Gryffindor Quidditch Practice
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Quidditch Practice Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Quidditch Practice

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Quidditch Practice Empty Gryffindor Quidditch Practice

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Sophia walked out of the Gryffindor locker room with her firebolt in her hand and the trunk flying behind her as she walked to the middle of the quidditch pitch. Sophia waited patiently for her new team to arrive so they could start practice before their next game against Ravenclaw. Sophia couldn't believe she became captain of the team now, she was going to make sure Gryffindor won the match against Ravenclaw. As she gotten on her broom she did a couple of laps around the pitch to warm up alittle bit and hoping her team would show up soon. Sophia just hoped she got a good team but she was pretty sure they did mainly half her team had either someone in their family play quidditch, but that didn't matter it was the skills of quidditch that really mattered which Sophia was sure they had.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Quidditch Practice Empty Re: Gryffindor Quidditch Practice

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:55 pm

Aurora walked into the locker room. She was carrying a borrowed broom. So you know how i can get a broom? i need to get my own soon. She was ready to practice. She quickly went and changed into her quidditch robes. She walked around a little while tossing a bat into the air and catching it every time.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:11 pm

"Hello Aurora, you can get a broom in Diagon Alley or you could always go to my farther's shop the Flying Twig and get one."said Sophia softly. "I'm not going to release the balls until everyone else is here, but feel free to do some laps around the pitch to warm up."said Sophia smiling. "Where is everyone?"Sophia asked herself looking around hoping they would show up soon so she could get this show on the road. As she gotten back on her broom she did a couple more laps around the pitch to warm up her chaser skills. Sophia stoped every now and then checking the pitch and sighed, but she knew her team would be here sooner or later she hoped.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Im thinking about ordering a nimbus 2001... but i dont know yet. Aurora kept todding the bat. She didnt want to do laps yet until more people were here.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:45 am

Elyssa walked to the Quidditch Pitch holding her Nimbus 1000 to practice for their match with Ravenclaw. She saw Aurora, her co-firsty, and a girl she believed to be their Captain though she doesn't know her name. "Good Day to you Aurora" smiling to her and turning to the other girl shyly because she seemed to be a 6th or 7th year. "Hello" she addressed the girl. "I'm Elyssa...Elyssa Llewellyn, one of the Chasers, you must be our Quidditch Captain." she held her hand for a shake. Hope she accept this simple introduction, she seemed nice. she thought to herself.

OOC: Can I use Nimbus 1000? (That's what I ordered cause we're not that rich) I already ordered it at Character Possession Claims but no one accepted it yet. I believe Darren is out until the 1st and Matt can't post, I think Jemma can but I don't know when she'll be active. Hope Mari could.
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:33 am

Hey! Aurora heard something. She listened as a black owl sat on her sholder. She took parchment from the owl, filled the paper out, and sent the owl away. She threw the bat 10 feet into the air and caught it.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:43 pm

Odette walked onto the pitch carrying her Comet (don't remember the number) with her in her left hand. She was glad they finally started with trainings again since a life without Quiditch seemed like a fish without water. "Hi everyone..I am ready to toss a bludger at someone.." she commented cheerful as always though people always ended up forgetting even her name, but it was like something she already got used to.

[[OOC:Odette = Fourth Year = Been on Team for a while though charrie started exsistsing now..]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Teah and im ready to knock the other beaters off their brooms She tossed odette a bat and tossed her own up in the air.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Sun May 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Elyssa waited for the other members of the team to arrive with a Chaser, well, two including her, and two Beaters but they still need to wait for their Seeker and the other Chaser. Unfortunately, they don't have a Keeper yet. She felt some tingling sensation that she already wanted to fly cause she's so excited for this practice. She said in a nervous voice " Can't we start yet?" though she was quite sure their Captain would say no because they aren't complete yet at least she made a try.
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun May 02, 2010 4:53 pm

We can go around the fstadium whenever... but not anything else. Aurora mounted her broom. She started flying areoung the stadium
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top