A night together as 'friends' - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A night together  as 'friends' - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A night together as 'friends'

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A night together  as 'friends' - Page 2 Empty Re: A night together as 'friends'

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:12 am

Sophia rolled her eyes at them. "Also in some countries it's a crime to be late, so you two will be arrested every day!"said Sophia joiking. Sophia nodded when Andrian aid there was some 3D's movies out. "Yeah, there even a scary one in 3D as well if you guys want to go see it."said Sophia giving them a soft warm smile.[color=yellow] As they decided on Avatar she nodded. "Ok sounds good to me, I been wanting to see that movie for awhile now!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:15 am

Danny nodded and reached into his jacket pocket. He pulled out his wallet and said "Want me to pay?". As he had grabbed his wallet, he hoped she did not see The Siren. He then awaited her response still keeping it in his left hand
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:38 am

"Are you sure," asked Andrian when he proposed to pay for the tickets. He didn't have to, he could've always made Andrian do it; beside he needed to get some money out of his pocket anyway. He hasn't spent it on anything lately. "I can do it if you want."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:42 am

"I don't mind," he said calmly as kept his wallet in his hand. He just wondered how much each person would be. He only had 12 bucks in cash at the moment and only have credit on him. "I think I have enough"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:32 am

Sophia looked at both of them when the offered to pay for the movie. "Guys you don't have to do this, were best friends I can pay for my own I have money!"said Sophia softly. Sophia sighed knowing she wasn't going to win this battle so she draopped it letting them by for her seeing how she didn't want to fight about it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:48 am

Danny looked at her then sighed. No point trying to decide who would pay or not. "Might as well just sneak into the movie," he chuckled lightly grabbing cash from his wallet. "How much for each person?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:00 am

Sophia looked at him sharly. "Don't be silly Danny, we cn't do that it's worse then cheating on a test!"said Sophia. "Fine, Danny you can pay."said Sophia sighing knowing not to argue for she wouldn't win and plus she hated fighting. "I think there like three dollars a piece plus tax."said Sophia soflty.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:03 am

Danny sighed in relief. He knew he had enough. "Hope the glasses for this movie are not one of the props outta Star Trek," he said almost serious "and I guess your right."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Sophia laughed and rolled her eyes playfully at him. "Of course there not, there just like normal sunglasses but there 3D glasses!"said Sophia soflty. As he said she was right she smiled. "Of course I'm right, snaking in will only get u in trouble or possibly caught!"aid Sophia seriously.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Matt and Emmy had drove to the muggle theatre in his Ford F-150, and was been watching Danny Soph and Andrian. We just have to be careful they don't see us.. he said in a whisper. They where in the shadows of course and would move as soon as they left.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top