Band or Solo? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Band or Solo? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Band or Solo?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Band or Solo? - Page 2 Empty Re: Band or Solo?

Post by Lucas Montez Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:28 am

Paige had applauded for the first one who had been singing a song and assumed that the audience would know it but Paige did not, but it was a pretty good song so she praised him via applausion.

She saw him walk over to what seemed to be his girlfriend. Paige could not stop staring, she was awfully pretty. Her chocolate eyes and pretty hair and that smile was awfully contagious.

Anyway Matt, a guy Paige had met a while ago was on stage plugging in his guitar and looked as though he was going to sing and play. He said to the audience they were going to blown away.

But Paige had to hear it first before agreeing with that statement and she agreed with him 100%. What a great song. She applauded for Matt and called out Woohoo!

Paige then chuckled to herself and thought how good a band the first guy and Matt would be together. Maybe even a female singer like herself? Nah that's beyond her wildest dreams, she thought.

((Am I allowed to sing or do you have to sign up??))
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:38 am

Sophia nodded and smiled. "Yeah he's amazing!"Sophia said in his ear so she could hear him. As she clapped she shouted. "GO MATT!" and started cheering for him once again. "I might sing one of my songs I wrote but I don't know."said Sophia softly but shyly. As Sophia looked at her notebook filled with her written songs she bit her lip. "Mabe one song won't hurt."said Sophia softly to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:41 am

Danny turned back to Sophia and then said "I'm sorry?" He didn;t hear her last part so he was just curious. He looked at her notebook and then back at her "You should really sing something!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:44 am

Paige applauded a bit more for Matt and smiled. She really hoped she could tell him how good he sounds, but she didn't want to miss a moment of the entertainment. It was really good.

Paige heard the first guy's girlfriend applaud and cheer loudly. Awh, Paige thought, what a nice, caring, supportive person.

She looked like she was about to get up and get on stage and sing. Oh, boy! Paige thought, hope she will. She looks like one of those girls with a really good voice.

Paige drank a little bit of her butterbeer and licked her lips. It was one of the nicest she's ever had, however this is her 3rd one, so she really couldn't tell.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:54 am

Sophia looked at Danny and bit her lip. "Sing a song here?"Sophia asked him neverously as she looked at her notebook and back at him. "Ok I guess one song wouldn't hurt."said Sophia softly as she picked up her notebook and started looking for a good song for her to sing. "I don't know which one to pck so you pick."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:57 am

Danny looked at the notebook and then saw a song that seemed to stick out in his head. It seemed pretty short yet the lyrics were great. He smiled at her and then pointed to the one that he saw "How about this one?" he asked her with a smile
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:05 am

Sopia looked at Danny and smiled. "Yeah I love that song myself, I'll sing that one love!"said Sophia softly. "Did you pick that song because it's bout us?"Sophia aksed him in a teasing voice. "I might sing this one to."said Sophia showing him the one that was right next to the one he picked for her to sing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:08 am

Danny chuckled lightly and then said "Maybe," in a sly voice. He then looked at the song she was pointing to and then smiled "Yeah you should! It looks really great!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:28 am

Sophia smiled warmly at him and pshed him playfully. "I know you wanted me to sing that song because it's about us."said Sophia softly. "I'll sing it love, for you and everyone here."said Sophia softly but nervously.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:30 am

Danny looked at her smiling and then noticed she looked nervous. He went up to her and gave her a hug. "don't worry," he said calmly looking her in the eyes "You'll do great! Just get up there and do you're best! I'll still love you afterwords!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top