Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian))

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian)) Empty Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian))

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:01 am

It was a rather nice day and Sophia wanted to spent the day outside and what better way to spend the day out by the frozen lake? As she reached the lake she smiled when it was frozen it was perfect for ice skating. As she took her ice skates she started putting them on and started ice skating on the lake. Completely unaware someone was watching her she twirled around doing axels every now and then landing perfectly. Laughing she kept twirling around happily on the ice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian)) Empty Re: Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian))

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:30 am

It was winter -- snows fell gracefully from the sky; isocel hung beneath every bark on a tree. Winter was his second favorite season of the year, he loved it. Especially the endless fun you could have with the snows like make snow man or throws snow balls at each other. Got to love winter, he thought. Andrian made his way down the lake and saw that Sophia was skating happily on the frozen lake, he smiled at her. He loved the way she always had that infectious smile on her face no matter how bad things were. It just made you wanted to smile as well, the only thing that bugged him is how she rationlize all her emotion and acted like nothing happen when really it was killing her.

Andrian was wearing a grey jacket with yellow laces, a grey scarf and dark blue jeans. He was also wearing his sabre tooth necklace his father gave him hanging down his next along with a golden love-hearted locket with a picture of him and Belle but on the other side her had another person beside it and it was Sophia to show her that even if he was with another girl she was always there in his heart.

"Enjoying yourself there?" asked Andrian poking her on the ribs as he slided his way around her and grinned as he gave her a long, passionate guy.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian)) Empty Re: Ice Skating on the lake ((Andrian))

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Sophia almost fell when he satarted poking her in the ribs but she somehow managed to balance herself. "Yeah, don't I always?"Sophia asked him with a aoft warm smile and started twirling around him. "What are you doing out here in the cold?"Sophia asked him softly as she started skating backward looking at him. "Your going to fall if you aren't careful Mr. Potter."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia was wearing a white shirt with a gray jacket over it with dark gray sweat like pants on with her black boots which was over by the shore of the lake which was now replace with her whit ice skates and her hair was straight and long down her back. She also had on her heart shaped locket on with a picture of her, Danny and Andrian inside of it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30620756@N04/2884874305/
((what I look like! ^))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:32 am

"Yeah. Too much for my taste," grinned Andrian skating backwards and watchign as she twirled around him. "Who are you to ask what i am doing out here in the cold," he smirked. "For you are out in the cold as well," he continued. Then he spun around and skated towards her as she skated backwards; he laughed when she said that he is going to fall if you aren't careful Mr.Potter. "Jeez," he laughed. "When did you become a cautious cat?" he asked her, poking a playful tongue at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:48 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said it was to much for his taste. "Hey I just always stay positive even when things are bad."said Sophia softly still skating backwards. Sophia laughed again when he asked who was she to ask him what he was doing outside in the cold when she was outside in the cold herself. "How about a loyal best friend? and beside the cold doesn't bug I'm vampire I'm always cold!"said Sophia smirking at him. When he asked when did she become a cautious cat she looked at him and rolled her eyes playfully at him. "I always had been, can't believe you just figured that out!"said Sophia poking her tongue back at him playfully.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:53 am

"I've noticed," he lauged. Andrian continued to skate towarsd her. "What?" he asked as she said 'how about a lotal best friend'. He jumped off the air and spun around in circle then landed on the ground perfectly. "I know you are, but i'm a boy," he joked. Laughing just so she knew that he was just joking bot trying to be a sexist. He rolled his eyes back at her playfully and tackled her but didn't make her fall instead he carried her over his shpoulder and spun around in circle. "Good to see you again Sophia," he laughed.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:10 am

Sophia rolled her eye playfully when he said he was a boy. "Mhmm.. of course yu are Andrian."said Sophia joking. Sophia squealed when he tackled her but he didn't make her fall instead he put her on his shoulder. "Andrian James Potter put me down now your making me dizzy!"said Sophia almost seriously although she was giggling. "If you don't put me down I'm going to get sick!"said Sophia laughing. Sophia started making gagging noise playfully and started laughing so he knew she was playing with him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:06 am

"Oh good you finally agree that i'm better then you are," smirked Andrian as he carried her over his back. He laughed when she said to put her down she was going to be sick. "Worth the risk," he grinned at her and continued to carry her over his shoulder ignoring the gagging noise that she playffully played.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:18 am

"I was just saying that to be nice to you Mr. Potter."said Sophia in a teasing voice to let him know she was playing with him. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as he said it was worth the risk. "Ok, if I get sick it's going to bell all your fault."said Sophia laughing. Sophia knew she wouldn't get sick, for Andrian used to carry her around like this on the time on the ice.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:16 am

"Good point," said Andrian one side of his mouth lifted in a smile and chuckled. He then carefully set her down but held onto her just to make sure she got back on in a stable stance. Taking everyone in he turned his attention back to Sophia and let go of her. "You want to race," he grinned.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top