Gryffindor Practice
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Practice Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Practice

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Practice Empty Gryffindor Practice

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:50 am

Danny arrived out in the Quidditch statium at the time he set for the first practice since he became Captain again. He stood out in the field wearing his standard Gryffindor Quidditch robes with his Firebolt in his left hand. He breathed out little visible air showing the winter season was almost over. He wondered where everyone was.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Practice Empty Re: Gryffindor Practice

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:55 am

Louis ran down to the pitch gasping for air. He was wearing his robes and grinning. Yo Danny! he said laughing as he caught his breath. His firebolt under his arm he put his goggles on and placed his lucky charm, a butterfly pendant in his pocket.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:58 am

Danny heard someone familiar coming his way. He turned around to see that one kid Louis running towards him. Apprently he got his message. "Hey Louis," he said rasiing his eyebrow at his sprint "Why were you running??"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:03 am

Louis caught his breath and looked at Danny. Very very big Centaurs chasing me out of the forest!! he said grinning. He was always doing stuff like that, just barely escaping trouble....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:39 am

Danny raised his eyebrows and then looked at him solemly "What happened?" he asked calmly feeling irritated with this Louis character
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:42 am

Just exploring in the forest and came across a few Centaurs. They knew I shouldn't be there, I kinda talked back, they got angry and I barely escaped with my life he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:55 am

Danny nodded at Louis not wanting to ask any more questions. He looked at Louis then said "Alright. I guess we get started." Danny got onto his broomstick and started to fly around. "You're the keeper so e have to wait for some more people to arrive to start
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:54 am

Sophia ws in the Gryffindor Common room when she realized she had pratice. "Oh crap, I almst forgot!"said Sophia quickly running to the pitch and ran up towards the Gryffindor locker room and gotten on her chaser rob with her chaser patches to protect if she fell. Grabbing her broom she flew out of the locker room and ponted her broom to dive down where Danny and Matt were. s she pulled up from her dive few feet from the ground she landed gently beside Danny and smiled. "Hey Lo and Danny love, sorry I'm late."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:01 am

Danny heard Sophias voice nearby and turned to see her there. "It's alright," he smiled at her "everyone else is late as well, so no worries!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:36 am

sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh "Oh really? Good now I don't feel that bad!" said Sophia smiling
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top