(Title to Come)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

(Title to Come) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

(Title to Come)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Title to Come) Empty (Title to Come)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:19 pm

This is just the first 2 chapters there are 6 so far...

(Insert Title Here)

Chapter 1
Its the middle of the night, I lay in bed thinking. Has my life been worth it? Am I going to survive to live tomorrow in the short moments until training. My name is Nicholas Feror, I am an assassin! It all started when I was 11 years old, my father was murdered before my eyes. I was simply doing my chores in the field, and I heard a disturbance at the barn. I had immediatley dropped all that I had been doing and rushed towards our barn. I had noticed a few dead sheap and a dead cow on my way. When I had reached the barn it had been set on fire, I noticed some men wearing black suit with a strange simbal on it. I then ran to my house to see my mother. "Mama! Mama!" I screamed. No answer, I ran back outside and saw it. Her dead body on the ground, my father standing next to it, his hand in a towel. "Nicholas, run, run towards the city. It is not safe here, people are out to get me." he said. Then a man appeared out of nowhere and put a knife to his throat. "Look at your father Nicholas" he laughed. "Let go of me you bastard!" he yelled. "What, what are you doing? NO! Let go of my father!" I screamed. I ran towards the man and before I knew it he had sliced my fathers throat. I then felt a great deal of pain and anger at the same time. The pain was from the knife that had entered my leg. The anger was for the man that had just murdered my father.

That was 7 years ago. Its now, 1480 and I am 18. I used to live just outside a small village in Italy. I now reside inside Venice, I however have been everywhere. From Canada, to Russia. Only through training sadly. It takes years of training to fullt become an assassin. I have to travel to France in the morning. That should be fun, I turn over and drift to sleep. I have been having dreams of my childhood lately. And tonight seems to be one of those nights. I am 13, I have grown much, and my weak muscles have grown. Two years have passed since my father and mothers death. I had no siblings, so I had nowhere to go. All other relatives have either died, or live in France. I don't have nearly enough money to make a trip to France. I had to live on the streets of Italy. I had to fight for my life everyday, just to manage stealing food. I had become known to the guards around here. All I have with me right now is a mask and a small dagger. I am also known as the Masked Eroe, the Masked Hero in English. I'm only 13 but I am wanted in the city and have killed manu guards in my efforts to save people from harm. I am flassed back to when this one guy really pissed me off.

He had stolen a little boys food for the day, he then made his way over to me. He couldn't have been more than 30, he pulled out a knife. "Do you have any idea what you are doing?" I said. "Oh what are you gonna do about it? You gonna run to the guards?" he laughed at me. He had a huge grin on his face, "Okay, now I'm gonna enjoy this!" he laughed again. He lunged at me I had my hand on my knife, I quickly swiped his hand. He dropped the knife and screamed. I picked up his knife that had fallen and glanced at him. His hand was a bloody mess, he was clutching it. "You little bastard!" he yelled. The other boy he had stolen from, was looking at me in awe. The man punched me in the jaw, I felt it and it hurt. I looked at him my eyes watering. It hurt but I was tough for my age, I had been shot with arrows, and stabbed many times. "Oh is little baby gonna cry!!" He yelled. His eyes were watering too, but he was the one standing up. I had both knives in my hand, something took over me. I got up, placed both knives to his chest and grinned. "I told you not to do that!" I laughed. I quickly grazed his chest writing ME, just hard enough to bleed. ME is my calling card, he grimaced in pain. "Now, you will hand over all your money to that kid over there"I said. "No! Why should I listen to you" He said. "Because I can end your life really quickly right now." I laughed. He didn't reply and gave me a look that said "I dare you". "Well you asked for it" I said in a mock sad voice. I stabbed one blade in this chest and sliced his throat. He fell over, dead. I checked his pockets, there was 50 gold in there. He must have been a theif. Not many people had 50 gold in their pockets.

I searched some more, he also had another knife and a weird bracelet thing. I took the knives he had and the bracelet. I gave the young kid the 50 gold and the food he had stolen had landed on a wall when he hit me. The little boy looked sad, "Whats your name little guy?" I asked sweetly. "I'm James, I'm 6. I'm just really hungry!" he said. "Well I'll go and get your sandwich back if you want?" he said. He smiled and nodded his head, I jumped on a barrel. I grabbed the top of a wall and climbed up it. I moved quickly towards the sandwich, and grabbed it. I jumped down and landed next to the kid. He smiled at me and I handed him the sandwich. "Don't eat it too fast, you'll get cramps." I laughed. He handed me 12 gold coins. "Its only 12 gold coins, I have plenty more now." he said smiling. I took it and smiled at him, I patted his head and looked at the mans body. "You'd better get out of here fast. The authorities will be on their way, someone was watching. I could tell." I said looking around. He ran off and I jumped on one of the buildings again looking down at the body.

Sure enough Guards came rushing to the body. "Oh boy, another one killed by the Masked Eroe!" One of the men said. I still had some anger in me, one of the Guards had noticed me. I quickly tossed one of the knives and hit him right in the chest. He fell over dead, I jumped off the building and ran away. I was getting used to this life, I ran to my secret hideout just outside a nice shop that had some excellent food. I had a small bed that felt alright but not exactly comfy. I did however have a small shelf for my sueveniers I had stolen from people. I tossed the knives on a small table with a bunch of other knives I had. I had quite a collection, it was getting late and I decided to hit the hay.

Chapter 2
Oi Ve
I awake suddenly to a splash of cold water on my face. No need fore a shower anymore. I grinned as I pull on my practice robes and armour. Its not much, I have to finish training before I can receive the full armour. I then think back to when I first was told I was going to be trained in the ways of the assassins. I was only 15, I had just killed a bunch of guards with a rock. A bunch of people had gathered and saw me in my mask and robes. I of course was in character as the Masked Eroe. I had dropped the rock and stolen the gaurds swords. I then ran off and had the feeling of someone following me. I quickly ran into a crowd and jumped and scaled a building. I had a feeling the person was following me, I was right. The man came up from behind me and put a knife to my throat. "Don't say anything!" he said in a whisper. "Follow me, I can help you." I looked at him after he took the knife away from my throat.

"Why should I follow you?!?!"I said louder that I should have. He turned to me and threw a nice towards me. It went time I had no time to react, though instead of hitting me it hit an archer that had a loaded bow pointing at me. Some other archers noticed one of their comrads had been killed. "You'll follow me because you are now in range of oh.. 12 archers. All armed and about to fire at you." he said jumping of the roof. Just then an arrow whizzed passed my head. I quickly followed the stranger, he had jumped and landed near some guards. From what I saw, they were dead in seconds. This man was amazing, I grinned at him. "Now follow me, not cause you have to but because I really need to show you something." he said. He then started walking towards a small building. He held the door for me, I had my hand on my dagger in my pocket. The sword would cause to much attention.

"Ease up Nicholas, I'm not going to hurt you!" the man said. It was dark in the room and I jumped when he said my name. Then light filled the room, the man had lit lamps around the room. "Yes, I know who you are. Nicholas Feror, son of Shane Feror and Bethany Feror." he said grinning. "Yes...what do you want with me?" I asked. The man took a seat at a table with a bunch of weapons and papers on it. "I am Dane Machinez, trainer of Assassins. And a family friend." he said with a smile. I looked at him puzzled, "Sorry, I've never heard of you." I said. He chuckled at me, he looked about 60 years old. "I am great friends with your grandfather in Paris. I fear he is about to me killed. That is why I turned to you, Nicholas" he said. I was confused, who was this man, how did he know my grandfather? This was coming in way too fast. "Whoa, slow down there, Dane was it?! I'm just a kid who learned alot living on the streets." I said. "I know this is alot to take in. Let me explain, this may take a while so you better sit down." He said. I took a seat on the opposite end of the table and looked down at one of the papers. It had some strange language written on it.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top