No title yet...Not A Fan Fic!!!!!!!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No title yet...Not A Fan Fic!!!!!!! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No title yet...Not A Fan Fic!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No title yet...Not A Fan Fic!!!!!!! Empty No title yet...Not A Fan Fic!!!!!!!

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:06 am

**Please don't mind the grammar or spelling, but let me know what you think!!**

Pro Log

The triplets Grew up in Winchester England. When they turned seventeen, they were turned into vampires. They found out from
Donavan (the Vampire) that their father had made a deal with him to give his first born, but when Donavan found out that there were three, he made the deal, he gets to turn them, or all four of them die. Again James (their father) made a deal and let him turn all three on their seventeenth birthday. It's been a year now, and the girls have decided to look for Donavan and kill him. Before they leave, they go and collect all the stuff they needed, Unaware that they were being followed. They could smell humans, but that was normal they had always smelt them, but Victory insisted that she smelt something different, something she had never smelt before, but she shook it off because her sisters couldn't. When she smelt the same blood all the way home, she decided to go investigate on her own. She followed the scent and found two men, "Why are you following us?" she asked.

One of the men had his hand on the knife on his hip, "Who said we were following you?" The fist one asked in a heavy American accent.

The first man had brown hair and brown eyes, he was kind of built. The second man on the other hand had black hair and blue eyes, he had an Athletic build.

"Because I saw you!" She answered raising her voice.

"I think it's more like you smelt.." The second man muttered in an American accent as well.

Victory just shook her head, "Why would I smell you?" she let out a nervous laugh.

The first man rolled his eyes, "Why else?" he nodded towards the brick house, "You lot are vampires."

"And what makes you think that?" she asked eying the first mans hand on his hip.

"Because we know." was all he said.

Victory rolled her eyes and turned her back to them mutter "You are strange people." she started to walk towards her house but the second man grabbed her arm, she spun around and eyed him, "Let me go!" she yelled trying to yank her arm from his grip, but it was too tight.

"I don't think so!" the first man lifted his shirt a little barring not a
knife but a stake, he smiled, "Honey, you've just met your worst
nightmare!" he pulled it out. Getting a little worried now she looked at the house and then back to the guys, she looked at the mans hand and then smiled. She jumped and kicked him in the face, then she kicked him in the spot the sun don't shine. Kneeling down holding himself the other man knelled down, his eyes popping
out of his head, "Jare are you alright?" he laughed, "Man she
got you good." Victory took the chance to run into the house and lock the doors.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

No title yet...Not A Fan Fic!!!!!!! Empty Re: No title yet...Not A Fan Fic!!!!!!!

Post by Darren Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:50 am

Hmm seems OK so far..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top