Back again
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back again Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back again

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back again Empty Back again

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:45 am

Danny walked into the dormitories with Sophia after recently getting back together since the last year. He walked into the Boys dormitories and smiled at Sophia. "Welcome to the most abandoned place since Vincent was in charge!" he said all dramatically and smiling
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Back again Empty Re: Back again

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:04 am

Sophia looked at the empty abanded boys dormitories and smiled. "Wow love, you weren't lying when you said it was empty!"said Sophia softly. "Oh well, it's perfect for us love!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "Let me guess which one is yours."said Sophia walking around the boys dorm looking at the beds. "I think I found it love."said Sophia smiling as she looked at the bed beside the window.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:15 am

"Wow you found it!" he smiled playfully and walked over to her and gave her a quick kiss "pretty mucha ll of these are mine, but who's counting?" He wrapped his arms around her and began to push his lips against hers as they stood there.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:18 am

Sophia laughed her tnkling bell laugh when he sad she fond it. "I guess sevn years I knowing you to damn much counts.said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh as she kissed him back. As she kept kissing him she pushed him on his bed and stred kissing him passionately on the lips.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:23 am

Danny tried to smile but couldn't as he continued to kiss her with his hands rubbing up and down her back. He moved his lips in beat to hers and felt like his head would explode when they lied down. He pulled away for a second and then said "Maybe we should put the charms up!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:28 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah your right love."said Sophia as she gotten her wand out of her robes and waved it around Danny's bed placing the don't distrub charm around it and then waved it again casting the charm around his bed from keeping people from seeing them or getting in hen they had the curtains closed. "Ok one more time for the Silencing Charm!"said Sophia as she waved her wand one more time placig the charm on the bed. "There, I think were all set!"said Sophia softly and smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:32 am

"Alright then!" he said smiling and began to make out with her once more feeling a lot more safe with all these things up and about. He moved his head to match the oppisite of hers and kept moving his lips in rhythm with hers.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:39 am

Sophia would had smiled but she was so busy making out with Danny that she didn't worry about it. As she moved her lips in rhythm to his she felt her stomach leap with joy with every kss she did ith him. As she took her hands she ran them through his soft hair she loved so much. "I love you Danny Thompson."said Sophia in a panting voice and red in the face and went back to making out wit him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:19 am

"I love you too Sophia," he said as he kept his hands on her back. He moved his lips more wide and more tamed than before up to a point where it was like a dance. He stopped for a moment to look at her and he smiled. "Jesus..." he panted softly
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Sophia giggled when she heard him say Jesus. "What's wrong love, alittle to much?"Sophia asked him giggling. It been awhile since Sophia had done this so hewondered if she was doinbg a good ok with him. Panting slighty she looked at him and gave him a soft warm smile and looked into hi eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top