that is all,“ she shrugged. Then she looked up – at Josh's beautiful, different color eyes – and waited for his questions or response.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:24 pm

He heard her words carefully and analizing every single situation that was described by her. And like he thought, her life was miserable. Her parents were dead and it made her try suicide. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Suicide?! She knew Josh would help her go through all the pain but still she hadn't trusted him. Why? Well that was one of the few things he wanted to know in that momment. Thankfully there was a person behind the well being of Miseria. She had been adopted by that same person and it kept her... alive.

He let her go and started walking in circles trying to digest all of that information. "Why did you try to kill yourself? I mean, you know you could've come to me... I would've helped you! Or you don't trust me no more... Maybe you never did, who knows?!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Miseria closed her eyes, once again waiting Josh to tell her, that he hates Her for such things. And this was the second time when they had hugged, and again she missed his touch when he had stepped away. I am cursed, was the only thing what she thought right now, when opening her eyes, and looking back at him. “I don't know, Josh! I really don't know what came on my mind! You should know how much I fear death, and I would never do that with no reason!“ she said sadly, holding back her tears. It felt like her troat hurt, and the whole world had crushed on her.
Then she shook her head. “No, I trust you. I trust you that much so I could give my own life in your hands, but I was afraid. And I had nightmares what told me to do this. Abd nt berves arebät nade if ferrum! I couldn't take this any longer.“ she explained quietly, turning her glare away, at the trees.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:27 pm

Those were the answers he wanted to get from the beggining and now it was clear to him. She had good reasons to have escaped Hogwarts and now he knew them all and understood them like they were his own reaons. He stopped walking in circles and focused his eyes in the moon. So now, they were in a similar situation... Josh's mother had died and his father didn't care for him no more due to the fact of being a so called wizard. He only had his brother... And Miseria had no parents and instead had that person that had adopted her.

He took his sight out of the moon and sighed. "Now what? Those Death Eaters, why did they kill your parents?" he asked her, knowing it was hard for her to talk about it. "Please, I need to know... don't be afraid this time, I'm here with you." he smiled, kissing her afterwards.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm

Miseria also gave a sight to the moon, what decorated the sky so beautifully. Sad that she couldn't enjoy it, when it was full moon. But even now, she felt sad of seeing it. It was a real curse of hers. She was dangerous for the other people, and they had a reason to fear her. Then she turned her blue eyes back at Josh, still waiting... waiting. Waiting. What was he thinking? Or maybe he wanted to leave? Alright, Miseria understood him very clearly. Already the news that she was pregnant were much. And after that, she tryed to commit a suicide. That was all so... awkward from her!
And then he sopke. Again. She felt how something warm was filling her when she heard his silky voice. It was like music for her ears next with the silence.
“I don't know if it's a right thing to tell you, but guess I have...“ Miseria sighed quietly, closing her eyes. She didn't want to betray all others, but Josh was the love of her life and he need to know what was happening to her. “Khaat found a prophesy... what was about me. I didn't really understand what it was consisting of, but she told that I will become one powerful wizard. After that, the Death Eaters attacked us again. It was when we were in Romania where Khaat adopted me.“
She swallowed quietly. In Romania. It was when she first managed to kill someone with Avada Kedavra. Khaat told her that it was nessesary, and for self protection, though, it was for protect Khaat, who was running out of blood and Robert.

And then she felt his lips against hers again. Although, she was still shaking in fear, she lifted her cold hands on his cheeks, and then on his neck, holding him close to her. This moment could last forever.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:49 pm

So what she meant by saying that had two possible endings. One,the Death eaters had left her alone. Two... those scum bags were still after her. Nevertheless he had done right to put Jason following her everywhere. He figured she had to be in some kind of danger to leave the school like that. But hw could never know how she was untill a week ago, when Jason finally reported back about Miseria's condition. "And the Death Eaters? They're still looking for you and the prophesy?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:59 pm

She sighed quietly again. Miseria didn't know anymore of they were after her. Last time when they defeated the Death Eaters in Romania, they weren't bothering her, although, she knew that soon after that, they had some problems with Khaat. And now Vincent Majere and Shacklebolt's death... She couldn't believe that Majere was one of the Death Eaters. He was too busy with loving the Ministry of Magic.
“I don't know. The prophesy is not in my hands, and it never was. My father hid it before the Death Eaters came to our house, and there they murdured my parents.“
She scowled. She could clearly remember every moment when they were in Transylvania for the last time. Shocking and of course full of emotions. But thanks to Khaat and Robert, she really survived those three days. “I am quite thankful to them for not botherin me anymore,“ she added, looking back at him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:19 pm

So it seemed like that nightmare was over, fortunately. He stuck his hands in his pockets once again trying to digest all that information. He let his breath flow easier, seeing as he didn't need to be worried now. Maybe now everything was back to normal... or maybe not. "So it means you're fine now? No more dangers... except for that little thing" he pointed at her belly and approached her once again, removing the other hand from his pocket. "Wait... What will you do if you return? you won't be able to hide the pregnancy forever." He finally realised the problem both of them had in hands right now. What would she do?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Miseria looked down at her little stomach. It seemed so impossible that she was carrying something with her, and that she will do for all those nine months. But Josh was right. She couldn't be at school when pregnancy could be noticed by other students. “Guess I will take a break before giving a birth for two or three months. And after that I will be doing mother work for one year, and after that, guess that I will continue my studies at Hogwarts, although, I will be at sixth not at seventh year...“ she thought loudly, suddenly smiling. Josh was touching her stomach like it was his baby inside. She wished it was. But they couldn't change anything now. Still smiling widely, she looked back up at Josh.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum