Back again - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back again - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back again

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back again - Page 6 Empty Re: Back again

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:04 am

Danny remembered that day at the dance. He had just kissed her that night and he fell in love. "Well I remember how that kiss made me fall in love with you," he said quietly to her remembering how he only wanted to be friends with her before and then it went into a whole new thing. "I also remember that little girl that wouldn't leave us alone until she did,"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:21 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he mentioned the little girl. "Oh my gosh, I completely remember her she wouldn't leave us alone intil we did kissed!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "I can't believe how one kss made me fall so madly in love with you, but it happened and I'm glad it did."said Sophia softy giving hi soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:52 am

Danny sat back for a second and then said "I know! I mean it was just so coincidental too! I didn't even know I would be having a date that night anyway, but I guess I did. And I'm glad it was you."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:25 am

"I had date but he nevered sowed up and I'm glad I ended up being with you that night."said Sophia softly. "Beleve me if there's going to be another ball before we leave like on Valentines day or something I'll be happy to kiss you under cupid or whatever they have!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:27 am

Danny smiled and then kissed her lightly on the lips "Cupid ain't got nothing on me though! I'd rather kiss you on the couch nearby. A love seat if you will." He smiled yet didn't laugh at his own joke because he felt it was cheesy. But hey, he had to have a sense of humor sometime.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:46 am

Sphia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and smiled warmly at him. "I will kiss you no matter where we are love."said Sophiia softly as she kissed him softly on the lips. "See I prove my point."said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:52 am

Danny kissed her back and then smiled. He kissed her back "I see you're point!" He then kissed her a little deeper then pulled back "But I kiss harder"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:02 am

Sophia looked at him and laghed when he said he kissed harder. "Oh really? Well we'll just to see that Mr. Thompson."said Sophia as she kissed him hardly on the lips but deepen the kiss.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:06 am

Danny smiled and lied back as she kissed him. He pulled away for a second then said "Okay. You got me! We'll call it a tie!" He then kissed her deeply now like they were doing about 10 minutes ago...or was it 30? Who knew.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Yeah I'll say it's a tie love."said Sophia laughing and gave him a soft warm smile. As he kissed her back she deepen te kiss with him as she made out with him gain.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top