A Glass Ball Bouncer Higher than a Rubber Chicken - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Glass Ball Bouncer Higher than a Rubber Chicken - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Glass Ball Bouncer Higher than a Rubber Chicken

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Glass Ball Bouncer Higher than a Rubber Chicken - Page 6 Empty Re: A Glass Ball Bouncer Higher than a Rubber Chicken

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:17 pm

"I love it too! It's good to get away from all that muggle comedian stuff." he said smiling. "Well I have two tickets for a show called "Little Women", if you'd like to go?" he asked her. "Its a very famous theatre just actually a few blocks from here and the show is next week on Tuesday.." he said. "Wonderful seating we're right in the first row...or I can get balcony seats if you like. I know the owner of the theatre and he always has a few extra tickets for me if I ever show up..." he said to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Glass Ball Bouncer Higher than a Rubber Chicken - Page 6 Empty Re: A Glass Ball Bouncer Higher than a Rubber Chicken

Post by Daisy Lamberton Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Woah, is he serious? Those are amazing seats! I wish I knew someone like that. I'd probably be living at the theatre if I did, though. Life is about connections. But seriously, it would be amazing! Front row or front of the balcony? I'm thinking front of the balcony might have a better view, but either would just be great, really!

Wait, wait. Is this like a...
date ? He could just mean it as friends. Or not. Which though? Ahh! I don't know. Still. I wouldn't mind either...no, I shouldn't get that far ahead of myself! I shouldn't! He might not mean anything like that. He might just want to be friends and friends to go to the theatre and stuff together. Yeah, that's more likely. I shouldn't get ahead of myself. I need to relax more, just relax.

"Yeah, that sounds great! Front row or balcony? I think the latter is better, but either would just be great seats! I've never had that good seats before! she told him, showing her enthusiasm. "How do you get such good tickets?"
Daisy Lamberton
Daisy Lamberton

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Dane chuckled and smiled at her, "The owner of the theater is my ex girlfriends Dad." he said. "Hes incredibly old and he said I get the theater when he passes on" he said. "We have quite a bit in common really..." he said thinking. "Not to mention I've written a few and hes played them here. I've also starred in a few also!" he said smiling very brightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Lamberton Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:02 pm

He must be on good terms with his ex-girlfriend. He's nothing like me, there. Still, I wish I knew people like that!

"That's great! You've actually written and performed in plays!" Jemma merely repeated what he said, impressed. "Anything that I would have heard of?" she asked, wondering what he had done. It might not be anything big, but still, anything on stage is pretty good! I wonder which theatre this is. I think Little Women is on at the Duchess, actually. Reasonably near where I live, actually.
Daisy Lamberton
Daisy Lamberton

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:07 pm

"No I doubt it...I only did small ones for muggle schools" he said sighing. "But I decided comedy was my way of life and I stopped performing." he said smiling. Was she saying yes, he didn't quite get a straight answer and he didn't want to seem eager. "I did however write this one that they do still play to this day at that theater!" he said. "Its a very dark one that I wrote when my father passed. I don't recommend you going to it though. Unless you like Betrayal, lies, death and alot of other bad things..." he said. "It's called "One shattered Glass" and no I didn't come up with the name. My mother did," he said chuckling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Wow, she's actually written a play that is on in like a proper theatre at the moment. Just, wow.

"That's awesome that they're still showing one of the plays you've written." she responded, impressed. "I don't think it sounds like my kind of thing, though, you're probably right there." she added, truthfully. She did prefer lighter to darker plays.

Ok, so next Tuesday, Little Women. I should probably ask which theatre it's in. I think it's the Duchess. I could be wrong though. Oh, and time. Yes, I need a time. Kinda crucial!

"What time did you say the show was?"

A Glass Ball Bouncer Higher than a Rubber Chicken - Page 6 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Great she seemed impressed, this is good. Maybe he didn't screw things up. Maybe he'd even impress her more. Jemma was very pretty, he hadn't told himself that yet but he couldn't deny it. He liked Jemma, his emotions were everywhere. Like he was young once again, he missed the feeling....to a point anyway. "The show is at 9pm" he said smiling. Maybe he even had a chance...And she would go. He couldn't remember the last time he was THIS happy. It was a very good feeling and he didn't want it to stop, and it was all because of Jemma!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:42 pm

Jemma smiled. "I'll be there." she confirmed.

I can't wait. Little Women seems like such an amazing play. Plus amazing seats! I don't know how Dane managed. He's amazing like that. Ah, what am I doing! I really shouldn't be like this. But I am. I can't help it! I mustn't. But why not/

"Which theatre is it at?" she asked Dane, distracting herself from her own thoughts.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:38 pm

"The Dutchess!" he said smiling eagerly. He had a smile on...a very wide smile at that as well. He hadn't had such a bright smile since his father bought him his first broom, A Comet 260. He still had it, it wasn't so fast but he valued it and still rode it sometimes. "I'm really glad you said yes..." he said calmly and coolly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:57 pm

It is the Duchess! I was right! Oh yeah! I know way too much about theatres, sometimes... "The Duchess, great, that isn't too far from where I live." Jemma replied, happily. She smiled at him. Dane was smiling at her. He's smiling. That's good. Right? Right.

"I'm glad you asked." she said in response to him. Seriously, what else am I supposed to say to that? What time is it, actually. I can't be back too late tonight. Need to travel up to Hogwarts tomorrow.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top