Skating Through Pedestrians
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Skating Through Pedestrians Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Skating Through Pedestrians

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skating Through Pedestrians Empty Skating Through Pedestrians

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:17 am

Roxi could not understand why everyone was so irritated with her. Was it SO bad that she was skating down the sidewalks in Hogsmeade? I mean, she had only knocked over four people so far, people were acting like she was being absolutely terrible, rather than just having a little fun! People nowadays were SOOO uptight.

She was getting a lot of looks, needless to say. Not only because she was being, well, obnoxious, but because her brightly colored outfit sort of drew the attention towards her.. which was precisely why she wore such clothes. "Move out of the way, look out!"

She spun and managed to avoid another person. Geez! Everyone was in her way- the nerve! She caught sight of a familiar face and grinned, skating over to her. "Hey, Cec! Krum! Over here!" She reached her and began to circle her. "Hey, Cec. Heard of any good parties lately?" She grinned. "I'm thinking of throwing one."
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Skating Through Pedestrians Empty Re: Skating Through Pedestrians

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:33 pm

cecilia's outfit

“Hey Roxanne,” Cecilia said smiling at her, “Sadly no, I wish I had.” she pushed her hair out of her face and pulled down her shorts so they wouldn’t show her butt. Compared to Rox’s outfit Cecil’s was rather calm, though she had feathers every where, even in her hair. “Oh tell me when and where I’ll be sure to come.” Cecilia was truly in dire need of a grate party. She hadn’t really had much fun since her birthday party. “Maybe I’ll talk some other people into coming too.” she was thinking of Nikolo, Sevastian, Jack, and Jake. Maybe it wasn’t the best idea for her to have most of them all in the same place at once but she didn’t care. She really did like them all.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Roxi grinned. Cec understood her in a way a lot of her other friend's did not. Yeah, Roxi had stress and she wanted a drink and a smoke and a bit of a crazy part every now and then. That was not too bad, now was it? She certainly did not think so. It was better than bottling it all up and becoming an upright prick.. In Roxi's wise opinion anyway.

"Of course, I'll owl you the second I get it planned," she said. "Bring your yummy brother, too. He attracts a crowd, and all of those Slytherins." She giggled, spinning in a circle and closing her eyes. "Om nom nom nom." She giggled again- she had not hooked up with someone for too long. Shes sighed before chippering right up. "So! How are you?"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:08 am

“I’ll try he’ll probably be to busy with Mira or something else,” Cecilia said rolling her eyes. Every girl seemed to feel the same way about Elijah even though he was betrothed. “things could be better, like my dad could have married someone just a few years older. How have things been with you?” as Cecilia walked around her heels made an annoying clicking sound that she found rather annoying. “now I’m wondering why I decided to where heels to Hogsmead. “by the way that’s an interesting outfit you have on.. I like it,” she added. Though she liked it no one would see her walking around in it. That is Roxanne’s thing not hers.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Roxi cocked her head. "Oh yeah, he has a girlfriend, doesn't he?" She paused a minute before shrugging. "Eh, won't stop girls from flocking, and where girl flock, scrumptious Slytherin boys follow." She giggled and spun on her skates. It was true, and for some reason, Roxi had an insatiable appetite for Slytherin that needed to be satisfied.

"Awwww, sucks, man!" Roxi said, pouting sympathetically. "Things have been fine with me. Keeping myself entertained." She chuckled. She grinned at Cec's comment and said, "That's why I prefer rollerskates. And thanks, I've been raiding thrift stores." She giggled again.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:55 pm

“More like Fiancée,” Cecilia said rolling her eyes, “Daddy and Elijah are trying to find me a guy to marry. Lucky you, you get to choose who your marry. Daddy and Mum picked Mira for Eli.” she smiled at the idea of a ton of Slytherin boys. “they sound like fun. Though might be a little weird not knowing who Elijah has been with.” Cecilia looked down at Rox’s roller skates. “They do look like a better choice at times.” she said though she wouldn’t admit that she didn’t know how to skate. “Want to go to honey dukes?” Cecilia asked spotting the sign to the candy store.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:12 pm

"Fiancée?!" Roxi said, her mouth opening in shock. "That's horrid! Free love, man!" She raised her hands above her head, making the love signs with her hands- pinkie, thumb, and index finger out, sticking out her tongue and closing her eyes. She giggled. "That's dreadful, Cec. Better get yourself knocked up by the guy you like before they marry you off. Kidding," she added, giggling.

Cec seemed to agree about the Slytherin boys but said they might be a little weird. Roxi giggled deviously, saying a lower voice, "But, weird can be fun too." She giggled. Cec mentioned Honeydukes and Roxi gasped. "Candy?! Ohmygawd, yes! LET'S GO!" She began skating towards the store.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:23 pm

“I’d have to get read of the baby before anyone found out,” Cecilia whispered as Roxi skated off toward honey dukes. She fallowed the Wesley girl towards honey dukes walking in the door just after her. She seemed so hyper just at the mention of candy and that made Cec, believe she didn’t need any candy but who was she to stop her. Cecilia looked around in the candy store trying to find the one piece of candy she would enjoy eating. “Hey Roxi, what should I get?” she asked though she would probably regret it in a few minutes.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Roxi reached the store.. but continued rolling. "WHOA!" She lunged forward and grabbed the doorknob, her legs continuing forward, so that she had to claw at the wall to stand herself up. She plopped down in front of the door, ignoring the multitude of people trying to exit the store. She stuck her tongue out in concentration and pulled off the skates, tying them together and slinging them over her shoulder.

She hopped up and skipped inside, followed by Cecilia. She giggled and spun in a circle, arms out, ruining the magic by knocking off someone's hat and smacking some man in the face. "It's so wondrous!" At Cec's question, she turned and shrieked, "Lollipops! They are the best!"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:10 am

Cecilia shook her head slightly and picked up the mans hat. She apologized for what Roxi had done quietly. She didn’t want to upset Roxi by doing this but the two men she had it seemed pretty mad about it. “Lollypops?” asked looking around she spotted them and walked over to them. “What do you wan?” she asked picking out one for herself. She also picked up a box of Berty Bots’ Every Flavored Beans. Some of the jellybeans did taste good but there was always the hope of not getting one that tasted like ear wax, snot, or something worse.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top